Alastair Plays Sax
Do you want sophisticated music for your event or are you looking to add a cool touch with your DJ?
Music sets the mood at any event. Alastair understands how to produce the right mood at different times at your event. For a relaxed, sophisticated background for your drinks reception, he can provide soul, pop and jazz favourites or, for a cool modern feel, a range of mixes of dancce tracks in the Cafe Del Mar style. For an exciting night of dancing, he performs live club freestyle sax to add a wow factor to your DJ's soundtrack.
Alastair Plays Sax
Alastair is a professional Saxophonist with a wealth of experience. He can perform classic soul, pop or jazz for drinks,intimate, elegant parties and events. This gives an ideal ambience for the drinks reception, at a corporate event, or arrival and meal time at your wedding reception. He is also a club performer working in clubs and bars all over the UK and abroad. He can work with your DJ to add a unique and exciting twist to your evening event, transporting you to the Balearics or your favourite club or festival.
- Duo, Trio or Quartet Option Available
- Ain’t No Stopping Us Now
- Ain’t No sunshine – Bill Withers
- All Night Long – Lionel Richie
- All of Me – John Legend
- All You Need Is Love – Beatles
- A Million Love Songs – Take That
- At Last – Sarah Vaughan
- A Thousand Years – Cristina Perri
- Beautiful – Christina Aguilerra
- Better Together – Jack Johnson
- Black And Gold
- Blame It On The Boogie – Michael Jackson
- Bridge Over Troubled Water – Simon and Garfunkel
- California Dreaming – Sia
- Can you Feel It – Jacksons
- Can’t Get You Out Of My Head - Kylie
- Celebration – Kool and the Gang
- Closer Than Close – Rosie Gaines
- Come Away With Me – Norah Jones
- Crazy Love – Van Morrison
- Cry Me A River – Julie London
- Déjà vu - Beyonce
- Dock Of The Bay – Otis Redding
- Domino – Jessie J
- Don’t Know Why – Norah Jones
- Don’t Worry Be Happy – Bobby McFerrin
- Downtown Train – Rod Stewart
- Everything – Michael Buble
- Family Affair – Mary J Blige
- Fantasy – EWF
- Feel Like Making Love
- Fields of Gold – Sting
- First Cut Is The Deepest – Rod Stewart
- Forget You – Cee Lo Green
- For once in My Life – Stevie Wonder
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Green Onions – Booker T
- Groove Jet – Spiller
- Hallelujah I Just Love Her So – Ray Charles
- Happy – Pharrell
- Havana – Camilla Cabello
- Have I Told You Lately – Van Morrison
- How Deep Is Your Love – Bee Gees
- How Sweet It Is – James Taylor
- How Long Will I Love You – Ellie Goulding
- Human Nature – Michael Jackson
- If I Ain’t Got You – Alicia Keys
- I Can’t Help Fallling In Love - Elvis
- I got you – Duke Dumont
- I Heard It Through The Grapevine – Marvin Gaye
- I’ll Be There – Jackson Five
- I Just Wanna Make Love To You – Etta James
- In Crowd – Georgie Fame
- I want you back – Jackson 5
- I Will Always Love You – Witney Houston
- I Wish – Stevie Wonder
- I Won’t Give Up – Jason Mraz
- Just the way you are – Billy Joel
- Just the way you are – Bruno Mars
- Kiss - Prince
- Kissing you - Desree
- Knock On Wood
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- Like A Star – Corinne Bailey Rae
- Long train running – Doobie Brothers
- Lovely Day – Bill Withers
- Love You Like I Do – Ellie Goulding
- Loving You – Minnie Ripperton
- Me And Mrs Jones – Billly Paul
- My Girl - The Four Tops
- My Way – Frank Sinatra
- Next To Me – Emile Sande
- Never Too Much – Luther Vandross
- No diggity - Blackstreet
- One Day I’ll fly Away – Randy Crawford
- One More Time – Daft Punk
- Rather Be – Clean Bandit
- Real Love – Clean Bandit
- Seven Nation Army – White Stripes
- She’s Gone – Hall And Oates
- She’s Out Of My Life – Michael Jackson
- Signed Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Sing It Back – Moloko
- Son Of A Preacher Man – Dusty Springfield
- Stand By Me – Ben E King
- Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For – U2
- Sunny – Bobby Hebb
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Shape of you – Ed Sheeran
- Take Another Piece Of My Heart – Erma Franklin
- Tears of a Clown – Smokey Robinson
- Tears In Heaven – Eric Clapton
- That old Devil Called Love – Alison Moyet
- The way you make me feel – Michael Jackson
- Thinking Of You – Sister Sledge
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- This Girl - Kungs
- Time After Time – Cindi Lauper
- To Make You Feel My Love – Adele
- Treasure – Bruno Mars
- Trouble – Ray Lamontagne
- Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
- Use Somebody (acoustic) – Kings of Leon
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Walk On By – Bacharach and David
