Electric Skies are a 4 piece wedding and party band from the North West of England, covering a variety of Rock, Pop, Indie and Motown from the 50s to modern day hits.
Providing high quality sound and lighting, Electric Skies pride themselves on being reliable, efficient and experienced with tried and tested set lists, guaranteed to fill a dancefloor. The band have performed at countless weddings, corporate events and birthday parties.
Fronted by a male vocalist with lots of energy and a commanding stage presence, Electric Skies are fun, energetic and professional.
FREE Virtual DJ service with all bookings.
- Guitar and BV
- Bass Guitar and BV
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Stuck in the Middle – Stealers Wheel
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Little Respect – Wheetus
- Mustang Sally – The Commitments
- Hard to Handle – The Black Crowes
- Stand By Me – Ben E King
- My Girl – The Temptations
- Higher and Higher – Jackie Wilson
- Sit Down – James
- Laid – James
- 500 miles – The Proclaimers
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Queen
- Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
- Twist and Shout – The Beatles
- Do You Love Me – The Contours
- Saw Her Standing There – The Beatles
- Johnny B Goode – Chuck Berry
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Dakota – Stereophonics
- Sex On Fire – Kings of Leon
- Mr Brightside – Killers
- Town Called Mallace – Jam
- Disco 2000 – Pulp
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl – Jet
- Summer Of 69 – Bryan Adams
- All The Small Things – Blink 182
- Proud Mary – Tina Turner
- Wonderwall – Oasis
- Don’t Look Back in Anger – Oasis
- Not 19 Forever – Courteeners
- Shut up and Dance – Walk The Moon
- Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
- Kiss - Prince
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Sweet Child Of Mine – GnR
- Chelsea Dagger – The Fratallis
- Shotgun – George Ezra
- Teenage Dirtbag – Weezer
All of our friends and family asked where we had found the band as they were blown away by the quality of the performance. We wouldn’t hesitate using Electric Skies again and recommending you. Thanks very much.
What sort of music do you play?
We play a wide range of rock, pop and motown from the 50s to modern day hits.
How long do you play for?
We provide you with 2, 1 hours or 3, 40 minutes of live music.
How far will you travel?
We will generally travel up to 100 miles from Greater Manchester.
How long does it take for you to set up?
We ask to have one hour to set everything up. This normally means we will arrive an hour before your evening guests arrive.
How much room do you need?
We do request a space of 4 x 3 metres, although we have played in tighter spots!
Can you perform our first dance and take requests?
Yes, we are more than happy to perform your first dance as long as it suits the band and we have plenty of notice to perfect it! We will try our best to accomodate requests on the night. If we know it, we'll play it!
Can you provide background music or DJ service?
Yes, we can provide an iPad DJ service for in between our live sets.
Can you play an acoustic set in the afternoon in addition to the evening performance?
Yes, we can provide an acoustic set for during the day or evening in addition to a full band performance.
- 2 x 60 Minutes
- 3 x 40 Minutes
- 1 x 60 Minute acoustic set at your drinks reception or wedding breakfast available for an additional fee
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.