Rhythm By Five
Rhythm By Five are a professional, premium, high quality five piece function band who have years of experience playing in the industry. Covering a range of musical genres, they cater for a wide variety of audiences. Suitable for weddings, birthday parties, corporate events and private functions.
Rhythm By Five
Rhythm By Five are a London/Hertfordshire based function band. Since forming in 2015 they have performed at a variety of events such as weddings, corporate events, anniversaries, birthday parties and charity fundraisers.
Rhythm By Five guarantees that every client who books the band will be left thrilled. The memories they help you to create will last a lifetime!
Rhythm By Five carry with them all of their own equipment from a professional audio sound system, amplifiers and lighting rig, so there's nothing you need to worry about or take care of. Instead you can just focus on the most important thing, having a good time. They also are among a small few that can offer to play any song especially for your event, be it a first dance for a wedding or a special song for a birthday at no extra cost.
Rhythm By Five offers background music that can be played before the band's main performance and during the intervals, resulting in a seamless experience. They are able to perform anywhere within the UK and Europe and can adapt to any venue.
Rhythm By Five alongside playing fantastic live music also offer a DJ service as part of their package. They have hundreds of songs spanning across multiple decades packed full of floor filler hits to keep your party going well into the night! They provide hits from the 50's/60's all the way to current chart material, fulfilling all your musical needs. Whatever music you require, Rhythm By Five have you covered!
Rhythm By Five are flexible to accommodate your schedule. They can play a DJ set before the bands main performance to get guests up and onto the dance floor or after their main performance to keep guests dancing well into the night! They can also provide background music with over 100 smooth jazz standards for when something more subtle is required such as while guests are dining or conversing.
Rhythm By Five also boast fantastic audio equipment such as a 3000W PA system, 2000W Subwoofer for a hard hitting punchy bass, professional lighting rig and a laser light!
Rhythm By Five are professional function musicians with years of experience. They comprise of a female lead singer, three backing singers, guitar, keyboard, bass and drums. They can also add a saxophone to the line-up, if this is required for your needs.
- Female Lead Vocals
Rhythm By Five can also add a sax to their line-up if requested, for an additional fee.
50’s & 60’s
- Stand By Me – Ben E King
- Twist and Shout – The Beatles
- Shake Rattle and Roll – Bill Haley & the Comets
- I Feel Good – James Brown
- Hound Dog – Elvis Presley
- Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher – Jackie Wilson
- Beggin’ – Frankie Valli
- Hold On I’m Comin’ – Sam & Dave
- Soul Man – Sam & Dave
- My Girl – The Temptations
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Rescue Me – Fontella Bass
- Dancing In The Street – Martha and the Vandellas
- Hit The Road Jack – Ray Charles
- Summertime – Ella Fitzgerald
- Three Little Birds – Bob Marley
- Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Stuck In The Middle With You – Stealers Wheel
- Don’t It Make My Brown Eyes Blue – Crystal Gale
- Long Train Runnin’ – The Doobie Brothers
- Maggie May – Rod Stewart
- Don’t Stop – Fleetwood Mac
- Dreams – Fleetwood Mac
- Say You Love Me – Fleetwood Mac
- Burning Love – Elvis Presley
- We Are Family – Sister Sledge
- Oh What A Night – The Four Seasons
- Signed Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- I Wish – Stevie Wonder
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
- Disco Inferno – The Trammps
- Blame It On The Boogie – The Jackson 5
- Show You The Way To Go – The Jackson 5
- September – Earth, Wind & Fire
- Nights On Broadway – Candi Staton
- Jolene – Dolly Parton
- Band Of Gold – Freda Payne
- New York New York – Frank Sinatra
- Ain’t No Sunshine – Bill Withers
- Perfect – Fairground Attraction
- Working Nine To Five – Dolly Parton
- Ain’t Nobody – Chaka Khan
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
- Red Red Wine – UB40
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Queen
- All Night Long – Lionel Richie
- Stuck On You – Lionel Richie
- Kiss – Prince
- You Might Need Somebody – Randy Crawford
- Just the Two of Us – Bill Withers
- When a Man Loves a Woman – Michael Bolton
- Blue – LeAnn Rimes
- Mustang Sally – The Commitments
- Cosmic Girl – Jamiroquai
- Have I Told You Lately – Rod Stewart
- Let The Good Times Roll – BB King
- Smooth – Santana
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Rehab – Amy Winehouse
- New Shoes – Paolo Nutini
- Crazy – Gnarls Barkley
- Take Your Mama – Scissor Sisters
- Dakota – Stereophonics
- Have A Nice Day - Stereophonics
- Sunday Morning – Maroon 5
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- Shape Of You – Ed Sheeran
- Price Tag – Jessie J
- Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
- Treasure – Bruno Mars
- The Lazy Song – Bruno Mars
- Rude – Magic!