- We Are Family – Sister Sledge
- Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
- You Do Something To Me – Paul Weller
- You Gotta Be - Desree
- You’re just too Good To Be True
- A Foggy Day
- Ain’t Misbehavin’ – Fats Waller
- All Blues – Miles Davis
- All The Things You Are – Jerome Kern
- American Boy
- A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square – Maschwitz and Sherwin
- As Time Goes By – Porter
- At Last - Eta James
- Autumn Leaves – Johnny Mercer
- Black Orpheus
- Blue Bossa – Kenny Dorham
- Blue Moon
- Body And Soul – Johnny Green
- Bye Bye Blackbird
- Can’t get you out of my head – Kylie Minogue
- Caravan - Basie
- Crazy in love - Beyonce
- Desafinado – Jobim
- Don’t Get Around Much Anymore – Duke Ellington
- Fever – Peggy Lee
- Fly Me to the Moon – Bart Howard
- Frontin’ – Jamie Cullum/Pharrell
- Georgia – Hoagy Carmichael
- Girl From Ipanema – Jobim
- Have You Met Miss Jones – Rogers and Hart
- Heard It Through The Grapevine
- I Get a Kick Out Of You – Cole Porter
- In a Sentimental Mood – Duke Ellington
- It Had To Be You – Isham Jones
- I Wish I Knew How – Billy Taylor
- Lady Is A Tramp – Rodger and Hart
- Let’s Fall In Love – Harold Arlen
- Love Me Or Leave Me – Nina Simone
- Mas Que Nada
- Mack The Knife
- Mercy Mercy Mercy – Cannonball Adderley
- Misty – Errol Garner
- Moondance – Van Morrison
- My Baby Just Cares for Me - Simone
- My Funny Valentine – Rodger and Hart
- Night and Day – Cole Porter
- No Moon At All – Evans and Mann
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow – Arlen
- Song For My Father – Horace Silver
- Stars Fell On Alabama – Frank Perkins
- Stormy Monday - Walker
- St Thomas – Sonny Rollins
- Summertime – Gershwin
- Sunny Side Of The Street – Fields and McHugh
- Stranger on the shore – Acker Bilk
- That Ole Devil Called Love – Alison Moyet
- These Foolish Things – Strachey & Link
- The Nearness of You
- The Way You Look Tonight – Jerome Kern
- They Can’t Take That Away From Me – Gershwin
- This Masquerade – George Benson
- Under My Skin - Sinatra
- What a difference a Day Made – Stanley Adams
- What A Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
- You Are The Sunshine Of My Life - Stevie Wonder
Alastair made the night. He arrived and worked with the band that was arranged and everyone there loved him, unfortunately under recent circumstances a few people couldn’t make it due to being stuck abroad etc but Alastair got everyone there involved, up and dancing! 100% recommended!!
Alastair was brill and a real highlight of our wedding. Such a talented musician and a top guy. He called a week before to talk everything through and proactively contacted our DJ to ensure everything ran smoothly. Our guests all commented on how amazing he was and loved that he interacted with the crowd and got involved on the dance floor. Thank you Alastair.
Absolutely amazing. Cant thank Alastair and Warble Entertainment enough. We loved hearing him play as did all our guests. Everyone was raving about him saying how amazing he was. Alastair - Thank you for being part of our special day and making it more amazing for us by playing your sax.
Absolutely amazing. Can't thank Alastair and Warble Entertainments enough. We loved hearing him play as did all our guests. Everyone was raving about him saying how amazing he was. Alistair - Thank you for being part of our special day and making it more amazing for us by playing your sax.
Alistair was a great addition to our branch event. He played a range of music and played to suit the audience. Highly recommend!
Alastair was amazing! Everyone loved his performances. I would highly recommend.
Alastair was fantastic!! He provided great entertainment for our Christmas party and everybody enjoyed listening to him perform.
Alistair arrived promptly, introduced himself and began his performance during our first dance, we had lots of great comments and our little niece in her walker just couldn’t take her eyes off him. Even on leaving, when your so involved in your wedding, he came over and said he was leaving. We would definitely recommend Alistair and Warble Entertainment to anyone.
Alistair was fantastic. He arrived on time, sorted himself out and played great music. We would 100% recommend him for anyone wanting some amazing music at their wedding.
Alistair was absolutely amazing and we would highly recommend to anyone for his professionalism and communication and overall, we had a lovely wonderful day because of his presence and the mood he created. What a star he is!! Thank you - our day was magical.
Fab guy, nothing too much trouble! Many thanks Alastair.
