Acoustic Tones are a highly experienced duo or trio ideal for any event, specialising in weddings and corporates. Perfect for if you want a chilled atmosphere or a dance and a sing-along!
Acoustic Tones are a highly experienced act with a strong passion for performance and entertainment. Specialising in weddings and corporates but also ideal for festivals and bars. Whether you want a chilled atmosphere or a dance and a sing-along, they provide a fresh and unique acoustic mix of modern and classic songs. Expect a few mash-ups too!
Acoustic Tones offer an unforgettable up-beat performance of classic and up-to-date tracks to make your special day perfect.
Accompanied excellent guitar work and lush vocal harmonies, the duo's acoustic performance allows for a unique mix of chilled vibes and party anthems that ensures everyone will be enjoying the moment as well as singing along and dancing, the perfect balance for your event.
Acoustic Tones are available as a trio if required. With the inclusion of their brilliant percussionist, Acoustic Tones can provide a full entertainment package ranging from the cool vibes of the duo during the day to the big sound of the trio at night!
The act have a tiny footprint so they'll take up hardly any room but the combination of lead female vocals, male backing vocals, acoustic guitar and percussion when added, all makes for an exceptionally full sound. This act will definitely not go unnoticed; they'll be the talking point of your event!
Individually Acoustic Tones have a wealth of experience with performances across the world, including many festivals, top venues and TV appearances. Expect a few mash-ups, twists and turns throughout a fantastic show as Acoustic Tones ensure a top quality performance!
The act can perform 2 or 3 songs as your guests are being seated, a song for your processional, 2 songs for the signing and finally another song for your recessional. They can then move to perform during your drinks reception.
Here the act can play a variety of covers ranging from classic to modern whilst still keeping that relaxed vibe to entertain your guests. Typically they perform 2 x 45 minute sets but can adapt to meet your requirements.
Whilst you are enjoying your first meal as a married couple, the act can entertain you with relaxing background music that doesn’t intrude on your meal. Again, 2 x 45 minute sets is usually the norm.
After your wedding breakfast the act can play 2 x 45 minute sets of atmospheric music to welcome your evening guests to the party and provide a nice break between the day and night time.
Night Time Entertainment
If you would like an alternative to a full band, for the night time entertainment the act can play 2 x 60 minute sets of up-tempo songs to get your guests singing and dancing along. This would be the perfect package to choose to include their percussionist to really get the dance floor moving! The band can also play your first dance here too!
- Duo: Lead vocals plus acoustic guitar and backing vocals
- Trio: Lead vocals plus acoustic guitar, percussion and backing vocals
- Dua Lipa – Be The One
- James Bay/Rhianna – Let It Go/Umbrella
- David Guetta Ft. Sia – Titanium
- Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud
- John Legend- All Of Me
- Christina Perry- A Thousand Years
- James Arthur – Say You Won’t Let Go
- Adele/Gnarls Barkley – Rolling In The Deep/Crazy
- Clean Bandit Ft. Jess Glynne – Rather Be
- Miley Cyrus – Wrecking Ball
- Maroon 5 - Sugar
- Shawn Mendes – Stitches
- Justin Bieber – Sorry
- James Bay – Hold Back The River
- Avicii – Wake Me Up
- Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk
- Bruno Mars – Locked Out Of Heaven
- The Weeknd – I Can’t Feel My Face
- Walk The Moon – Shut Up And Dance
- Daft Punk – Get Lucky
- Sia- Cheap Thrills
- Pharell- Happy
- Paramore – Still Into You
- Justin Timberlake – Can’t Stop The Feeling
- Aloe Blacc/Calvin Harris – I Need A Dollar/I Need Your Love
- Maroon 5 – Moves Like Jagger
- One Republic – Counting Stars
- Ed Sheeran/Little Mix – Shape Of You/Touch
- Hailee Steinfeld – Starving
- The Lumineers – Ho! Hey!
