Soul Sessions are an acoustic duo consisting of Chloe on vocals and Richard on guitar, playing soulful covers of your favourite songs with a unique twist!
They perform amplified acoustic music using a loop pedal, creating a sound that is layered with multiple guitar parts and percussive beats, all produced live as they go.
So, whether your guests can’t get enough of those old school classics such as Marvin Gaye, Bill Withers, and Stevie Wonder or love contemporary music from the likes of Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, and Jason Mraz, to name a few, Soul Sessions have got it covered!
With a big repertoire of over 100 songs there is something for everyone.
Specialising in wedding, party & corporate entertainment, Soul Sessions have been performing at function events across the UK & Europe for over a decade! So, you can relax in the knowledge that you are in safe hands.
This versatile duo can adapt easily to different types of events, big or small and deliver a charismatic and memorable performance that will leave your guests thoroughly entertained! They use a top of the range PA system, maintaining high quality throughout and have an ever-growing repertoire to suit guest of all ages and musical tastes.
Perfectly suited to a wedding drinks reception, early evening entertainment or a summer party, please get in touch to find out more.
- Female Lead Vocals
- Acoustic Guitar and a Loop Pedal
- As - Stevie Wonder
- At Last - Etta James
- You Make It Real - James Morrison
- Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
- Don’t know Why - Norah Jones
- Turn Your Lights Down Low - Bob Marley
- A Thousand Years - Christina Perry
- Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow - Carrol King
- Better Together - Jack Johnson
- Tennessee Whiskey - Chris Stapleton
- Ain’t No Sunshine - Bill Wither
- Don’t know why - Norah Jones
- Wasn’t Expecting That - Jamie Lawson
- Halo - Beyonce
- Tear Drop - Massive Attack
- How Long Will I Love You - Ellie Goulding
- Stay with me - Sam Smith
- Higher Love - James Vincent Mc Morrow
- All of me - Ella Fitzgerald
- You do something to me - Paul Weller
- Ordinary People - John Legend
- Rolling in the deep - Adele
- Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheehan
- I Ain’t Got You - Alicia Keys At last - Etta James
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- Feeling Good - Nina Simone
- Love Song - Adele/The Cure
- Come away with me - Norah Jones
- All Of Me - John Legend
- You & I - John Legend
- Lets Stay Together - Al Green
- Fast Car - Tracey Chapman
- All My Loving - Amy Winehouse
- Killing Me Softly - Fugees
- I Can’t Take My Eyes Off You - Lauryn Hill
- Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
- I Can’t Help Falling in Love With You - Elvis
- Rather Go Blind - Etta James
- High And Dry - Radiohead
- Wonderful World - Lois Armstrong
- Fields of Gold - Eva Cassidy
- Killing me softly - Lauryn Hill
- Just like a star - Corinne Bailey Rae
- Wicked games - Chris Issack
- Heaven - Bryan Adams
- Let there be love - Nat king Cole
- She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
- Change is gonna come - Sam Cooke
- Songbird - Eva Cassidy
- Make You Feel My Love - Bob Dylan/Adele
- Trust In Me - Etta James
- Perfect - Ed Sheeran
- The Scientist - Coldplay
- Eden - Hozier
- Girl From Ipanema - Frank Sinatra
- You Are The Best Thing - Ray La Montagne
- Try A little tenderness - Otis Redding
I wish - Stevie Wonder
- I Wanna Be Your Lover - Prince
- I’m Yours - Jason Mraz
- I will wait - Mumford and Sons
- American Boy - Estelle
- Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
- Big Yellow Taxi - Joni Mitchell
- Ex-Factor - Lauren Hill
- You & Me song - The Wannadies
Put your records on - Corinne Bailey Rae
- These are the days - Jamie Cullum
- Isn’t she lovely - Stevie Wonder
- Wonderful World - Sam Cooke
- Ho Hey - The Lumineers
- For Once In My Life - Stevie Wonder
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- All Of Me - Billie Holiday
- Stronger than me - Amy Winehouse
- I Want You Back - Jackson 5
- Kiss Me - Sixpence Non The Richer
- I’m Yours - Jason Mraz
- Umbrella - Rhianna
- Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