Alastair made our night, absolutely amazing and everyone has commented on how great and diverse he was. Loved every minute, thank you for being part of our special day xx
Outstanding! Alastair was professional, courteous and above all VERY talented - he even got a personal thank you in our speeches. So many of our wedding guests commented on how wonderful he was, his music suited the mood and venue. It was such a warm day that many of our guests were outside initially, and without any fuss he seamlessly relocated outside, it was beautiful to watch him play on the grass outside our marquee. We can't thank Alastair enough and would 100% recommend. Thank you.
Alastair was amazing! He played Jazz all afternoon and we loved it! We will certainly use him again. Warble Entertainment is a very efficient and friendly company, I will definitely book artists through them again.
Absolutely brilliant- would highly recommend! All my wedding guests loved him.
Alistair was brilliant - everyone enjoyed his music and he managed to get all age groups up and dancing.
Alastair was fantastic from start to finish. He had set up promptly and started playing as the guests walked in, creating a fantastic atmosphere. He played music that suited the event and looked fab. Everyone commented on how good he was! Warble Entertainment stayed in contact throughout the booking process and leading up to the event, would definitely recommend.
Really friendly guy and a great sax player. All the guests loved his music and everyone was up dancing!
Alastair was amazing, so many guests commented on how brilliant he was through the drinks reception and wedding breakfast. He played the songs we requested and nothing was any trouble for him, I’d definitely recommend him.
Alastair was great. Excellent choice of songs in the daytime then kicked off the evening party playing alongside the DJ. We've had positive comments about him from a lot of our guests.
Alastair was excellent. He completely understood the style of music we wanted to accompany our wedding breakfast with minimal discussion beforehand. He was an absolute pleasure to have at our wedding and I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Very good - Alistair played the different styles of music that we asked him to and went down very well with all the attendees.
Great music for welcome drinks. Good communication beforehand and worked around us on the day. Thank you!
Alastair was amazing and all our guests commented on how good he was and how much it made our evening party. Would definitely use him again.
Great sax player, created a really fun atmosphere, highly recommended!
Amazing guy, amazingly talented, all our guests loved every second of him performing prior to the ceremony and through our drinks reception! Such a lovely guy as well, we would thoroughly recommend booking him for your event!!
Amazing at what he does and a lovely person too! Such a talented musician! Played for guest arrivals & had everyone on the dance floor all night! Would highly recommend.
Me and Neil just wanted to thank Alastair for being part of our wedding day. The saxophone was perfect in the sunny weather and all our guests commented on how nice it was to hear the saxophone playing in the sun. Please thank Alastair for us, all the music he played was amazing and I don't know how he coped in the heat we had that day. Thanks again, we will definitely be recommending Alastair to our friends for future weddings.
Absolutley fantastic artist. Couldn't have asked for a better sax player. Everyone at the venue said how amazing you were. Thank you very much and we will be recommending you.
Amazing, everyone commented how good he was. He just made our day extra special. Thank you.
Alastair was amazing. All of our guests loved the act and we really appreciate Alastair staying longer than planned due to a power cut that we had earlier in the day. Thank you so much.
Alastair was absolutely brilliant, our guests loved him and we ourselves couldn't of been happier. I personally would highly recommend Alastair.
We thought Alistair was extremely professional and all our wedding party had nothing but praise for his amazing performance for our wedding! Thank you.
Alastair Plays Sax was a wonderful addition to our wedding and certainly exceeded our expectations. The atmosphere he created with his music received many positive comments from our guests. We would have no hesitation in booking him for any future events and recommending him & Warble Entertainment for the ease of booking. Thank you so much to Alastair for helping to make our day so special.
Alastair was absolutely wonderful. Gave us the magical feel we wanted during the ceremony and our meal. He was very keen to make sure he played the tunes we wanted. Perfect and we would highly recommend him. Thank you so much.
Both Alastair and Rachel (Percussion) were excellent! The dance floor was full when they were on. Correspondence before was great, both acts were fantastic! Thank You!
Alistair played beautifully throughout the wedding breakfast at my daughter's wedding. He was a fantastic part of our celebrations. The whole process of booking Alistair was great and it was nice to be able to contact someone easily and quickly for any reassurance needed. Thank you!!
Alastair and his DJ played at our wedding last weekend and were absolutely amazing. The dance floor was full all night with an eclectic mix of music. We only let Alastair know our first dance song choice on the morning of the wedding and despite it not being a classic wedding song and with such short notice, he played it so well! We also wanted a specific song as our second song and only let them know as they arrived... they downloaded it for us, amazing service. The whole process with Warble was simple, efficient and professional. We'd definately use Alastair, Dave and Warble again. Thanks for a top night!
