Rock The Night
Rock The Night
Rock the Night deliver a professional and friendly service for your special event, whether it is a wedding, Christmas party, charity or corporate event.
Based in the Southwest of the U.K., Rock the Night have experience traveling both nationally and internationally and are happy to commute to wherever your party may be held. The band comprises of three professional musicians with the added bonus of backing tracks. This allows the band to give an authentic, more accurate representation of your favourite songs.
- Guitar and Vocals
Sample Song List
- 24K Magic - Bruno Mars
- Africa - Toto
- Beggin’ - Frankie Vallie
- Can’t Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake
- Could You Be Loved - Bob Marley
- Cry Me a River - Justin Timberlake
- Dancing In The Moonlight - Toploader
- Don’t Stop - Fleetwood Mac
- Friday I’m In Love - The Cure
- Hella Good - No Doubt
- Help! - The Beatles
- Hey Ya! - Outkast
- Hold Back The River - James Bay
- Human - Rag ‘N Bone Man
- Hymn For The Weekend - Coldplay
- I Will Wait - Mumford and Sons
- Let’s Dance - David Bowie
- Mr. Blue Sky - ELO
- Mr. Brightside - The Killers
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- Rude - Magic!
- Run - Snow Patrol
- Shape of You - Ed Sheeran
- Shut Up And Dance - Walk The Moon
- Stay With Me - Sam Smith
- Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
- There’s Nothing Holding Me Back - Shawn Mendes
- The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
- You Can Call Me Al - Paul Simon
- You Make My Dreams - Hall & Oates
What a great band - played brilliantly all night! Great choice of songs that get you tapping your feet and glued to the dance floor. Would definitely highly recommend.
- Taylor Whimpy
- BDL Construction
- John Lewis
- Private Birthday Parties
How many power points do the band need?
The band will need at least 3 power points in order to plug in a PA system and lighting as well as Amps and other equipment.
How long does it take to setup?
It usually takes the band an hour without a soundcheck or if more time is available then an hour and a half is preferred.
Do the band need food and drink?
Food and drink are always a polite request. The band do not expect a Michelin star meal but just something to keep them going as bands often end up working for 12 hours on most events.
Will you play for our first dance?
Of course! If you could send us your first dance song then if it is musically possible we are always happy to learn a song for your event.
What size performance area will you need?
Usually we need a 3 x 3 meter performance area. We are happy to work around your needs on the day!
- 2 x 45 minute sets
- 2 x 50 minute sets
- 2 x 60 minute sets
- 1 x 30 minute set followed by 1 x 60 minute set
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.