Stylish party and wedding band of six young, versatile & extremely talented musicians! SoundWave provide a fresh setlist including classic rock and pop hits and current chart music that is guaranteed to get you and your guests on the dance floor!
SoundWave are a stylish function and party band comprising six young, versatile and extremely talented musicians. Aspiring to make your event both unforgettable and a huge success, they are able to provide entertainment and customer service that is second to none.
Each member of the band has years of session experience playing music in and around the UK for various bands and solo artists.
The band formed whilst studying for their BA Hons in Popular Music at the Leeds College of Music in October 2009 and with each passing year, the band has evolved and matured. Their sound has developed and they’ve honed their setlist to give clients fresh songs whilst keeping those classic tunes alive. With a diverse repertoire of popular music spanning five decades, SoundWave perform songs from the 60's right through to popular hits of today which guarantees everyone will be on the dance floor!
SoundWave continue to provide exceptional live music to parties, weddings and corporate events across the UK.
- Six Piece Full Band: Male Vocals/Sax, Female Vocals, Keys, Guitar, Bass and Drums
- Solo Background Piano
- Trio Acoustic Set: Vocalist, Acoustic Guitar and Percussion
Options to book
- Additional vocalist
- Two or three piece horn section comprising saxophone and/or trumpet and/or trombone
- A Punk - Vampire Weekend
- Adventure of a Lifetime - Coldplay
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
- Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
- Buck Rogers - Feeder
- Cake By The Ocean - DNCE
- Came Here For Love - Sigala + Ella Eyre
- Can’t Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake
- Champagne Supernova - Oasis
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Cheerleader - OMI
- Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
- Counting Stars - OneRepublic
- Crazy In Love - Beyonce
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- Dancing In The Moonlight - Toploader
- Feel So Close - Calvin Harris
- Feel The Love - Rudimental feat. John Newman
- Finesse - Bruno Mars
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Good Luck - Basement Jaxx
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- Hey Ya - Outkast
- I Bet That You Look Good On The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys
- I Can't Feel My Face - The Weeknd
- I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
- Last Night - The Strokes
- Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- One Kiss - Dua Lipa + Calvin Harris
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- Senorita - Justin Timberlake
- Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- Shackles - Mary Mary
- Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
- Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran
- She's So Lovely - Scouting For Girls
- Shut Up and Dance With Me - Walk The Moon
- Song 2 - Blur
- Sugar - Maroon 5
- Ten Out Of Ten - Paolo Nutini
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
- Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars
- Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
- Valerie - Mark Ronson ft Amy Winehouse
- Waiting All Night - Rudimental
- We Found Love - Rihanna
- You Got The Love - Florence + The Machine
- 24K Magic - Bruno Mars
- Ain’t Nobody - Chaka Khan
- Ain't No Stopping Us Now - McFadden & Whitehead
- All Night Long - Lionel Richie
- Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
- Blame It On The Boogie - Jackson 5
- Celebration - Kool and the Gang
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- Don't Stop Believing - Journey
- Don't Stop Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
- Do You Love Me - The Contours
- Don't You Want Me - The Human League
- Everybody Needs Somebody - Blues Brothers
- Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac
- Get Down Tonight - KC And The Sunshine Band
- Good Times - Chic
- Got To Be Real - Cheryl Lynn
- Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
- Hey Jude - The Beatles
- I Feel Good - James Brown
- I'm A Believer - The Monkees
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
- Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry
- Kiss - Prince
- Le Freak - Chic
- Livin on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Long Train Running - Doobie Brothers
- Love Come Down - Evelyn Champagne King
- Mustang Sally - The Commitments
- Never Too Much - Luther Vandross
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- Proud Mary - Tina Turner
- Roxanne - The Police
- September - Earth Wind & Fire
- Shake Your Body - Jackson 5
- Signed Sealed And Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Summer Of 69 - Bryan Adams
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- We Are Family - Sister Sledge
- You Can Call Me Al - Paul Simon
- Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher - Jackie Wilson
- 1999 - Prince
- 500 Miles - The Proclaimers
- 9-5 - Dolly Parton
We can't say enough good things about Soundwave. First of all, on the lead up to the wedding they were incredibly helpful, and on the night itself... Simply fantastic. They had guests up on the dance floor all night. Great music, great energy, great sound, great band. Book them.
