REM - REM UK
If You Like REM, You Will Love this REM tribute band! They are the premier REM tribute band in the Europe and no other REM tribute is as experienced!
This REM tribute are the only REM tribute in the World to have an endorsement from Michael Stipe himself!!
REM - REM UK
REM fans say great things about this band. Fan sites contain many threads about the band. Here are some quotes:
"My advice to you – If you hear this band are playing a gig near you then drop everything and go and see them."
"'... outstanding performance of REM music is second to none, not to be missed."
- Richard - Lead vocals
- Anton - Bass Guitar / Backing Vocals
- Roy - Lead Guitar & Mandolin
- Steve - 2nd Electric Guitar & Acoustic Guitar / Backing Vocals
- Frank - Drums & Backing Tracks
- Becky - Keys & Violin
- Everybody Hurts
- The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite
- What's The Frequency kenneth?
- The One I Love
- It's The End Of The World As We Know It
- Man On The Moon
- The Great Beyond
- Leaving New York
- Sitting Still
- Life & How To Live It
- Gardening At Night
- Orange crush
- Fall On Me
- Strange Currencies
- Finest Worksong
- Driver 8
- Bittersweet Me
- Wake Up Bomb
- Bang & Blame
- Crush With Eyeliner
- Begin The Begin
- Shiny Happy People
& Many More...
Superb group of people who entertained the crowd superbly. The quality of performance was amazing and if you can entertain a diverse audience from 6 years old up to over 80 years old, you must be good.
- BBC Television
- BBC Radio
- Live music Bestival, Brindisi, Italy
- Martina Franca Live music festival, Italy
- The Lighthouse,Catania, Sicily
- BMAD Bike Festival
- Mathew Street Festiva
- Dolan's Warehouse, Limerick, Ireland
- Spring & Airbrake, Belfast
- Live @Luxol, Malta
- The Alley, Paceville, Malta
- De Plesj Rock festival, Belgium
- Crop 'n' Air festival, Belgium
- Genk on stage festival, Belgium
- Bournemouth Live Festival
- Great Bookham, Polesden Lacey Festival
- Lulworth Castle, East Lulworth
- Ryde Theatre,Isle Of Wight
- Poole Park Festival
- Mr Kyp's
- The Robin 1& 2
- Old Oak, Cork, Ireland
- Sterts Theatre, Cornwall
- Harper Adams University
- Spirit Store, Dundalk, Ireland
- Break For The Border, Dublin, Ireland
- Mac's Backroom Bar,Culdaff, Ireland
- Penecuik Town Hall, Midlothian
- Pacific Road Theatre
- Assembly Rooms, Derby Beer Festival
- Arts In The Park, Blackburn
- Broadway Theatre, Peterborough
- Eastleigh Football Club
- Pop On The Prom, Lowestoft
- Do you play all the hits? We try to play as many hits as we can and always try to make the set different according to each venue.
- Where will you play? Anywhere!!
- Do you do longer sets? Yes we try to fit in with whatever our clients need.
- Do you always dress like the real REM? Yes! I think it makes the audience have the feel of a real REM concert.
- Can we come to talk with you after the gig? We love nothing more than hearing what people have to say about our performance and can always come across and say hello at the bar usually :)
- Do You Play Any Bon Jovi? Never!!!
- 1 x 60 minutes
- 2 x 45 minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.