Sam is an established singer-songwriter and cover singer based in Cheshire.
With over 8 years of experience, Sam has played at many weddings, private events and other special occasions all over the country. Alongside already having a large portfolio of music, Sam is also happy to learn any particular song requests the client may have, making the setlist as bespoke and as suited to the occasion as possible.
Gigging since the age of 14, Sam has years of experience in performing, and has played numerous well known festivals and music venues all over the UK, from Pinewood Studios in London, to the Albert Docks in Liverpool, and also completed a UK tour in August 2015 with a Swedish artist, racking up CD sales all over the country.
Available for a variety of occasions and events, Sam is the perfect artist for weddings, birthday celebrations, festivals, restaurants, bars and much, much more. With an ever expanding portfolio of music currently consisting of nearly 200 songs, Sam covers a variety of songs ranging from Songbird by Eva Cassidy to I'm A Believer by The Monkees, and is also happy to take requests. She is guaranteed to pull on the heart strings of any guest too - With her acoustic guitar as accompaniment, Sam differs from your standard "wedding singer", and avoids using cliche backing tracks, making any song special and 'just right'. Sam is also a songwriter in her own right, in 2013, Sam was spotted by sound engineer, John Delf, who has worked with the likes of Kylie Minogue, James Arthur, 5 Seconds of Summer, Lily Allen, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, and many more.
For the finishing touch to the performance area, Sam also has a selection of white lanterns, (false) candles, and fairylights that she can bring to the performance area of any wedding or special event.
- Solo acoustic guitarist and vocalist
Sample Set List
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
- All I Want – Kodaline
- All Of Me – John Legend
- Big Yellow Taxi – Joni Mitchell
- Black And Gold – Sam Sparro
- Bones – Lewis Watson
- Candy – Paolo Nutini
- Cannonball – Damien Rice
- Can't Help Falling In Love – Elvis Presley
- Catch Me – Demi Lovato
- Crazy – Gnarls Barkley
- Fix You – Coldplay
- Grow Old With Me – Tom Odel
- Hallelujah – Leonard Cohen
- Handbags And Gladrags – Stereophonics
- Holding On – Lewis Watson
- How Long Will I Love You – Ellie Goulding
- Hushabye Mountain – Dick Van Dyke
- I Believe In A Thing Called Love (acoustic Version) – The Darkness
- If The Moon Fell Down Tonight – Chase Coy
- Into The Wild – Lewis Watson
- It Ain't Me Babe – Johnny Cash & June Carter
- Jack Daniels – Miranda Lambert
- Kiss Me – Sixpence None The Richer
- Love Is On The Radio – Mcfly
- Moon River – Andy Williams
- Only Love – Ben Howard
- Over The Rainbow – Eva Cassidy
- Runaway – The Corrs
- Simple As This – Jake Bugg
- Songbird – Eva Cassidy
- Strong – London Grammar
- Sweet Disposition – The Temper Trap
- The House That Built Me – Miranda Lambert
- The Scientist – Coldplay
- Think Of Me – Rosi Golan
- Travellin Soldier – The Dixie Chicks
- Wagon Wheel – Old Crow Medicine Show
- What I Wouldnt Do – A Fine Frenzy
- You're Still The One – Shania Twain
Sam has a beautiful voice. All our guests loved her and some even said they would like to use her for their own events in future.
Fantastic artist and beautiful person inside and out. Would highly recommend!
We absolutely loved having Sam play at our wedding! She is amazing at what she does and we loved how she was willing to go the extra mile to learn songs that she didn’t know or that didn’t really suit her style. But she made them her own and it was brilliant! We couldn’t have been happier!! Thanks so much!!
Sam was lovely and really added to the atmosphere of our intimate party, would highly recommend.
We hired Sam for my wedding at Northcote Manor. I haven't got enough words to describe how fantastic she was. Everyone was so impressed they wanted her details, including the hotel! From the beginning she was professional, friendly and so accommodating - even learning songs for us that weren't on her playlist. If you hire Sam you will not be disappointed. I listened to one song and knew I had to have her. Thank you Sam for being part of the team that made our day so perfect!
- AJ Bell Stadium, Salford
- Halliwell Jones Stadium, Warrington
- Warner Leisure Hotel, Nantwich
- Caffé Nero, London
- Lennon's Bar, Liverpool
- The London Bar, Llandudno
- Slug & Lettuce, Birmingham
- Oakland Holiday Park, Staffordshire
- Soundhaven TV, Manchester
- Bay TV, Liverpool
- Sound City Festival, Liverpool
- Folk on the Docks Festival, Liverpool
- PHABSTOCK Fest, Llandudno
- FAB Festival, CheshireGorjys Festival, Conwy
What is your usual performance length?
Usually I suggest 2 x 45 minute sets, but performance times will always be arranged based on your timings and preferences.
What is the longest you can play for in one set?
Usually, I'll take a 10 minute break after 60 minutes, but if you'd like me to play solidly for longer, I'm happy to discuss the timings with you.
Can you provide sound equipment?
Yes, for smaller, more intimate events, such as wedding ceremonies, I have an amplifier. This can easily fill even quite a large room, however, it is not recomended for large crowds of people. I can also provide a full PA system, complete with 2 standing speakers, perfect for larger events with higher noise levels, such as a pub or a party.
Can you learn a song for our special day?
Of course! I'm happy to take on board any song requests that you may have. Although I cannot guarantee that I will be able to do every single song, sometimes simply due to vocal suitability, I will definitely give any request a good go!
Standard Performance Time (90 minutes)
- 2 x 45 minutes
- 3 x 30 minutes
Longer Performance Times
- 2 x 60 minutes
- 4 x 30 minutes
- 3 x 45 minutes
Wedding Performance Times - e.g. 20 minutes as guests arrive for ceremony, 1 song as bride walks down aisle, 10 minutes during register signing, 15 minutes as couple and guests leave, 60 minutes during drinks reception, 90 minutes during meal, 1 song for First Dance.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.