The Blue Loop Duo
The Blue Loop Duo is a friendly London based act that provides wedding, corporate and function entertainment.
Using an assortment of loop stations, harmony pedals and other clever tricks they create the atmosphere, sound and groove of a full five-piece band.
The Blue Loop Duo
Barry and Larissa are both London based session musicians who have completed degrees in music. They have both been working professionally for over seven years.
Barry moved to London at the age of 18 to study at the London Collage of Music. Playing guitar since the young age of 7, music has always been his focus. To date, Barry has played live TV on BBC’s ‘The Review Show,’ supported artists such as ‘The Rizzle kicks’ and ‘Labyrinth.’
Larissa was born and raised in Stockholm, Sweden where she started study and performing music from a very young age since music and singing has always been her passion. Larissa moved to England in the summer 2007 to study for an advance diploma in jazz vocals at Chichester College. She performs on a regular basis with musicians in a wide range of projects.
- Acoustic guitar with loop pedal
- Vocals with harmony pedal
- Add Saxophone or Cajon
The Blue Loop Duo can also accomodate for bigger line ups if requested.
- Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode
- The Beatles - Twist & shout
- The Monkees - I’m a believer
- Otis Redding - Hard to handle
- Dusty Springfield - Son of a preacher man
- Ben E King - Stand by me
- Stevie wonder - Signed sealed delivered
- Free - All right now
- Stevie wonder - Superstition
- Stealers Wheel - Stuck in the middle
- Al Green - Let's stay together
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet home alabama
- Stevie wonder - Isn’t she lovely
- Stevie Wonder - I wish
- Fleet wood mac - Dreams
- Fleet Wood Mac - Go your own way
- Jackson 5 - Shake your body
- Bobby Hebb - Sunny
- Grease - You the one that I want
- AC/DC - Highway to hell
- Dolly Parton - 9 to 5
- Journey - Don’t stop believin’
- Joan Jett & the Blackhearts - I love rock n roll
- Michael Jackson - Beat it
- Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
- Bryan Adams - Summer of 69’
- Prince - Kiss
- Bon Jovi - Living on a prayer
- Sting - Englishman in New York
- Tom Petty/John Mayer - Free falling
- Michael Jackson - Black or white
- Radio Head - Creep
- Oasis - Don't look back in anger
- Oasis - Wonderwall
- Chaka Khan - Ain’t nobody
- Eagle eye cherry - Save tonight
- Toploader - Dancing in the moonlight
- Coldplay - Clocks
- Outkast - Hey ya
- Kt Tunstall - Black horse and a cherry tree
- Joss Stone - Super duper love
- The Killers - Mr bright side
- Corinne Bailey Rae - Put your records on
- Corinne Bailey Rae - trouble sleeping
- Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
- Amy Winehouse - Valerie
- Jason Mraz - I'm yours
- Reef - Place your hands
- Kings of Leon - Sex on fire
- Kings of Leon - Use somebody
- Estelle - American boy
- Duffy - Mercy
- Florence & The Machine - You've got the love
- Pink - Raise your glass
- Adele - Rolling in the deep
- Jessie J - Domino
- Jessie J - Price tag
- Maroon 5 - Moves like jagger -
- Carly Rae Jepsen – call me maybe
- Bruno Mars - Treasure
- Bruno Mars - Locked out of heaven
- The Lumineers - Ho hey
- Daft punk - Get lucky
- Avicii - Wake me up
- Pharell Williams - Happy
- Sam Smith - Stay with me
- Meghan Trainor - All about that bass
- Ed sheeran - Thinking out loud
- Clean bandit - Rather be
- Jesse Glynne - Hold my hand
- Bruno Mars - Uptown funk
I booked Blue Loop Duo to play at our wedding evening reception. The experience with booking through Warble Entertainment was great. Matt helped me pick the right band based on our music preferences and he made sure all my questions were answered, providing peace of mind that everything was going to plan. Blue Loop Duo were absolutely fantastic, they had the whole room up on the stage dancing. All my guests commented on how amazing they were! We all had such an amazing time. Thank you for making our special day so much fun! Sofia.
Amazing!! We could not have asked for better. Thank you!
Just wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you to The Blue Loop Duo for your fab music last night. Everyone loved it! They all mentioned how lovely it was to have live music to listen to. Thank you too for being so accommodating with the children. The highlight of the party for Joel, Nina and Gariella was getting to sing!!
Can you provide additional musicians?
Yes - All of the musicians we work with are top quality session musicians
Do you play music inbetween your sets?
Yes - Clients can also plug an ipod into our system if they would like their own songs.
Can we request any songs?
We are happy to learn a first dance request or specific song for your event as long it fits our style.
How long does it take to set up?
Generally we take up to an hour to set up and sound check.
- 2 x 45 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.