Inspire Gospel Choir
Inspire Gospel Choir will add an uplifting & vibrant sound to any occasion - performing soul, pop and gospel classics and making an unforgettable impact on your special day.
With an extensive repertoire of love songs, soul classics, and uplifting pop songs, IGC can perform at both church and civil wedding ceremonies, or even entertain your guests during your drinks receptions.
Inspire Gospel Choir can usually perform as a 3, 4 or 6 piece accompanied by our musical director, but can provide as many as 18 singers for an event.
Inspire Gospel Choir
A standard booking at a wedding ceremony would involve the choir performing up to six songs. For example:
- 2 songs to entertain your guests as they arrive
- 1 song for the entrance of the bride
- 2 songs during the signing of the register
- 1 song for the exit of the bride and groom
The songs can be chosen from the extensive song list - but Inspire Gospel Choir are also happy to learn one request especially for your wedding.
At church ceremonies they will also help to boost the volume in any hymns that you choose - and can provide piano or organ accompaniment for these.
Inspire Gospel Choir can help to create a stunning atmosphere performing a mix of pop, soul and gospel classics during your drinks reception or whilst the photographes are being taken. IGC are happy to perform outside if weather permits!
All quotes listed are for the standard line-up of 4 singers & a pianist.
- Inspire Gospel Choir standard line-ups are for 3, 4 or 6 singers - accompanied by the musical director on electric piano.
- All quotes listed are for the standard line-up of 4 singers & a pianist.
- Up to 18 singers can be booked for a performance, as can the IGC Band comprising of guitar, bass and drums.
- Amazing Grace
- Ave Maria (Gospel Version)
- Down To The River To Pray
- His Eye Is On The Sparrow
- I Will Follow Him
- Joyful, Joyful
- Oh Happy Day
- Swing Low Sweet Chariot
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Diana Ross
- Ain’t No Stopping Us Now – Luther Vandross
- Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan
- All My Life – K-Ci & Jojo
- All of Me - John Legend
- All You Need Is Love – The Beatles
- At Last - Etta James
- Ave Maria - Beyonce
- A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol/Natasha Bedingfield
- Don't Stop Believing - Journey
- Footprints In The Sand - Leona Lewis
- For Once In My Life - Stevie Wonder
- Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran
- Got To Be Real - Mary J Blige
- Halo - Beyonce
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- Heaven – Bryan Adams/DJ Sammy & Yanou
- Higher Love - Steve Winwood
- How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You – Marvin Gaye
- I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
- I Have Nothing – Whitney Houston
- I Knew You Were Waiting - George Michael/Aretha Franklin
- I Wanna Be The Only One - Eternal
- I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz;
- Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
- Kissing You - Des-ree
- Lean On Me - Bill Withers
- Let It Be - The Beatles
- Love Train - The O'Jays
- Lovely Day - Bill Withers
- Make You Feel My Love - Adele
- Mercy - Duffy
- Next To Me - Emeli Sande
- Now That We've Found Love - The O'Jays
- One Love - Bob Marley
- Proud – Heather Small
- Reach Out, I'll Be There - The Four Tops
- Rule The World – Take That
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Somebody To Love - Queen
- Something Inside So Strong - Labi Siffre
- Something's Got A Hold On Me - Etta James
- Songbird – Eva Cassidy
- Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson
- You Got The Love – Candi Staton
- You Might Need Somebody - Shola Ama
- Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher – Jackie Wilson
- Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
- All I Want For Christmas
- O Holy Night
- Silent Night
- Merry Christmas Everyone
- I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
- The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting)
- This Christmas
- Run Rudolf Run
- What Christmas Means To Me
- Joy To The World
- Christmas Time
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
- Jesus What A Wonderful Child
- Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
- Do You Hear What I Hear
Did not disappoint! Have never hired anything like a choir before but was very impressed... and as this was a surprise for my wife, I couldn’t have asked for better. I requested upbeat music to get people on the dance floor and they delivered. All family and friends that I’ve spoken to all loved the choir and the music. Would highly recommend.
Absolutely amazing!!! Thank you.