- Moondance - Van Morrison
- My Baby Just Cares For Me - Nina Simone
- Cheek To Cheek - Ella Fitz Gerald
- L.O.V.E - Nat King Cole
- Stuck in the middle with you - Steelers Wheel
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- My Girl - The Temptations
- Is This Love - Bob Marley
- Lovely Day - Bill Withers
- Faith - George Michael
- Pompeii - Bastille
- Lovely day - Bill Withers
- Wonderful world - Sam Cooke
- I Wont Give Up - Jason Mraz
- Man in the mirror - MJ
- Kiss From A Rose - Seal
- Everlong - The Foo Fighter
- Latch - Disclosure
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
- Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran
- Wake me up - Avicii
- Dancing In The Moonlight - Toploader
- Happy - Pharrell
- Walking On Sunshine - Katrina And The Waves
- Proud Mary - Tina Turner
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- You’re My Best Friend - Queen
- Never Too Much - Luther Vandross
- You’ve Got The Love - Florence And The Machine
- Rather Be - Clean Bandit
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- PYT - Michael Jackson
- Ain’t Nobody - Chaka Khan
- Higher and Higher - Jackie Wilson
- Rock With You - MJ
- Blame In On The Boogie - Jackson 5
- I Feel Good - James Brown
- Domino - Jessie J
- Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
- Forget You - Cee Lo Green
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
- Kiss - Prince
- Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
- Get Lucky - Pharell
- I’m a Believer - The Monkees
- Crazy In Love - Beyonce
- Dance with somebody - Whitney Houston
- White Christmas
- Winter Wonderland
- Rocking around the Christmas Tree
- Last Christmas
- Santa Clause Is Coming To Town
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Santa Baby
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
- O’ Holy Night
Fantastic music and very professional, Couldn't have asked for more. Thank you so much for making our wedding so great.
Soul Sessions were the perfect back drop to our wedding reception in our country garden. Chloe’s voice was stunning and the guitar was the perfect accompaniment. We were so pleased we booked them and would happily recommend them to anyone else!
Absolutely incredible! Made our day. Beautiful voice, great talent and such lovely people.
Very happy, everbody loved them.
Chloe has such a good voice and the acoustic vibe of the Soul Sessions was the perfect choice for our wedding. Couldn't recommend more highly. Songs were spot on, professional act and definitely recommend for your wedding or event.
We've had so many compliments from the guests about Soul Sessions. They created the perfect atmosphere for the dinner.
Soul sessions were amazing, superb vocals from Chloe and superb guitar playing from Robbie. Every guest was in awe of the music being performed. Off the stage they are lovely people, I only wished they could have stayed to celebrate with my wife Denise and I throughout the night seen as they traveled distance to perform for us on our magical fairytale wedding. I really cannot recommend them enough and it would be a pleasure to hire them again for future events!!
The duet were amazing. Chloe's voice is wonderful. It really added to the atmosphere and made our big day special. Their songs really fitted well with our theme and our guests kept complimenting them. We have passed their details on to a number of guests and friends! We would 100% use them again.
Very happy with the high quality these guys delivered, they are a dynamic duo indeed! The level of professionalism and talent was outstanding and I am now on the lookout for any excuse to have another party just so I can book them again! Thanks for a great night!
Absolutely amazing. The perfect duet, beautiful songs and Chloe has an amazing voice. Made our wedding perfect, all guests commented on how perfect they were at welcoming and during the service. A must for any wedding, thank you xxx
A big big thank you to you both, very impressed, all my guests were commenting on how talented you are. The song choices were perfect and we enjoyed listening to you so much. Amazing voice. thank you for making the day magical. Best of luck to you both, I know you'll go far!