We absolutely loved having Alastair at our wedding, he even played with the DJ for our first dance which for me was just perfect! He played everything we asked him to and nothing was too much trouble. If you are looking for something special for your wedding reception then I would highly recommend Alastair! :)
Excellent service. Great communication from Matt Ridgway. Act on the evening was professional and gave an amazing performance. Thank you to all involved. We will use your services again.
Everyone thought Alastair's saxophone performance was great, he made the afternoon and I will definitely hire him again, many thanks.
Cannot recommend Alastair enough. He played throughout our first dance which we didn't expect and it was absolutely perfect. I can't thank him enough for his services.
Alastair was excellent and our guests loved the music he played! Thank you once again for everything!
Alastair was fantastic at our wedding on Sunday! All of our guests commented on how brilliant he was and he was a big part of our day. Thank you again Alastair x
Alastair was excellent, enjoyed by everyone and definitely recommended.
Alastair was great. Turned up on time, played what we agreed, pleasant to speak with, all round very happy.
Amazing! Created the perfect atmosphere at our wedding. Enjoyed every moment and so did our guests.
Booked Alastair for my 21st Birthday party and he was amazing, all the guests loved it. Everyone was up dancing away, and it was such a special addition to the celebrations! Alastair transported us from a function room in Manchester to a beach club in Ibiza, everyone loved it -Thank you again !!
I'm so glad we booked Alastair he was absolutely amazing. I can highly recommend to anyone who is wanting to add that extra special touch to their wedding. The dance floor was never empty and Alastair played confidently with the crowd! Thank you so much, I'll be booking you again! Donna
Alastair Plays Sax was fantastic from start to finish on our wedding day. He set the tone with all the types of songs we wanted to hear. Alastair played during our drinks reception and the live music definitely added something special to our big day. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family. There's nothing like the sound of a saxophone to spread a chilled vibe. Alastair is also a top bloke and really easy to deal with. Thanks again !
Alistar was an amazing addition to our wedding. He was so professional, had been in contact when we booked and arrived on the day with no fuss and just played terrific tunes. He was so professional it was a dream. Not only this, but he got everyone in the party mood. We had so many guests that commented on him. I would definitely recommend everyone to book him. 100 out of 10. Book, book, book!
Alastair was fantastic!!! So glad I picked him he was so friendly as helped us run things smoothly. He was amazing at what he did and everyone has commented how good it was. Will certainly be recommending him in the future thank you again love Sian and Mark
Thank you so much for performing at our charity Wine and Cheese night. The jazz music complimented the evening perfectly and created a wonderful atmosphere for our guests. Thank you for being such a pleasure to work with. I shall be recommending your services to friends and colleagues.
Alastair was absolutely amazing! He played two sets for our Wedding. One was in the day when we were arriving at the venue which was amazing. It was everything we imagined when we came over the bridge and walked up to our venue on the island where he was playing. It was really nice smooth music and then later on he played at the evening party and it was so much fun with dance music mixed into it. He did everything we asked of him & more. Moreover, he really helped make our wedding day the perfect day that it was and everyone was saying how wonderful he was. Very special entertainment. Thank you so much.
Alastair was fabulous throughout!
Absolutely Brilliantly!! Made the terrace session wonderful.
Thank you so much for coming to play at Richard’s party. You were fantastic and would highly recommend you to other people. I could listen to the saxophone all night - such a beautiful instrument if played properly which it was! You certainly started the party off well! So a huge thank you again and well done!
Thank you so much for playing at our wedding - You were brilliant! We have had so many compliments for the music.
- Lowry Hotel
- Cinammon Lounge
- Radisson Edwardian Manchester
- Rookery Hall
- Thornton Manor
- West Tower, Aughton
- Scampston Hall, Yorkshire
- Knowsely Hall
- Formby Hall Spa and Hotel
- Stanley Hall
- Shireburn Arms Hotel
- Sankeys Manchester
- Venus Manchester
- Rolls Royce
- Hilton Deansgate
- Hampton Manor Hotel
- Eaves Hall
- Mitton Hall
- Chatsworth House
- Stanley House Hotel
We want some music for our drinks reception - Will it be just sax?
No, I use high quality backing tracks in a range of styles to fit almost any event.
We have seen sax players in clubs in Ibiza, Majorca. Can you do that?
Absolutely, I work regularly all over the country and also abroad with DJs. I have played for some of the biggest brands in clubbing.
Can we book you to play for the drinks reception/wedding breakfast and the evening?
Absolutely, and although this would be a larger fee than just part of the day, I may be able to offer a discount.
Are you self contained?
Yes, for my Jazz / Soul performances I have my own sound gear so all I need is a space to play in. For the performances with a DJ I have a radio mic system with will feed into the DJ's mixer.
Standard Performance Schedule:
- 2 x 45 Minutes
Alastair can tailor his performance to suit your event.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.