If the Funk Fanatics are having a party on your stage, you will certainly be having one on the dance floor!
Funk Fanatics play all your favourites from Rock and Pop to Soul and R'n'B and add a little twist of their own. Each band member has years of experience working in function bands, entertaining crowds nationwide!
Funk Fanatics offer BOTH male and female lead vocals. They can work in most venues and have alternative set ups to handle noise limiters or places where a quiter sound is required. They also offer afternoon wedding acoustic sets, and BANDEOKE for those who wish to release their inner Diva!
Playing high-energy dance music guaranteed to keep your feet glued to the dance floor.
The band members have each had years of experience playing in professional function bands and learning the art of entertaining a crowd, before deciding to come together to do it their own way with The Funk Fanatics.
Funk Fanatics aim is to keep you entertained and to send you home with a huge smile on your face!
- Lead Vocals
- Guitar/Lead Vocals/Backing Vocals
- Bass/Backing Vocals/Harmonica
- Jessie J - Domino
- Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feelin
- Bruno Mars - Treasure
- Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven
- Bruno Mars - Runaway Baby
- Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
- Amy Winehouse - Valerie
- Adele - Rolling In The Deep
- Adele - Hello
- David Bowie - Let's Dance
- Duffy - Mercy
- Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
- Ella Henderson - Ghost
- Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
- Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines
- Rhianna - Please Don't Stop The Music
- Rhianna - Only Girl
- Beyonce - Crazy In Love
- Beyonce - Single Ladies
- Beyonce - Sweet Dreams
- Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
- Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody
- Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire
- Madonna - Like A Virgin
- Maroon 5 - This Love
- Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
- Magic - Rude
- Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
- Ceelo Green - Forget You
- Clear Bandit - Rather Be
- Justin Timberlake - Take Back The Night
- Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body
- Joss Stone - Super Duper Love
- Christina Aguilera - Ain't No Other Man
- Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
- Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feelin
- Paloma Faith - Can't Rely On You
- Lianna La Havas - Lost & Found
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
- Goyte - Somebody That I Used To Know
- James Arthur - Impossible
- Emeli Sande - Next To Me
- Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You?
- Paul Carrack - Over My Shoulder
- Coldplay - Paradise
- Journey - Don't Stop Believing
- George Michael - Faith
- Scissor Sisters - Take Your Mama
- Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
- Al Green - Let's Stay Together
- Aretha Franklin – Respect
- Bill Withers – Ain’t No Sunshine
- Chaka Kahn - Ain't Nobody
- Chic - Everybody Dance
- Chic - Good Times
- Chic – Le Freak
- Credence Clearwater Revival – Proud Mary
- Daft Punk - Get Lucky
- Des'ree - You Gotta Be
- Doobie Brothers - Long Train Running
- Etta James – At Last
- Fairground Attraction – Perfect
- Gloria Gaynor – I Will Survive
- James Brown – I Feel Good
- Jocelyn Brown - Somebody Else's Guy
- LaBelle - Lady Marmalade
- Luther Vandross - Never Too Much
- Marvin Gaye – Heard It Through The Grapevine
- Michael Jackson - Blame It On The Boogie
- Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
- Michael Jackson – Thriller
- Otis Redding – My Girl
- Pharrel Williams - Happy
- Prince – Kiss
- Rose Royce - Carwash
- Sam n Dave - Soul Man
- Sister Sledge - We Are Family
- Stevie Wonder – Superstition
- Stevie Wonder – Signed, Sealed, Delivered
- Stevie Wonder – Sir Duke
- Stevie Wonder - I Wish
- Stevie Wonder - All I Do
- The Temptations – Shaky Ground
- Tina Turner - Simply The Best
- Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music
- AC/DC - Highway To Hell
- Alanis Morisette - You Oughtta Know
- Black Crowes - Hard To Handle
- Beatles - Saw Her Standing There
- Cranberries - Zombie
- Chuck Berry - Johnny B Goode
- Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love
- Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
- Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way
- Joan Jett - I Love Rock n Roll
- Guns n Roses - Sweet Child Of Mine
- Guns n Roses - Knockick On Heaven's Door
- Bon Jovi - Living On A Prayer
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
- Ray Parker - Ghostbusters
- Madness - Baggy Trousers
- Michael Jackson - Beat It
- Oasis - Wonderwall
- Oasis - Champagne Supernova
- Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
- Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild
- Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag
- All I Want For Christmas
- Last Christmas
- Merry Christmas Everyone
- I Wish It Would Be Christmas Everyday
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
FIRST DANCE SUGGESTIONS
- Ed Sheeran - Thiking Out Loud
- Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You
- Al Green - Let's Stay Together
The band were fantastic. They arrived early to set up and played an additional set until late. They played a fantastic range of stuff and created a great atmosphere. Thanks for a great performance.
