You Are The Star with Bandeoke Rocks!
A live bandeoke band where you and your guests pick a song, warm up the vocal chords then get up and belt it out, much to the admiration and appreciation of all your guests - most of the time! With a wide range of songs to choose from, Badeoke is one of the most engaging and interactive live experiences for all kinds of events from Weddings, Parties to corporate events and Christmas parties.
Have you ever been at a party and wished you could get up on stage and sing with the band? Well now you can be the stars of your own party, with Bandeoke Rocks!
Bandeoke Rocks! is a band of very experienced musicians and, in an industry where there is so much choice, offer something a little different. One of the best things about what we do is seeing the excitement on the guests faces, watching their own friends and family up on stage and sing their hearts out.
Where required, Bandeoke Rocks! frontman will also be on hand to help out those who need a bit of encouragement, or even just sing some delightful backing vocals to back you up!
We guarantee you that a night with Bandeoke Rocks! will be the most entertaining evening you can have!
- Vocals (Available to sing if you have a shy audience at first, or to accompany any nervous performers)
- 9 to 5 – Dolly Parton
- All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
- Angels - Robbie Williams
- Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
- Cake By The Ocean - DNCE
- Can’t Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake
- Can't Rely On You - Paloma Faith
- Crazy – Gnarles Barkley
- Crazy In Love – Beyonce
- Dance The Night Away – The Mavericks
- Dance With Me Tonight - Olly Murs
- Dancing Queen – Abba
- December 1963, Oh What A Night – Frankie Valli
- Domino - Jessie J
- Don't Stop Believing - Journey
- Don't You Want Me Baby - Human League
- Every Breath You Take – The Police
- Everybody Wants To Rule The World – Tears For Fears
- Faith - George Michael
- Forget You - Ceelo Green
- Free Fallin' - John Mayer
- Ghost - Ella Henderson
- Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
- Hello – Adele
- Hey Ya - OutKast
- Ho Hey - The Lumineers
- Hot Stuff - Donna Summer
- I Gotta Feelin - Black Eyed Peas
- Impossible - James Arthur
- Let’s Dance - David Bowie
- Like A Virgin - Madonna
- Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Love Yourself - Justin Bieber
- Mercy - Duffy
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
- Next To Me - Emeli Sande
- Only Girl - Rhianna
- Over My Shoulder - Paul Carrack
- Paradise - Coldplay
- Please Don't Stop The Music - Rhianna
- Pretty Woman – Roy Orbison
- Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
- Rather Be - Clear Bandit
- Rehab - Amy Winehouse
- Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
- Rolling In The Deep - Adele
- Rude - Magic
- Runaway Baby - Bruno Mars
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
- Shape of you - Ed Sheeran
- Single Ladies - Beyonce
- Somebody That I Used To Know - Goyte
- Sugar - Maroon 5
- Super Duper Love - Joss Stone
- Sweet Dreams – Beyonce
- Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Take Your Mama - Scissor Sisters
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- This Love - Maroon 5
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
- Treat You Better - Shawn Mendes
- Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
- Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- 500 Miles (I’m Gonna Be) – The Proclaimers
- All The Small Things – Blink 182
- Alright Now – Free
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
- Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
- Baggy Trousers - Madness
- Basket Case – Green Day
- Beat It - Michael Jackson
- Black Velvet – Alannah Myles
- Born To Be Wild - Steppenwolf
- Champagne Supernova - Oasis
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Queen
- Creep - Radiohead
- Dancing in the Dark - Bruce Springsteen
- Don’t Look Back in Anger - Oasis
- Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
- Ghostbusters - Ray Parker
- Hard Day’s Night - Beatles
- Hard To Handle - Black Crowes
- Highway to Hell - AC/DC
- House Of The Rising Sun - The Animals
- I Believe In A Thing Called Love - Darkness
- I Love Rock n Roll - Joan Jett
And many more!
The band were fabulous. Everyone was raving about them... unfortunately not about my singing! Thanks once again!
- Linden Homes
- Alton Towers
- Phillippines Embassy
- Lincoln College
How does it work?
When the event begins, there will be copies of our song list circulating around the room. Guests who would like to sing simply choose the song and write their name and name of the song down on a big whiteboard which will be by the stage.
We will start the night off with a few songs ourself to warm up the crowd and then start inviting pieple up.
You will have your own microphone and lyric display when you get up to sing.
Why have Bandeoke instead of a normal band?
Bandeoke is a MUCH more interactive way of getting your guests involved and everyone wants to watch there friends and family sing their hearts out! There is always a fantastic buzz at watching people
Can we chose any song?
We have an extensive list of songs available for you to choose from on the day. If you have one or two special requests, as long as we have enough notice, we can normally learn them specially for your event.
Will you provide the lyrics?
Yes, we have all the song lyrics on a tablet which will be mounted on your microphone stand and our sinfger will also be on hand to help you.
Can more than one person sing at the same time?
Of course, We have 2 wireless microphones for guests to use so you can duet til your heart's content!
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.