Black Tie Sax
Looking for a live solo Sax for your wedding, function, party or special event?
Well why not! Everyone knows that the Saxophone is a classy, sexy and sophisticated instrument. Black Tie Sax will create just the right ambience and add that extra special experience for you and your guests.
The smooth sound is the perfect accompaniment and ideal music choice during your drinks reception, wedding breakfast, party or hospitality function.
So, whether you want some relaxing dinner jazz or if you’re looking for something a little livelier, the Saxophone is perfect for adding a little swing to the proceedings.
A real compliment to your occasion!
Black Tie Sax
- Your Wedding Day
The saxophone is perfect for creating a warm relaxing atmosphere as your guests arrive and during the meal, adding a touch of originality to the day by providing subtle entertainment for you & your guests.
- Before the Ceremony
A live Sax is a great scene-settler whilst your family and friends arrive, adding sophistication and ambiance from the start of your special day.
- Champagne and Photographs
Add a touch of style to this quieter part of the day - your guests can have a glass of champagne, catch up with old friends and be entertained while you are free to get on with the photography.
- Drinks Reception
Why not let Black Tie Sax entertain your guests during a drinks reception with smooth soulful classics? Subtle & unobtrusive, it is his job to compiment, not dominate this part of the day.
- The Wedding Breakfast
A live Saxophone during the wedding breakfast is played at a level which still allows normal conversation but maintains a subtle ambience, thereby avoiding any quiet moments whilst you and your guests are eating.
- Evening Reception
The perfect way to get your evening reception off to a good start, create a mellow mood perfect for conversation & mingling until your main event, usually a live band, takes over. Or, for a more relaxed & informal evening where you are not looking for a full-blown party, Black Tie Sax can carry on with recorded music of your choice once the live performance is over.
- Parties & Events
Music for any type of event, from birthday parties to charity events, ladies nights, family gatherings, dinner parties, outdoor events… you name it!
- Birthday Parties
To add that special touch to your party, consider incorporating the stylish sound of a solo sax playing a selection of smooth jazz, blues, swing, latin & pop songs.
- Corporate and Marketing Events
A great way to set your marketing stand apart from the rest is to let live music draw your customers to it, allowing you the introduction to potential clients.
- Dinner Parties
What better way to enhance your prestigious event or celebratory family gathering than having a live saxophone playing before and / or during your meal to add that touch of style.
- Cocktail Parties
At your cocktail party, the saxophone adds ambience without being too intrusive, allowing your guests to chat without needing to raise their voices. Add a touch of class with some mellow jazz or pep up the party with some up-tempo classics.
- Outdoor Events
Black Tie Sax is always happy to play outdoors and frequently does so in the summer. The only requirements are access to electric power and shelter from the elements!
If you're also looking for a full band, Black Tie Sax can also offer the servcies of a 6 piece wedding/function band, Tuxedo Affair. Please contact Warble for further details.
Current setlist songs:
- A Million Love Songs - Take That
- Ain’t That A Kick In The Head - Dean Martin
- Ain’t That A Shame - Fats Domino
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
- All of Me - John Legend
- At Last - Etta James
- Baker Street - Gerry Rafferty
- Beyond The Sea - Bobby Darin
- Bring It On Home To Me - Sam Cooke
- Careless Whisper - George Michael
- Crazy Love - Michael Bublé
- Cry Me A River - Michael Bublé
- Desafinado - Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Endless Love - Lionel Ritchie
- Everything I Do, I Do It For You - Bryan Adams
- Fields of Gold - Sting
- Fly Me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra
- Georgia On My Mind - Ray Charles
- Have I Told You Lately - Rod Stewart
- Heaven - Bryan Adams
- Holding Back The Years - Sinply Red
- Home - Michael Bublé
- How Deep Is Your Love - Kelly Rowland
- I Got Rhythm - 1950s Standards
- I Got You (I Feel Good) - James Brown
- I Only Have Eyes for You - Rod Stewart
- In Your Eyes - George Benson
- It Had To Be You - 1920s Standards
- Just The Way You Are - Harry Connick Jr /Billy Joel
- Let's Stay Together - Tina Turner
- Love Train - Rod Stewart
- Make You Feel My Love - Adele
- Marry You - Bruno Mars
- Me and Mrs Jones - Michael Bublé
- Moondance - Van Morrison
- Morning Dance - Spyro Gyra
- Route 66 - 1940s Standards
- Runaway - The Corrs
- Songbird - Kenny G
- Summertime - Ella Fitzgerald
- Take Five - The Dave Brubeck Quartet
- The Girl From Ipanema - 1960s Standards
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- Waiting For You - Kenny G
- What A Wonderful World - Michael Bublé
- You Are The Sunshine Of My Life - Frank Sinatra
- Your Latest Trick - Dire Straits
- Your Song - Elton John
- Winter Wonderland
- White Christmas
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
- The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting)
- Let It Snow
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Amazing! Enjoyed by all.
