FourTone are an exciting and versatile vocal quartet, perfect to add some sophistication and fun to any event.
They were the support for Russell Watson, Kerry Ellis and Rhydian at the 2014 Proms on the Thames, featured on Classic FM’s No. 1 charity single, ‘Steadfast’, alongside Alfie Boe and Katherine Jenkins, and are firm favourites on the function and corporate scene!
This acapella ensemble have a wealth of experience in performing, along with a unique sound and professional focus. The group met six years ago while studying classical singing at various London music conservatoires. They have a shared passion for close harmony singing, particularly in different styles; covering Classical crossover to Musical Theatre, Pop to Jazz and everything in between. They regularly arrange bespoke arrangements and set lists for clients, endevouring to create a really special addition to any type of event.
This year they sang at the prestigious London A Cappella Festival at King's place and did some filming for the BBC with Nick Grimshaw. Other career highlights include performing sell-out concerts at the Edinburgh Fringe, recording for Freeview and singing on Channel 4.
- Vocals x 4
- September- Earth, Wind and Fire
- Hide and Seek- Imogen Heep
- Jitterbug arr. Smith
- Viva La Vida- Coldplay
- Hallelujah- Jeff Buckley
- Super Trouper- Abba
- Carol King Medley arr. Allen Francis
- Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol
- Can't Help Falling in Love- Presley
- White Cliffs of Dover- Ayres
- Rock Around the Clock- Bill Haley and His Comets
- Danny Bhoy- Traditional
- Rule the world- Take That
- In the mood for Blue Suede Shoes arr. Smith
- C’est Si Bon arr. Smith
- Jitterbug arr. Smith
- Goodnight Sweetheart arr. Noble
- Fly me to the moon arr. Howard
- Close to you- Bacharach
- Come Fly With Me- Sinatra
- Nightengale Sang In Berkley Square arr. Puerling
- Ain't misbehaving
- Eidlewiess- Sound of Music
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow- The Wizard of Oz
- Bring Him Home- Les Mis
- I Dreamed a Dream- Les Mis
- All I ask of you- Phantom of the Opera
- Music of the night- Phantom of the Opera
- Somewhere- West Side Story
- On the Street Where You Live- My Fair Lady
- Anthem- Chess
- Ave Maria- Schubert
- Ave Verum- Mozart
- Panis Angelicus- Frank
- New world symphony ‘Going Home’- Dvorak
- Nella Fantasia- Morricone
- Nimrod Variations arranged for voice- Elgar
- All traditional carols
- Wonderful Christmastime- McCartney
- Santa Baby- Javits and Springer
- White Christmas
- Let it Snow- Styne
- Winter Wonderland- Bernard
- All I want for Christmas is you- Carey and Afanasieff
You guys were awesome! People didn't stop talking about you!
Some of FourTone's previous clients include Channel 4, BBC, Freeview and Classic FM. They have sang at numerous weddings, surprise Birthday parties (including flashmob style), Christmas gatherings, and garden and office parties.
FourTone have also performed in London's King's Place, The Tate Modern and St. John's Smith Square. Other London venues include The Royal Naval Chapel, Dulwich Picture Gallery and The Woolwich Grand Theatre. Venues around the UK include St. Giles Cathedral on Edinburgh's Royal Mile, the Bull Ring in Birmingham and the Brighton Pier.
Can we ask for a specific song?
Of course! If we already have the arrangement then it'll be of no extra charge. If we have to write an arrangement, it'll be an extra £45.
Can we design our own set list?
Yes! Using our repertoire list, take it away!
Can we specify what you wear?
We have endless dresses and suits, but if you need a specific look (e.g wartime) we can definitely try to cater to that. If we have nothing similar to your requests, then we will discuss a budget for costume.
Will you needs mics?
It really depends on the number of guests and the space. We are happy to do either and have a PA system that we can bring to your event.
Can you lead the guests in a sing-a-long?
- 1 x 40mins
- 3 x 15mins
- 2 x 30mins
- 1 x 30mins
Prices quoted are for a 40 Minute performance but FourTone are happy to suit their performance time to fit your event.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.