Blue Indigo Jazz Trio
Bringing to the stage unique renditions of your favourite jazz and soul songs. As well as the classic Motown, jazz and blues songs that we all love, you can also expect to hear some modern tracks played with a jazz & soul twist. Think moody speakeasy, mixed with a live-lounge-esque vibe!
Blue Indigo Jazz Trio
Delivering a lively and intimate performance, the high-quality musicianship and stand-out vocals of this trio is matched by their incredible song selection. The trio have been performing together for many years and with a big repertoire of classic and modern songs, they will keep guests of every generation entertained!
The trio makes the perfect accompaniment for a wedding drinks reception or for your parties afternoon/evening entertainment. If you are hosting a wedding, there are a few package options available, such as including a ceremony performance in addition to main sets during the drinks reception, for example.
Setting up and packing down for the trio is quick and discreet, they will generally arrive 1 hour before they start playing to get ready, taking around 30-minutes to set up all the sound equipment.
If you love the sound of the trio but want a bigger band setup, they are also available to hire with up to 8 members, meaning you can add drums, keys and a horn section to the line-up.
- Double bass
- Double bass
- Double bass
- Double bass
- Horn players
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- American boy - Estelle
- Don’t know why - Norah Jones
- Back to black - Amy Winehouse
- I want you back - Jackson 5
- Just like a star - Corinne Bailey Rae
- Is this love - Bob Marley
- The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
- Ordinary People - John Legend
- Rock with you - MJ
- Never Too Much - Luther Vandross
- I wish - Stevie Wonder
- Stronger than me - Amy Winehouse
- These are the days - Jamie Cullum
- Lola - The Kinks
- Tennessee whiskey - Chris Stapleton
- Hey Ya - Out cast
- Crazy - Gnarles Barkley
- You do something to me - Paul Weller
- Moondance - Van Morrison
- Faith - George Michael
- Overjoyed - Stevie Wondered
- Put your records on – Corinne Bailey Rae
- Senorita – Justin Timberlake
- Sunday morning – Maroon 5
- Seven nation army – The White Stripes
- Kiss – Prince
- Shape of you – Ed Sheeran
- All about that bass – Megan Trainor
- Rehab – Amy Winehouse
- I’m not the only one – Sam Smith
- Moody mood for love - Amy Winehouse
- Ain’t no sunshine - Bill Withers
- Blame it on the boogie - Jackson 5
- All My Loving – (Beatles) Amy Winehouse version
- The nearness of you - Norah Jones
- Cheek to cheek - Ella Fitzgerald
- At last - Etta James
- What's going on - Marvin Gaye
- I heard it through the grapevine - Marvin Gaye
- I got a woman - Ray Charles
- Trust in me - Etta James
- I got a woman – Ray Charles
- You go to my head – Billie Holiday
- Use me - Bill Withers
- Ain't no mountain high enough - Marvin Gaye
- Hit the road Jack - Ray Charles
- Georgia on my mind - Ray Charles
- Will you still love me tomorrow - Carrol King
- Sunday kind of love - Etta James
- Chain of fools - Aretha Franklin
- Do right woman - Aretha Franklin
- Say a little prayer - Aretha Franklin
- Let's stay together - Al Green
- Simply beautiful - Al Green
- Change is gonna come - Sam Cooke
- Take me to the river - Al Green
- People get ready - Curtis Mayfield
- Move on up - Curtis Mayfield
- You send me – Sam Cooke
- Wonderful world - Louis Armstrong
- Crazy little thing called love - Queen
- Jealous guy - Donny Hathaway
- How high is the moon - Ella Fitzgerald
- My baby just cares for me - Nina Simone
- These Foolish Things - Ella Fitzgerald
- I put a spell on you - Nina Simone
- How it feels to be free - Nina Simone
- Round Midnight - Jasmine Sullivan
- In a sentimental mood - Duke Ellington
- Midnight train to Georgia - Gladys Knight and The Pips
- L.O.V.E - Nat King Cole
- I can’t help falling in love with you - Elvis
- Girl from Ipanema -
- Lovely day - Bill Withers
- I’ve got you under my skin - Frank Sinatra
- Teach me tonight - Dianah Washington
- Is you is or is you ain’t my baby - Dianah Washington
- Last Christmas
- Winter Wonderland
- Santa Baby
- White Christmas
- Rocking Around The Christmas Tree Jingle Bell Rock
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
They were absolutely AWESOME - we really enjoyed their performance and lots of people also commented on how impressed they were. They exceeded our high expectations and additionally, they were very professional and a real pleasure to deal with. I would wholeheartedly recommend them and would love to hear them again in the future!
Wedding celebrations, corporate entertainment, birthday parties, festivals, functions, bar and restaurant entertainment, funerals.
What is your standard performance schedule?
We are able to adapt our performance to your event requirements, however, the general package options are 2 x 50-minute sets or 3 x 40-minute sets with roughly a 20-minute break between each set. If you are inquiring for a wedding, we are also able to offer a performance during the ceremony (duo or trio) in addition to our main sets and an additional evening performance as a bigger jazz band too.
Will you travel outside of the UK?
Yes, we quite often travel abroad for weddings and events - We love the opportunity to travel and perform!
Will you provide the sound equipment?
We are able to provide all the sound equipment for our performances within the UK, however, for overseas bookings, a P.A system will need to be hired from a local supplier.
Can you perform in a bigger band set-up?
Yes, there is the option to add more members, we work with a roster of musicians from drummers and keys players, to a horn section.
Are you insured?
All our equipment is fully insured and is PAT tested yearly. We also have Public Liability Insurance for up to 10 million.
We have a special song we would like you to perform, will you learn a song request for us?
Yes, we offer each client a free song request.
Do we pick the songs you play?
We recommend that you send us a list of your favourites, then we will select songs as we go on the day based on your preferences - getting all your favourites in there too!
What is included in the quoted price?
The quote we give you will be inclusive of our performance fee and fuel costs etc. the only thing we don't include in the price is parking costs as there is generally free parking on site!
- 2 x 50 minute sets
- 3 x 40-minute sets
- 2 x 50-minute sets (Drinks reception)
- 2 x 50-minute sets (Evening performance)
- Ceremony + 2 x 50-minute sets during the drinks reception
- Ceremony + 2 x 40-minute sets during the drinks reception, plus 2 x 45-minute sets in the evening (as a trio or as a bigger band)
Arrival time 1.5 hours prior to the performance
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.