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
- Sugar – Maroon 5
- Dance With Me Tonight – Olly Murs
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Forget You – Cee Lo Green
- All About The Bass – Meghan Trainor
- Abracadabra (Joe Stilgoe version) – Steve Miller Band
It can be a bit nerve wracking to choose a wedding band from a website but we definitely made the right choice with Rhythm By Five! From the start, the band were honest and communicative. We spoke with them a few weeks before the wedding which was a really useful time for all to get to know each other and talk songs - we feel this helped the band to add some personal touches to our day. Rhythm By Five have a fantastic selection of songs - good variety covering a range of decades to appeal to all ages. We have had nothing but compliments from our guests about the band and would thoroughly recommend them for any function... In fact, we can't wait to have a party and use them again! Thank you for enhancing our wedding day and adding to our wonderful memories!
- Cancer Research UK
- Magnolia Park Gold & Country Club, Boarstall
- Dukes Meadow Golf and Tennis Club
- Rennie Grove Hospice Care Gala Dinner
How much do you charge?
When quoting for your event, we take into consideration the distance we have to travel to the venue and how long you would like us to perform for. If you let us know exactly what you're looking for, we would be more than happy to provide you with an individual quotation.
How far will you travel?
Rhythm By Five will travel anywhere in the UK to perform. Rhythm By Five are based in London/Hertfordshire but have performed all over the UK.
How long do you play for?
This is entirely down to you. A typical performance could consist of 2 x 60 mins or 3 x 40 mins sets, but we can be very flexible to accommodate your schedule.
Can you supply music before/in-between your sets?
Yes, a MacBook is provided before and during the breaks packed with over 1000 songs, or if you prefer, simply give us your iPod/iPhone if you already have a playlist you wish to use.
How long does it take you to setup?
It will take us about 90 minutes to set up our equipment and sound check. In order to achieve this, we need to be able to park as near to the venue as possible.
Can we use your PA system for speeches?
Yes, as long as it is after our sound check then the PA can be used for speeches.
What do we require from you?
We need to be able to perform in an area at least 3 metres x 3 metres. There will need to be at least 2 x 13 amp sockets near to where we will be performing. However we do carry 2 x 30 metre extension reels with us for when performing outside, such as in a marquee. There will also need to be somewhere for us to store our music cases and personal belongings. Light refreshments will also be required for up to five people.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and is your equipment PAT tested?
Yes, we have full Public Liability Insurance and all of our electrical equipment is PAT tested.
Will you learn a specific song to play at my event (e.g. First Dance)?
Yes, we are happy to learn one song for your event, free of charge, but don't forget to check our song list on the repertoire page to see if we already know it.
How much time does it take between finishing playing and being ready to leave?
We need 60 minutes to break down the equipment, pack it away and load up the transport.
- 2 x 60 minute sets or 3 x 40 minute sets
- The band can perform an extra 30 or 60 minute set for an additional fee
- Includes laptop music during intervals
- DJ Service available at extra cost
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.