Whether you require a classy, ambient backdrop or a set packed full of up-tempo party classics, Chapter Two are the perfect duo for your event.
The members of Chapter Two are both full time professional musicians with a wealth of experience that includes well over 1000 gigs taking them all over Britain and abroad. Between them they have appeared on TV and radio, performed at celebrity weddings/parties and even played on hits that have charted in Britain and in the US Billboard charts.
With their large and diverse repertoire, you are certainly guaranteed a night to remember!
- Vocal / Percussion
- Vocal / Guitar
Extra members can be added to the duo if a larger band sound is required. These can include Drums, Keyboard or Saxophone.
- Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
- Otis Redding - Mustang Sally
- Amy Winehouse - Valerie
- Ben E King - Stand by Me
- Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody
- The Monkees - I'm a Believer
- Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds
- Elvis Presley - Burning Love
- Lionel Ritchie - All Night Long
- Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
- Bryan Adams - Run to You
- Queen - Don't Stop me Now
- Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
- CCR - Bad Moon Rising
- Blondie - The Tide is High
- Blondie - One Way or Another
- Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline
- The Rolling Stones - Satisfaction
- The Rolling Stones - Jumpin Jack Flash
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
- The Jam - Town Called Malice
- James - Sit Down
- The Beatles - Twist and Shout
- The Beatles - I Saw Her Standing There
- Steelers Wheel - Stuck in the Middle
- Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made for Walkin
- Jackie Wilson - Reet Petite
- The Kinks - You Really Got Me
- James Bay - Hold Back the River
- The Killers - Mr Brightside
- Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
- Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire
- Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
- Duffy - Mercy
- Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
- Pharrell Williams - Happy
- Pharrell/Daft Punk - Get Lucky
- Cee Lo Green - Forget You
- Amy Winehouse - Rehab
- Amy Winehouse- Valerie
- Bruno Mars - Marry You
- Bruno Mars - Just the Way You Are
- Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
- Scissor Sisters - Take Your Mama
- Adele - Make You Feel My Love
- Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Outta My Head
- Estelle - American Boy
- Kaiser Cheifs - I Predict a Riot
- James Brown - I Feel Good
- Al Green - Let's Stay Together
- Dusty Springfield - Son of a Preacherman
- Aretha Franklin - Respect
- Marvin Gaye - What's Goin On
- Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
- Ray Charles/Blues Brothers - Shake a Tailfeather
- Bill Withers - Just the Two of Us
- Bill Withers - Lovely Day
- Martha and the Vandellas - Dancing in the Street
- Stevie Wonder - Superstition
- Stevie Wonder - Signed Sealed Delivered
- Gloria Jones - Tainted Love
- Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music
- The Supremes - You Can't Hurry Love
- The Temptations - My Girl
- The Drifters - Under the Boardwalk
- Sister Sledge - We Are Family
- Peggy Lee/Michael Buble - Fever
- Andy Williams - Can't Take My Eyes Off You
- Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares
- Van Morrison - Moondance
- Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine
- Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon
- Billie Holiday - Summertime
- Etta James - At Last
- Etta James - I Just Want To Make Love To You
- Nat King Cole - LOVE
- Nat King Cole - Let There Be Love
- Michael Buble - Feeling Good
- Sade - Smooth Operator
- Sade - Your Love Is King
- The Mamas and the Papas - Dream a Little Dream
- Paul Weller - You Do Something To Me
- Ray Charles - Hit the Road Jack
- Erma Franklin - Piece of my Heart
- Dionne Warwick - Walk On By
- The Beatles - Hard Days Night (Swing Style)
We had Chapter 2 perform for the end of the drinks reception and beginning of the wedding breakfast we chose a laid back set for the first and upbeat for the second. The range of talent these pair have was phenomenal! They were so lovely to speak to - before and during the wedding - they really made our day we still have guests raving about the vocals. Thank you both so much! xxx
The band were great from start to finish. Richard contacted me before the event and was very happy to take song requests. At the event, they arrived in good time and were set up in plenty of time before the event started. They did two sets which were fantastic we had the bonus of saxophonist as well which absolutely made it. Everyone at the event commented on how good the band were. They played longer than we were expecting which was great as we were enjoying their music so much. A massive thank you to Chapter Two for really making the evening. Hope to listen to you again. Emma.