Positively amazing! Our guests were immediately on the dance floor and most commented that they had never danced so much. Truly professional with outstanding voices. A joy to listen to and will book again.
Such a brilliant act. I'm so pleased that they sang at our wedding. Our Guests loved it and I thought it was beautiful.
We had nothing but compliments for the amazing singers that were part of our ceremony. All of our guests commented on how lovely it was to walk in to the choir. As the bride, I wish I could have heard more but our signing of the register song and leaving song was everything I dreamed of. Thank you for being a part of our day, I will be recommending you to everyone!! As well as amazing singers: the booking process and service was perfect from booking through to the day - so thank you for making it very easy for a busy bride!
Booking was handled efficiently and all our questions answered promptly. Good communication from the choir and arrived in good time to set-up for the performance. Performance was enjoyed by the whole congregation. Thank you - we have no hesitation in recommending Inspire (or Warble).
I don't think there are enough words to express how incredibly talented Inspire Gospel Choir are and how thrilled we were to have them perform for us at our church service in Wareham on 10th September 2016. From viewing their show reel I knew they would be wonderful but the live performance exceeded our expectations. They made the wedding so magical and it was the perfect start to a wonderful day. All of our guests are still talking about how brilliant they were and several have asked about booking them for future events and weddings. I am only sad that being the bride I was unable to hear the first few songs before I arrived at church. Music and entertainment is such an important part for us and the quality of the choir is exceptional. It is such a special memory from the day and we can't recommend them highly enough. I just hope we have some more events that we can book them for again in the future. The team at Warble have been highly professional from the initial booking and Inspire have been equally professional with their communication and service. Thank you for providing such a wonderful moment in a magical day. Nicola and Josh, Mr and Mrs. Harris.
Thank you so much, you defiantly added to our perfect wedding day, would highly recommend you to anyone.
Great singing - we especially love the arrangement they did on 'You Raise Me Up'. Tim was very easy to work with, flexible with the choir arrangement and very engaging. I'd highly recommend them!
They were amazing and worth every penny. Thanks so much!
The choir were amazing and it really made our day special. They were really accommodating as we needed then to change rooms and it wasn't a problem. Thank you so much for singing so beautifully!
Wow! What an amazing choir, what a fabulous uplifting sound! We were absolutely blown away by you guys! Thank you so much for adding the atmosphere and emotion to an already emotional day. When you sang Amazing Grace in the chapel I just choked up. We have had so many compliments from our guests about you, they thought you were just fantastic. I'll certainly be recommending you to anyone looking for a fantastic choir on their wedding day.
- Mary Berry (TV Cook/Journalist)
- Susan Boyle (Performer)
- Kerry Ellis (West End Actor)
- The Heavy
- World Cup 2015 (Rugby)
- Boris Johnson (Lord Mayor of London)
- England Rugby & Australian Rugby
- Denise Welch (Actor)
- Russell Grant (TV Presenter)
- Natasha Kaplinsky (Newsreader)
- Mary Wilson (The Supremes)
- Matt Banahan (Bath/England Rugby)
- Other corporate clients include Marks & Spencers, L'Oreal, Moet & Chandon, Capita, Abbey National and many more...
How much experience do you have?
As a choir we've performed at over 500 weddings/corporate events.
Do you provide all the equipment needed?
Yes - we will bring an electric keyboard and vocal PA with us.
How long does it take to set-up?
About 10-15 minutes.
What time will you arrive?
1 hour prior to the start of the performance.
Will you learn a special request?
We will learn one request for a booking (English language only). Additional songs can be learnt at a cost of £95 per song.
What do the prices listed cover?
All quotes listed are for the standard line-up of 4 singers & a pianist.
Inspire Gospel Choir can tailor make any package to suit your requirements, but these are a guideline to the most popular packages:
- Wedding Ceremony - up to 6 songs (plus hymns if appropriate)
- Wedding Reception - 2 x 45 minute sets
- Other events/partes - 2 x 45 minute sets
All quotes listed are for the standard line-up of 4 singers & a pianist performing at either a wedding ceremony or reception.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.