The Soul Sessions are an acoustic duo consisting of Chloe on vocals (as seen on the BBC 'The Voice' UK) and Robbie on guitar. Two professional musicians joining together performing at weddings, parties, and corporate events throughout the UK and Europe, all year round.
They are a vocals and guitar combo, with the wonderful addition of a loop pedal! That means that as well as that subtle organic and intimate acoustic sound, the duo can also deliver a more expansive and kicking upbeat set, interweaving their sound with additional looped guitars, and beats, all of which is performed and looped live as they go (kind of like Ed Sheeran!)
Soul Sessions play a mixture of modern chart toppers and classic songs with a soulful and unique twist suitable for every occasion.
With a big repertoire of over 100 songs there is something for everyone.
Whatever your occasion or requirements The Soul Sessions will put on a show to fit.
The Soul Sessions deliver an intimate and charismatic performance, with a set up of vocals and guitar, a loop pedal and tambourine! With over 100 songs in their repertoire they have plenty to choose from. An expansive variety of fast, slow, classic tracks and current chart toppers to suit any occasion, whether it be an elegant wedding breakfast or an uptempo evening celebration.
You may want a chilled out classy backdrop, to create a warm and relaxing atmosphere, to set the mood as your guests are wined and dined, or fun live entertainment to get your guests singing and dancing, Soul Sessions will bring a stylish touch to your special occasion and leave your guests thoroughly entertained!
- Duo - Female Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar and a Loop Pedal
- Ordinary People - John Legend
- Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding
- If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys
- Song Bird - Eva Cassidy
- All Of Me - John Legend
- Real Love - Tom Odell
- You Should Let Me Love You - Mario
- Killing Me Softly - The Fugues
- Shape Of My Heart - Sting
- Lets Stay Together - Al Green
- Fast Car - Tracy Chapman
- Thinking out loud - Ed Sheeran
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- Wildest Moments - Jessie Ware
- Man In The Mirror - Michael Jackson
- Halo - Beyonce
- Stay With Me - Sam smith
- Rewind - Paolo Nuttini
- Use Somebody - Kings of leon
- At Last - Etta James
- The One - Kodalines
- A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
- All My Loving - Amy Winehouse
- Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
- Ex Factor - Lauryn Hill
- Just Like A Star - Corinne Bailey Rae
- How Long Will I love you - Ellie Goulding
- Hallelujah - Leonard Cohen
- Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
- Stand By Me - B.B King
- Aint No Sunshine - Bill Withers
- Black Velvet - Alyanna Myles
- Time After Time - Eva Cassidy
- Don’t Speak - No Doubt
- High and Dry - Radiohead
- You Give Something - James Morrison
- Teardrop - Massive Attack
- I Won’t Give Up - Jason Mraz
- Better Together - Jack Johnson
- The Boxer - Simon and Garfunkel
- You Do Something To Me - Paul Weller
- I Can’t Take My Eyes Off You - The Fugees
- Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
- By Your Side - Sade
- Be Your Fantasy & Set You Free - Ella Henderson
Middle of the Road...
- Kiss Me - Sixpence Non The Richer
- Put Your Records On - Corrine Bailey Rae
- Is this love - Bob Marley
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- Ironic - Alanis Morissette
- American Boy - Estelle
- I Can’t Take My Eyes Of You - Lauryn Hill
- All I Wanna Do - Sheryl Crow
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Big Yellow Taxi - Joni Mitchell
- Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic - The Police
- Perfect Day - Lou Reed
- Isn’t She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
- Virtual Insanity - Jamiroquoi
- Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
- L.O.V.E - Nat King Cole
- Steal My Girl - One Direction
- Eden - Hozier
- These Are The Day - Jamie Cullum
- Can I Walk With You - India.Arie
- I’m Yours - Jason Mraz
- Cheek To Cheek - Ella fitzgerald
- For Once In My Life - Stevie Wonder
- Lovely Day - Bill Withers
- I Wonna Be Your Lover - Prince
- Moondance - Van Morrison
- Diamonds - Rihanna
- Everlong - Foo Fighters
- Rolling In The Deep - Adele
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Umbrella - Rihanna
- Marry you - Bruno Mars
- Love Is Easy - McFly
- Let There Be Love - Nat King Cole
- Rather Be - Clean Bandit
- PYT - Michael Jackson
- Happy - Pharrell
- Domino - Jessie J
- Aint Nobody - Chaka Khan
- I Want You Back - Jackson 5
- I Love Rock And Roll - Joan Jett
- Don’t Stop Believing - Journey
- Hey Ya - Outcast
- I’m A Believer - The Monkees
- Forget You - Cee Lo Green
- Crazy In Love - Beyonce
- Tutti Frutti - Little Richard
- Price Tag - Jessie J
- I Feel Good - James Brown
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- You Really Got Me - The Kinks
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
- Blame It On The Boogie - Jackson 5
- Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
- You’ve Got The Love - Florence and the Machine
- Higher And Higher - Jackie Wilson
- Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars
- Walking On Sunshine - Katrina and The Waves
- Dancing In The Moonlight - Toploader
Soul Sessions were the perfect back drop to our wedding reception in our country garden. Chloe’s voice was stunning and the guitar was the perfect accompaniment. We were so pleased we booked them and would happily recommend them to anyone else!