Just a quick note to say thank you for playing at our wedding. Your sax made the day even more special & everyone commented on how good it was.
Absolutely loved Black Tie Sax - would definitely recommend to family/friends/those planing a wedding. Brilliant music, very reliable, loved by all. Really created a fantastic ambiance. Thank you so much for playing at our wedding. Nathalie and Jamie x
I must thank you for the music you played us at my daughter Nicola's wedding on Saturday, it was amazing. So many people commented about how good is was. It really did add a special touch to a very special day. Many Thanks, Neil
Our wedding definitely would not have been the same throughout the wedding breakfast without Black Ttie Sax. He was a real pleasure to listen to and extremely polite. Thank you for being part of our great day!
Black Tie Sax was absolutely fantastic, the music he played added a summery fun atmosphere to our wedding. Would most definitely recommend and use again. Thank you!
I just wanted to say that we were really pleased with how good Black Tie Sax was for our event. He was very well presented and played beautifully all night! All our guests loved the act and we would definately recommend his services!!
Thank you Marie, what a great night we had thanks to your very quick response at very short notice. Booking was made so easy. Black Tie Sax was absolutely marvelous would definitely recommend him to my friends. A very big thank you.
- Visa Europe, Staff Training Day
- British Airways, Customer Experience Day
- Glaxo Smithkline, Staff Training Day
- The London Dungeon, NYE Party
- Legoland, Windsor, Corporate Party
- Percival Aviation, Product Launch
- Goodwood Revival
- Pennyhill Park, Bagshot
- Manor House Hotel, Newlands Corner
- Foxhills, Egham,
- Great Fosters, Egham
- Hampden House, Great Missenden
- Stoke Place, Stoke Poges
- Northbrook Park, Farnham
- Woodlands Park Hotel, Stoke D'Abernon
- Ramster, Chiddingfold
- Horsley Towers, East Horsley
- Gatton Manor, Dorking
- Nutfield Priory, Redhill
- Kingswood Country Club, Kingswood
- Kew Pavillion, Kew
- Lakeside, Camberley
- The Elvetham, Hartley Wintney
- Burley Manor, Ringwood
- Chilworth Manor, Southampton
- Lillibrook Manor, Maidenhead
- Petworth House, Petworth
- Bartholomew Barn, Kirdford
- Rivervale Barn, Yately
- Nether Winchendon House, Aylesbury
- Loseley Park, Guildford
- Why choose Black Tie Sax in preference to others?
Professionalism & years of experience guarantee a great service as shown by customer feedback & you're assured that you'll always get the very best value for money.
- What sort of venues have you played at?
At a wide variety of venues from pubs to large country mansions, theatres, halls, hotel function rooms, museums... just about everywhere! It is no problem to perform in marquees or outdoors if the weather allows it.
- Do you charge extra for PA & Lighting? Or anything else?
There are no additional costs unless there is no available parking space at the venue, ie. City / Central London type bookings, but this is extremely rare.
- How long do you need to set up, and when do you set up?
It is essential that there is sufficient time to set up and soundcheck, which takes about an hour dependent on what level of equipment is required.
- How long do you play for?
A usual performance is either 1½ hours or 2¼ hours, which would normally be made up of 1, 2 or 3 sets.
- Is your equipment tested & are you insured?
All equipment is PAT Tested to current Health and Safety Regulations and all electrical equipment is laid out as neatly and safely as possible. Current Public Liability Insurance is also held.
- 2 x 45 minute sets (up to 1½ hours, playing times as per customer requirements)
- 3 x 45 minute sets (up to 2¼ hours, playing times as per customer requirements)
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.