From rock ballads to classical arias, Lucy delivers with passion, style and class.
Her accolades include reaching number 1 in the British Classical ITunes charts, performances for royalty and heads of state plus numerous sporting events to include the opening party for Heineken at the Champions League Final in Berlin. As well as this she enjoys spending her weekends bringing music to couples, friends & colleagues all over the UK & abroad, singing at weddings, parties & events. She can be booked as a soloist, duet or with a string quartet.
From humble beginnings, Lucy began her career at the age of 15, performing all over the midlands in social clubs. Learning her trade and playing to some of the most critical audiences of her career. At 17 she went on to join a girl band, where she performed with artists such as Steps, Atomic Kitten, A1 and many of your other favourite artists of the 90s. Although she loved the pop scene, she wanted to be involved in writing songs, so after this she co-founded a powerful, original rock band that went on to receive a record deal and scored four stars in Kerrang magazine. After endless touring, she decided it was time to get a proper job, she left dreams of stardom behind her and went to work in the theatre.
She played the role of Annette in Saturday night fever as well as performing in the Andrew Lloyd Webbers, Masquerade. She worked on a couple of high end cruise liners where she sang in some incredible shows and got to travel the world.
Wanting to get creative again, she met a like-minded lady with a passion for classical music. They put an album together, with tracks from that album reaching number 1 in the classical charts in the UK. The duet went on to perform internationally at events and galas and are still performing together today.
Recently, Lucy has been booked as a soloist to perform for Royalty, the prime minister of England and has spent several months in Germany performing in a stunning gala. However, she also loves being at home and using her art to bring music to weddings and events.
She can perform at wedding ceremonies, drinks receptions, during meals and even into the evening, with upbeat party sets. She can perform as a soloist, as part of a duet, with a string quartet or a combination of them all. With repertoire to suit most, she will tailor her performances and set lists to you.
- Lucy can perform as a fully self contained solo artist or with a string qurtet, pianist or guitarist
- All Of Me - John Legend
- Perfect - Ed Sheeran
- Chasing Cars - Snow patrol
- Kissing You - Des'ree
- A moment like this - Leona Lewis
- Amazed - Lonestar
- How Sweet It Is To Be Loved by You - James Taylor
- Make You Feel My Love - Adele
- Your Song - Elton John
- Marry You - Bruno Mars
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- I'll Be There For You - Rembrants
- Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
- Come What May - Moulin Rouge
- Can you feel the love tonight - Lion King
- I'll stand by you - Roxette
- Rule the world - Take That
- Angels - Robbie Williams
- Don’t wanna miss a thing - Aerosmith
- A thousand years - Christina Perry
- What a Wonderful World - Katie Melua
- Songbird - Eva Cassidy
- Funiculi Funicula
- Libiamo (The Drinking song from La Traviata)
- Time to Say Goodbye
- Nessun Dorma
- Parla Piu Piano
- Canto Della Terra
- Il Gladiatore
- Nella Fantasia
- Pie Jesu
- Panis Angelicus
- Ave Maria
- The Prayers
- You Raise Me Up
- O Mio Babino Caro
- Oh what a night – Jersey Boys
- Can't Take my Eyes off you – Jersey Boys
- Mamma Mia – Mamma Mia
- Don't Stop Believing – Rock of Ages
- One Night Only – Dreamgirls
- Take That Look Off Your Face – Song & Dance
- Love Changes Everything – Love Changes Everything
- Somewhere – West Side Story – f/f
- Come What May – Moulin Rouge
- I Dreamed a Dream – Les Miserables – f/f
- All I Ask Of You – Phantom of the Opera
- I Know Him So Well – Chess – f/f
- Memory - Cats
- Let it go - Frozen
- Never Enough - Greatest Showman
- This is me - Greatest Showman
- A Million Dreams - Greatest Showman
- Can you feel the love tonight - Lion King
- Beauty and the beast - Beauty and the beast
- That's Amore – Dean Martin
- Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
- Can't Stop the Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
- 500 Miles – The Proclaimers
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Daydream Believer – The Monkees
- I'm a Believer – The Monkees
- Summer of 69 – Brian Adams
- I'll Be There For You (FRIENDS theme) – The Rembrants
- Come on Eileen – Dexy's Midnight Runners
- Don't Stop Believing – Journey
- Mamma Mia – Abba
- Angels – Robbie Williams
- Hey Jude – The Beatles
- Blame it on the Boogie – Jackson 5
- I'm So Excited – The Pointer Sisters
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Livin on a Prayer – Bon Jovi
- Don't Stop Me Now – Queen
- Shout – Lulu
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- I Wanna Dance with Somebody – Whitney Houston
- Proud Mary - Tina Turner
- Higher & Higher - Jackie Wilson
- Think - Aretha Franklin
- Mr Brightside – The Killers
- New York New York
- Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Reach - S Club 7
- Fame - Irene Cara
- Somebody Elses Guy - Jocelyn Brown
- Love Really Hurts without you -
We were really impressed with Lucy's talent and her ability to sing a wide repertoire from rock to pop to classical. We were so excited by Lucy's performances and she received standing ovations each night.
- Theresa May (British Prime Minister)
- Chateau De Vallery (Wedding Venue, Burgundy)
- Palais Des Etoiles (Dinner Show Germany)
- Fondation De Charlene (Princess Charlenes charity foundation, Moncao)
- Bernd Gukelberger (Events, Germany)
- P & O Cruises (Guest Entertainer)
- Warner Leisure Holiday Parks
- Marella Cruises (Guest Entertainer)
- Plus multiple brides & grooms throughout the UK
How long to do you perform for?
Lucy can tailor her sets to suit your event. Anything up to 90 minutes performing within a 4 hour period
Will you learn songs on request?
Absolutely, as long as the song is available and suitable for the female voice. Lucy will learn up to 3 songs for free anything over that will incur a small fee.
Can you be booked with a musician?
Lucy can be booked to perform with a string quartet, guitarist or pianist.
Do you have a PA system?
Lucy is a fully self contained performer with PA system for rooms up to 150.
Are you insured?
PAT and PLI compliant with certificates available for venues.
Lucy offers the following standard packages:
- Wedding Ceremony - Up to 8 songs throughout and before the cremony
- Drinks Reception Music - Up to 90 mniutes of singing within a 4 hour period
- Evening Party Sets - 2 X 45 minute performances with background music between sets
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.