Great communications before the event and fantastic music from talented people on the night. They made the music list from suggestions we provided and did a great job in making the night special.
Chapter Two are excellent. They provided a brilliant acoustic duo set with loads of energy. Our wedding was 60 people and they had the dance floor going all night. Communication is seamless and they were very friendly. They are also willing to learn a tune or two and were able to learn our first dance (Death Cab for Cutie) at very short notice (2 days!). I would highly recommend them for your event. They have a great set list and cover a big range of songs and styles.
Fantastic duo - we highly recommend Chapter Two. They helped to create a great atmosphere and everyone commented how good they were. Thank you!!
Amazing. All had a fantastic time.
Booking was easy and Warble helped me. Chapter Two were great. Richard rang us a week before and discussed what we wanted. Due to traffic they got to us later than planned and the rain made us reconsider the best location for them to perform. They were both really flexible. Everyone who has contacted us after said the band made the evening so we are really pleased with everything. If we had thought more about a playlist then that would have made it even better. The repertoire was extensive, the vocals excellent and Richard is a great guitarist. Highly recommended.
Very accomodating, really got the party going.
Lovely, friendly people. Even tolerated the birthday girls acting as a rubbish backing group during two pieces! We will be in touch soon to book them again. Thank you.
Chapter Two Were excellent. We would highly recommend them. Richard and Debbie helped create a memorable evening at our wedding and all of our guests enjoyed their eclectic choice in music. They tailored their sets to include songs which we requested and we can't thank them enough for making our special day complete. Thank You, Chapter Two.
Chapter Two played to an audience of over 400 people at a recent event and were fantastic. Not only were the song choices excellent but Rich's playing of the guitar has a bass / percussion element to it which filled out the large room perfectly, along with chord perfect playing. The vocals were absolutely spot on across different genres of music and the light hearted audience engagement between songs fit the event to a tee. Off stage, the warmest and friendliest people you could hope for. Top Marks.
Chapter 2 were the perfect act for our event and they were also really nice people - I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Chapter 2 were great! They fit in with our wishes very well and everyone at the party was very impressed and would like to see and hear them again! We'll just have to have another party sometime!!
My wedding was a couple of weeks ago and Chapter Two performed at my night 'do', can I just say how excellent they were. They arrived without any fuss at all and got straight into the set which had me up dancing straight away! All the other guests followed and I was bombarded by many of the guests telling me how fantastic the band was. Thanks for making my wedding a memorable one.... they will come highly recommended.
Chapter Two have performed at well over 1000 gigs, and some notable previous clients/venues include:
- Land Rover
- Crowne Plaza Hotels
- Marriott Hotels
- Hilton Hotels
- De Vere Hotels
- Manchester Utd FC
- West Ham Utd FC
- Leicester City FC
- Everton FC
- Blenheim Palace
- Jimmy's Farm (BBC 2 TV Series)
- High School Dance (Channel 4 TV Series)
- Sir Terence Conran's Bluebird Club (London)
- Temple Island (Henley-on-Thames)
- Centre Parcs
- Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
- Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art (Gateshead)
How long do you need to set up?
The duo require approx 30 minutes to set up.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
PA, Lighting and all equipment is provided.
Do you take requests?
You can choose specific songs from the band's set list for them to perform. They are also happy to learn songs not featured on their set list at no extra cost.
Can music be provided when you are not performing?
Background/disco music can be provided around the sets at no extra cost.
How much space do you require?
The duo require roughly 2.5 x 2.5 metres of stage/floor space, although can squeeze into less if needed!
- 2 x 45 Minutes
- 2 x 60 Minutes
- 3 x 40 Minutes
Extra sets available upon request
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.