Absolutely incredible! Made our day. Beautiful voice, great talent and such lovely people.
Very happy, everbody loved them.
Chloe has such a good voice and the acoustic vibe of the Soul Sessions was the perfect choice for our wedding. Couldn't recommend more highly. Songs were spot on, professional act and definitely recommend for your wedding or event.
We've had so many compliments from the guests about Soul Sessions. They created the perfect atmosphere for the dinner.
Soul sessions were amazing, superb vocals from Chloe and superb guitar playing from Robbie. Every guest was in awe of the music being performed. Off the stage they are lovely people, I only wished they could have stayed to celebrate with my wife Denise and I throughout the night seen as they traveled distance to perform for us on our magical fairytale wedding. I really cannot recommend them enough and it would be a pleasure to hire them again for future events!!
The duet were amazing. Chloe's voice is wonderful. It really added to the atmosphere and made our big day special. Their songs really fitted well with our theme and our guests kept complimenting them. We have passed their details on to a number of guests and friends! We would 100% use them again.
Very happy with the high quality these guys delivered, they are a dynamic duo indeed! The level of professionalism and talent was outstanding and I am now on the lookout for any excuse to have another party just so I can book them again! Thanks for a great night!
Absolutely amazing. The perfect duet, beautiful songs and Chloe has an amazing voice. Made our wedding perfect, all guests commented on how perfect they were at welcoming and during the service. A must for any wedding, thank you xxx
A big big thank you to you both, very impressed, all my guests were commenting on how talented you are. The song choices were perfect and we enjoyed listening to you so much. Amazing voice. thank you for making the day magical. Best of luck to you both, I know you'll go far!
Hi Nicola, I just wanted to give some feedback on Soul Sessions who performed at our wedding on the 9th May. They were absolutely AWESOME - we really enjoyed their performance and lots of people also commented on how impressed they were. They exceeded our high expectations and additionally they were very professional and a real pleasure to deal with. They learned a song especially for our ceremony and actually that was my favourite moment of the best day of my life as our nieces got up to dance and the sun came out and for a couple of minutes everything was absolutely perfect with the world. I would wholeheartedly recommend them and would love to hear them again in the future! Thanks! David
Really enjoyed Soul Sessons who matched the occasion with perfectly chosen songs.
The music was absolutely perfect for our wedding day. The act were very professional and friendly. Everything ran smoothly on the day. Highly recommended.
I cannot recommend Soul Sessions enough. The duo were absolutely amazing. When Chloe arrived she looked fantastic, both were very professional and had a great sense on what to sing/play and when. If fame was based on talent this pair would be household names. If you are considering booking Soul Sessions for your event I urge you to do so ASAP. Do not miss the chance. Everyone of our guests repeatedly mentioned how great both were. I cannot thank Soul Sessions enough for making our wedding reception fabulous.
Great band, lovely voice.
Hi Sam, I just want to say thank you for your help with booking the entertainment for my Civil Partnership. Soul Sessions were amazing!! Chloe sang beautifully including learning the first dance, 'I Have Nothing' with no problem. The repertoire was perfect and so many guests commented on how amazing she was. I am so happy I picked this band for such a special occasion and I couldn't have asked for more. AJ and Kris ;-)
Would you be able to pass this on to Chloe and Bart from Soul Sessions please. Hi Chloe and Bart, This is just a quick note to say thank you so much for performing at the Tate event on Friday. Your set created just the right atmosphere for the beginning of the night and we have already had some great feedback from the guests about you both. We will be sure to keep you in mind for any upcoming events and promise to spread the word about Soul Sessions! Thanks again and good luck with the future. Sarah
- Bar / Resturant / Hotel entertainment
- Corporate Events
How long do you need to set up?
45 minutes minimum to set up and soundcheck, we generally arrive an hour and a half before we are due to perform.
What time will you start playing?
Whatever you have in mind we should be able to accommodate, generally we would do 2 x 50 minute sets with a 20/30 minute break between these sets. We regularly get asked to perform at the wedding breakfast, early evening before the DJ starts or late evening as the main entertainment for the night. We also do ceremony performances at a lot of weddings, and if you book the ceremony performance at the same time as 2 main set we will charge the ceremony performance at a fraction of the price as part of a combo package deal.
Can you play music between your sets?
We will happily play some music between our sets which we can provide, or if you prefer, you can plug in your iPod if you have a specific playlist you would like played.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
Yes we are fully covered! And all our equipment is PAT tested.
Do you provide all your own equipment?
Yes we are fully self contained, and all the equipment is included in the price. We use a top of the range PA system which delivers a brilliant sound. We have 2 PA systems, both a large one for main sets and a smaller PA system for ceremony performance (unless the large is required). This means if you hire us for both the ceremony and the wedding breakfast the change over is quick and seamless as you and your guests transition from the ceremony to the celebration.
Do I need to provide anything?
No, the only thing we need is access to at least 1 plug socket and you can leave the rest to us!
Will you learn a song on request?
Yes, if you have a special song in mind that you would like us to play, maybe while you walk down the isle, for you first dance or a favourite song for your birthday party etc we will more than happily learn it for you. However, we will need a bit of notice, we ask for at least 2 weeks notice.
- 2 x 50 minute sets
- A ceremony performance plus 2 x 50 minute sets
- 3 x 40 minute sets
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.