Blending stunning vocals and grooving guitar to perform soulful renditions of classic songs, chosen from the 1950's right through to current chart hits; Acoustic Groove are a vastly experienced acoustic duo whose aim is to make each event as memorable as possible!
Acoustic Groove are a vastly experienced acoustic duo who play at prestigious venues and events throughout the UK. This energetic, youthful and soulful acoustic duo perform at parties, weddings, corporate events and in bars and restaurants, always tailoring set-lists so they are crafted to meet the needs of each individual booking.
- Vocalist Hayley has played at many iconic venues including at Glastonbury, Chelsea FC's Stamford Bridge and London’s CARGO Nightclub.
- Guitarist Paul is equally at home on iconic stages and he has played at numerous venues around Britain including Shepherds Bush Empire and Southsea Castle.
Blending stunning vocals and soulful guitar to perform grooving renditions of classic songs chosen from the 1950's right through to current chart hits, Acoustic Groove aim to make each event they play as memorable as possible.
- Hayley on vocals
- Paul on acoustic guitar
(Acoustic Groove love to use a harmony and loop pedal to enhance their performances)
They also frequently perform in larger line-ups, so don't hesitate to ask about what they can do for you. The most popular addition Acoustic Groove make is the addition of bass and drums, which really gets the party going.
Acoustic Groove are constantly adding to their repertoire as there are endless songs they’re inspired by.
A small selection of the songs they love to play are shown below to give you a taste of the music they perform. Acoustic Groove happily take requests if these are presented to them with sufficient notice before the date of the booking.
- I Feel Good – James Brown
- Hit The Road Jack – Ray Charles
- Do You Love Me? – The Contours
- Having A Party - Sam Cooke
- Respect – Aretha Franklin
- How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You – Marvin Gaye
- I Heard It Through The Grapevine – Marvin Gaye
- Lets Get in On – Marvin Gaye
- The Way You Make Me Feel – Michael Jackson
- Blame It On The Boogie – Jackson 5
- I Want You Back – Jackson 5
- At Last – Etta James
- Rather Go Blind – Etta James
- Ain't Nobody – Chaka Khan
- Stand By Me – B. E. King
- Mustang Sally – Wilson Pickett
- Dreams To Remember - Otis Redding
- Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay – Otis Redding
- Son of A Preacher Man – Dusty Springfield
- You Can’t Hurry Love – The Supremes
- My Girl – The Temptations
- Proud Mary – Tina Turner
- Lovely Day – Bill Withers
- All I Do - Stevie Wonder
- I Wish – Stevie Wonder
- Isn’t She Lovely – Stevie Wonder
- Signed Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Come Together – The Beatles
- Twist & Shout – The Beatles
- Change The World – Eric Clapton
- Lay Down Sally - Eric Clapton
- Easy – The Commodores
- December 1963 (Oh What A Night) – The Four Seasons
- Lying Eyes – The Eagles
- (I've Had) The Time Of My Life – Bill Medley& Jennifer Warne
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- 9 to 5 – Dolly Parton
- Hound Dog – Elvis Presley
- True - Spandau Ballet
- Simply The Best - Tina Turner
- Rolling In The Deep – Adele
- Hello – Adele
- Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur
- Let It Go - James Bay
- Love Yourself – Justin Bieber & Ed Sheehan
- Sorry - Justin Bieber
- Mercy – Duffy
- American Boy – Estelle
- Changing – Paloma Faith
- How Long Will I Love You? – Ellie Goulding
- Price Tag – Jessie J
- Man In The Mirror - Michael Jackson
- I Really Like You – Carly Rae Jepsen
- Ex’s & Oh’s – Elle King
- All Of Me – John Legend
- Ordinary People – John Legend
- Locked Out of Heaven – Bruno Mars
- Treasure – Bruno Mars
- You Give Me Something – James Morrison
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- Cheerleader – OMI
- Don't - Ed Sheeran
- Shape of You - Ed Sheeran
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- Cheap Thrills - Sia
- I’m Not The Only One – Sam Smith
- Dakota – Stereophonics
- Maybe Tomorrow - Stereophonics
- Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
- Back To Black – Amy Winehouse
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Can’t Feel My Face – The Weekend
- Pillow Talk – Zayn
- Over The Rainbow – Arlen & Harburg
- Like A Star – Corrine Bailey Rae
- Songbird – Eva Cassidy
- Unforgettable - Nat King Cole
- To Make You Feel My Love – Bob Dylan (& Adele)
- Natural Woman – Aretha Franklin
- But Not For Me – George Gershwin
- As Time Goes By – Herman Hupfeld
- People Get Ready - The Impressions (& Eva Cassidy)
- Don’t Know Why – Norah Jones
- Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow? – Carol King
- What Is This Thing Called Love – Cole Porter
- Night and Day – Cole Porter
- Can’t Help Falling In Love With You – Elvis Presley
- I Can’t Make You Love Me – Bonnie Rait
- Fly Me To The Moon – Frank Sinatra
- Fire and Rain – James Taylor
- Jammin’ – Bob Marley
- No Woman No Cry – Bob Marley
- Don’t Worry Be Happy – Bobby McFerrin
- Red Red Wine – UB40
- All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas – Perry Como
- Let It Snow
- Rocking Around The Christmas Tree
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
- White Christmas
- Winter Wonderland
They were fantastic. Exactly what we wanted. Great communication when booking and highly recommended.
Acoustic Groove were very professional throughout the process. They worked with us to create the perfect set for our event and we had lots of great feedback from our guests. They were friendly, hardworking and very talented.
The guys were amazing, everyone was raving about them, they really did add something special to our day. Thanks!
The band were brilliant, reliable, enthusiastic, very talented & helped make our wedding amazing. Everyone loved them.
You were AMAZING!!!! Everyone was raving about your performance! You guys were great!!
Acoustic Groove are exceptionally proud of every client they work with. Some of the more high profile clients they have played for include:
- Hilton Hotels
- Brewhouse & Kitchen
How long do you need to set up?
We need forty five minutes to set up and soundcheck. We usually arrive an hour and a half before we are due to perform.
Can you play music between your sets?
We can! We are able to play music through our PA system in the breaks between our sets. This can either be of one of our devices, or one of yours if you've made a playlist that you want to be played.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
We do. Certification can be provided upon request.
Is your equipment PAT Tested?
Yes. Certificartion can be provided upon request.
Are you members of the Musicians Union?
Do I need to provide anything?
We need access to at least 2 plug sockets. A flat, clear floor and a stage space of 4m x 4m.
Can you play outside?
Yes! We like to! We've played on beaches, half way up mountains, in gardens, on cliff tops, in a castle... we can play outside, but need cover for us and our equipment if the weather is wet.
Can you learn requests?
Yes we can. We are both professional, working musicians. We can learn up to two requests as part of our standard fee. We do ask for any requests no later than two weeks before the date of the event.
Do you travel throughout the UK and Europe for events.
Yes. We are very lucky that we get to go all over the UK and throughout Europe playing music for people. Travel costs are included in our fee.
Acoustic Groove's most asked for perfomance schedule is 2 x 45 minute sets with a 30 minute break. Additional sets available upon request.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.