The Funk Fanatics were an excellent band, the feedback from everyone at the party has been 5 star! The band were friendly, fun and enthusiastic, the singer even came onto the dance floor a couple of times which was great fun! I would not hesitate to use this band again or recommend them to friends and family!
We had a great night. The band were fantastic and encouraged all our guests to get up and sing. I would certainly recommend this band for an entertaining evening.
The band were fantastic. They performed at our wedding and really got the party started in the evening. They were on time and well organised and sounded great. Would definitely recommend for other events, as cheaper than most other acts and very very good.
Big thank you to Adam and the band for their set on our Wedding day, absolutely brilliant. Two great sets and the dance floor demanding more! Great selection of songs, great fun, really made the evening exactly what we hoped. Very considerate to our requirements with great communication and organisation around our non-standard setup. Would highly recommend and definitely book again! Thanks so much! Hannah & Julian Tiley (Kirdford, West Sussex)
The band were fabulous!!! Everyone was raving about you guys and the Burgers.... u fortunately not about my singing!!! Thanks once again. Stuart
Just wanted to say a massive thank you to you all! We had an amazing day and night - you guys were amazing and really got the party started. Was such a shame it had to end! Lots of people have commented on how good you were. Thank you once again for coming along at such short notice. Would not hesitate to recommend you guys to anyone.
How long will you play for?
Our standard performance time is 2 x 1 hour sets. If you prefer the two hours in a different format, eg 3x 40 mins that's no problem. If would like us to play for longer that is also no problem, but may incur an extra cost.
Do you offer both female and male lead vocals?
Yes we do. Our female vocalist will do most of the singing and our guitarist chips in with a few numbers, as standard. If you would specifically like a more even split, then you just need to mention it in the enquiry. There will be no extra cost.
Will you learn a first dance?
Yes, as long as we have at least three weeks notice.
Our venue has a noise limiter/we are worried about the noise levels. Can you help?
We provide an acoustic setup for such ocassions. The main problem with volume control is that the band can only play as quietly as the drums can play. In our acoustic setup, we ditch the drum kit and electric guitars and substitute them with acoustic instruments. With this option, we can maintain the party atmosphere whilst managing the decibel level at the same time, keeping everyone happy!
We'd like to have your acoustic band for the drinks reception, but we would also like your normal setup for the evening reception. Is it possible to have both?
Yes, we can perform in both our 'acoustic' and 'electric' setups. Depending on the logistics and the total duration of live music you would like, this will incur an extra cost, but feel free to contact Warble Entertainment with your enquiries.
Will you provide background music inbetween your live sets?
Of Course! we can provide an iPod/DJ service in between sets for no extra cost.
What is Bandeoke? Do you provide this option?
Imagine Karaoke, but with a live band. We do offer a bandeoke option. The way it works is that we will start the night off and play a few songs. During this time, there will be somewhere for guests who want to get up and sing with the band to 'sign up' and a list of our extensive repertoire which guests can chose from. Guests then get up and take turns in the spotlight. The band will help the guests and our singer will sing along with anyone who needs a little encouragement!
Will the band need to be fed?
It is not an essential requirement. However, we would ask you to bear in mind that from the time we leave our homes until the time we get back at the end of the night, we will generally be on the go for up to 12 hours. Refreshments and food would therefore generate a lot of good will with the band, even if it is an invite to join in a buffet. A fed band is a happy band!
- 2 x 60 minutes
- 3 x 40 minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.