Hi Nicola, I just wanted to give some feedback on Soul Sessions who performed at our wedding on the 9th May. They were absolutely AWESOME - we really enjoyed their performance and lots of people also commented on how impressed they were. They exceeded our high expectations and additionally they were very professional and a real pleasure to deal with. They learned a song especially for our ceremony and actually that was my favourite moment of the best day of my life as our nieces got up to dance and the sun came out and for a couple of minutes everything was absolutely perfect with the world. I would wholeheartedly recommend them and would love to hear them again in the future! Thanks! David
Really enjoyed Soul Sessons who matched the occasion with perfectly chosen songs.
The music was absolutely perfect for our wedding day. The act were very professional and friendly. Everything ran smoothly on the day. Highly recommended.
I cannot recommend Soul Sessions enough. The duo were absolutely amazing. When Chloe arrived she looked fantastic, both were very professional and had a great sense on what to sing/play and when. If fame was based on talent this pair would be household names. If you are considering booking Soul Sessions for your event I urge you to do so ASAP. Do not miss the chance. Everyone of our guests repeatedly mentioned how great both were. I cannot thank Soul Sessions enough for making our wedding reception fabulous.
Great band, lovely voice.
Hi Sam, I just want to say thank you for your help with booking the entertainment for my Civil Partnership. Soul Sessions were amazing!! Chloe sang beautifully including learning the first dance, 'I Have Nothing' with no problem. The repertoire was perfect and so many guests commented on how amazing she was. I am so happy I picked this band for such a special occasion and I couldn't have asked for more. AJ and Kris ;-)
Would you be able to pass this on to Chloe and Bart from Soul Sessions please. Hi Chloe and Bart, This is just a quick note to say thank you so much for performing at the Tate event on Friday. Your set created just the right atmosphere for the beginning of the night and we have already had some great feedback from the guests about you both. We will be sure to keep you in mind for any upcoming events and promise to spread the word about Soul Sessions! Thanks again and good luck with the future. Sarah
- Bar / Resturant / Hotel entertainment
- Corporate Events
What is your standard performance schedule?
This can be bespoke to you, however, we are generally hired for 2 x 50-minute sets over 2 hours or 3 x 40-minute sets over 3 hours. At weddings, we are regularly booked for a ceremony performance too as an add-on to this.
Will you travel outside of the UK?
Yes! We often perform at events overseas so please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you would like a quote. We will arrange all the logistical aspects of this too.
Are you insured and do you have all the legal certificates required to perform at events?
Yes, all our equipment is PAT tested yearly and fully insured. We also have Public Liability Insurance for up to 10 million. Certificates available upon booking.
Can we pick the songs?
Yes, you can. We generally suggest that you let us know some of your favourites from our repertoire so we can build our set around them as we go on the day. This allows us a little flexibility to work with the energy of the audience. However, if you want to pick every song you can! If you’re booking us for the ceremony, we will be happy to learn a special request for you and we’d encourage you to choose all the other songs for this moment too as its such a personal point in the day.
What do you need from us on the day?
We just need a small space to set up, 3 x 2 meters ideally (however, we’ve squeezed in to smaller!) and access to a plug socket. Our smaller amp is battery powered, so if we need to, we can go through this and perform remotely.
Will you provide all the sound equipment you need for the performance?
Yes, we will supply all the sound gear needed. We have a larger PA set up and then a smaller amp for wedding ceremonies and small gathering. Having both system comes in handy at weddings as it means that we can have a quick change over between the ceremony and drinks reception. We use a new, top of the range P.A to ensure the best quality sound for our performances.
What time will you arrive on the day?
We will arrive around an hour and a half before we are due to perform, this is to allow us plenty of time for any unexpected traffic. It generally takes us around 25 minutes to set up and we only need a quick, discrete soundcheck, then we’re good to go!
What will you wear for the event?
We always dress to impress with smart attire. Generally, a suit and dress, unless you’re going for a more relaxed vibe, then we can come in smart casual to match.
Will you learn a song on request?
Yes, if you have a special song in mind that you would like us to play, maybe while you walk down the aisle, for your first dance or a favourite song for your birthday party etc we are more than happily learn it for you. However, we will need a bit of notice, we ask for at least 2 weeks notice.
- 2 x 50 minute sets
- A ceremony performance plus 2 x 50 minute sets
- 3 x 40 minute sets
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.