- Sam Smith – Not The Only One
- Ed Sheeran – Perfect
- Dnce – Cake By The Ocean
- Coldplay – Sky Full Of Stars
- Maroon 5 – She Will Be Loved
- Kelly Clarkson – Breakaway
- John Mayer – Slow Dancing In A Burning Room
- The Calling – Wherever You Will Go
- Amy Winehouse – Valerie
- Coldplay – The Scientist
- Sterophonics – Dakota
- The Script – Breakeven
- Beverley Knight – Come As You Are
- Wheatus – Teenage Dirtbag
- The Killers – Mr. Brightside
- Jack Johnson – Better Together
- Kings Of Leon – Sex On Fire
- Paolo Nutini – Last Request
- Alanis Morissette – Ironic
- Baby D/N Trance – Let Me Be Your Fantasy/Set You Free (Ella Henderson)
- Shania Twain – You’re Still The One
- No Doubt – Don’t Speak
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – Under The Bridge
- Oasis – Wonderwall
- Goo Goo Dolls – Iris
- Bryan Adams – (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
- Michael Jackson – Billie Jean
- Dusty Springfield – I Only Wanna Be With You (Pixie Lott)
- Stevie Wonder – Superstition
- Stevie Wonder – Isn’t She Lovely
- Tracy Chapman - Fast Car
- Chaka Khan/Christina Aguilera – Ain’t Nobody/Genie In A Bottle
- Joan Jett – I Love Rock N’ Roll
- Whitney Houston – I Wanna Dance With Somebody
- Bon Jovi – Living On A Prayer
- Dolly Parton – 9 To 5
- Katrina And The Waves – Walking On Sunshine
- Lynyrd Skynyrd – Sweet Home Alabama
- Guns N’ Roses – Sweet Child O’ Mine
Thank you so much for playing at our wedding and for carrying on when we were late! All of our guests have said how amazing you were and that it made that part of the day really enjoyable!
- Silverstone British Grand Prix - Drivers Lounge
- Wembley Stadium - FA Lounge
- Bosworth Hall, Leicestershire
- Mythe Barn, Leicestershire
- The Royal Arms Hotel, Leicestershire
- Hundred House, Shropshire
- Marco Pierre Whites Steakhouse, Birmingham
- Hotel La Tour, Birmingham
The band are also residents at the following:
- The Botanist, Birmingham
- Saint Pauls House, Birmingham
- Pitcher and Piano, Birmingham and Derby
- The Canal House, Birmingham
- The Alchemist, Birmingham
- Bedford Street, Leamington Spa
- The Fizzy Moon, Leamington Spa
- The Keys and Kitchen, Stratford Upon Avon
What are your standard performance times?
2 x 45 minute sets or 2 x 60 minute sets, these can be adapted to suit your event.
How much time do you require to set up and sound check?
Between 25 and 45 minutes depending on if booking the duo or trio.
Do you have any technical specifications?
As a rough guide, We require a stage of at least 3m x 2m including the PA and a minimum of 1 power socket.
Can you play my first dance?
Yes! We are able to learn up to 2 songs that are not on their repertoire. This needs to be requested at least 3 weeks prior to your event.
How much experience would you say you have in performing at weddings, parties and corporate events?
We have a collective of over ten years performing at these type of events.
Do the act require parking spaces?
Two regular car parking spaces are required from an hour before the event up to an hour after the event within a reasonable distance to the venue.
Can the act work with venue sound limiters?
Yes, We are perfect for venues that use sound limiters because of our instrumentation and sound.
Do the act provide any music between sets?
Yes, We play a playlist through their PA. These can be songs supplied by the band or a playlist provided by the client.
Do the act provide lighting?
We can include lighting as standard for the night time entertainment at no extra cost.
- 2 x 45 minutes
Set times such as 2 x 60 minutes or 3 x 40 minutes and can be accommodated around your event.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.