Jonathan The Toastmaster
Jonathan is an award winning wedding and events toastmaster, coordination,compere/ games, celebrant, consultant, Master of Ceremonies. MC, Professional Auctioneer and more.
Jonathan only offers a 5 star and premier service. He has a vast range of packages to suit all clients and caters for Weddings, Auctions, Corporate Events, Award Ceremonies, Private Events and more.
Jonathan will work closely with you from day one, in order to ensure your wedding or event will be perfect. Also to add Jonathan has been endorsed by 23 venues and has over 350 client reviews.
Jonathan is based on the London and Kent Borders and travels both Nationwide and Worldwide on a regular basis.
Jonathan The Toastmaster
Some of Jonathan's roles include:-
- Taking the stresses of the day and evening from the organisers, brides and grooms and families.
- Bringing direction to the event (ensuring hosts and fellow wedding and event professionals are a step ahead of what is going on).
- Preparing itineraries and coordinating with all parties prior to the day.
- Officiating and Announcing as and where required.
- Recommending lots of modern and unique touches that will make the day extra special.
- Compere and Games.
- Bringing direction and coordination.
- Making the wedding or event as special as possible ensuring it will be memorable for a lifetime and beyond.
Matt and I cannot thank you enough for everything you did for us on our wedding day and everything leading up to the big day. Your help and organisation was faultless and you set the tone for the day perfectly. Our guests and both of us just loved your humour and your way of doing things and everything you did just made the day so much more special! We will definitely be recommending you to everyone. Thank you Jonathan!
Lots of word of mouth comes from The Asian Commiunity, English Community, Jewish Community, Companies and Corporates and Lots more...
Some of the venues Jonathan The Toastmaster has worked at in the past, or have bookings in the future include; Royal Courts of Justice, Grosvenor House, One Whitehall Place, Ascot Racecourse, St Pauls Cathedral, Kew Gardens, Landmark London Hotel, Hilton Park Lane, National Motorcycle Musum in Birmingham, Celtic Manor Resort in Wales, Millennium Gloucester, Beaumont House Estate, Savill Court, Hilton Metropole London, Marriott Grosvenor Square and lots more...
- Services provided are quality.
- Modern and unique service provided.
- Styled according to your wishes.
- Dress according to your wishes.
- Lots of special touches that will enhance the day.
- The Grand Finale at the end of the evening if so required.
- Travel both Nationwide and Worldwide.
- Working closely with you in order to ensure your wedding or event is executed according to your wishes.
- This is based on the type of event, location, and hours requred, as every wedding and event is different.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.