We were a bit worried when choosing a band as we didn't have long to plan but we needn't have worried at all with Soundwave. Jonny and the rest of the band were fantastic!! Jonny couldn't have done more to help in the run up, even learning a different version of the song we wanted as our first dance as the original was too fast. They did a great job with that and the rest of the night was just as good. They knew exactly what to play to get the party going, and every song sounded great. We couldn't fault them and lots of our guests said how good they were too. You won't regret it if you book SoundWave.
The guys were fantastic, very personable in themselves (two of them hugged me and congratulated me on the wedding) and were fantastic performers and with the crowds. The three songs they learnt for us ('Wonderful Tonight' as our first dance, 'Starts Tonight' and 'All My Loving') were all really good versions, and thanks to them for learning them and doing them well, especially as we heard someone else massacre 'Wonderful Tonigh' a few days later! They were completely understanding when we ended up asking them to play our first dance a second time due to some key family members missing it the first time, and generally read the room really well and got everyone up and dancing. All in all they were terrific, and we can't thank them enough for being involved in our wedding. Thanks, Kim and Ben.
Fantastic band. They had the guests dancing all evening. They were great with timings suggestions and were super friendly.
Soundwave were fantastic! We are so pleased we hired them. They are far from your traditional wedding band and they played such a variety of songs. We took them up on their offer to learn 3 new songs and they did not disappoint. So many guests commented on how great they were with one even saying she needs to plan an event just so she can get the band to play! I would highly recommend them to any one for any one who wants a great band. They are amazing!!
Soundwave performed at our wedding. There were absolutely brilliant. Everyone was up dancing all night and all their songs were performed to an excellent standard. Would definitely recommend.
Wow! What an amazing band Soundwave are! Their playlist is fab, and their energy and showmanship had every single one of our wedding guests on the dancefloor! Right from their sound check I had guests coming up to me to tell me how good soundwave were! Thankyou Warble for making it easy to find such an amazing band, and to the band who are a great bunch of guys and gals! Thank you so much for making our wedding celebrations everything we'd hoped for and more! Rachel & Tim x
Massive thanks to Soundwave for their great job at our wedding! Lots of compliments from our guests, including a few music professionals - Jonny and the guys made sure the evening kept going, worked really well with our DJ to spread their sets far more than they had to. Great value for money for a really talented 6 piece band who made classic hits their own and accommodated a few tricky requests on top. Sam at Warble Ents was great as well, available for all my questions when I needed answers and made booking painless. Cheers Warble and Soundwave, wouldn't have been the same without you, and couldn't have been better!
SoundWave were absolutely brilliant!! Their song list flowed well, their singing was faultless as was there musical abilities. Have lovely chemistry as a band and worked rely hard to please all the audience. Booking them was easy and from the moment we got in touch we felt it was simple, straightforward and we were kept 'in the loop' regarding anything we needed to do. Only comment made was that of their name.... SoundWave probably doesn't reflect how great this band is and how current they sound... rather than regular, cheesy wedding music. I personally didn't think much into it but food for thought!!! Band were great value for money and suited our event perfectly! They were exactly how they sounded on their videos! So no nasty surprises!! All round great band and could easily be booked for different events!! Will keep them in mind for future! Thanks again The Watson's xx
Hassop Hall 8th August 2014. Thanks again for a fantastic night you nearly got as much praise as the bride!!! We would recommend with complete confidence, truly a class act. Many Thanks Paul & Katie
Soundwave were great! The set they played was perfect for us. They were very accommodating to our song requests and first dance song. Thanks for helping in making our day so special.
Exceptional! Professional, fun, quality music - so many comments from all our guests! Thank you very much.
The band were absolutely fantastic, everybody was up dancing all night. Many guests said that they were the best band at a wedding they had seen in a long time. I was very impressed.
From a perfect acoustic session whilst guests are relaxing & getting to know each other before the wedding breakfast to getting everyone tapping their feet, and dancing together on the dance floor. A selection of all the songs you ever wanted to those you didn't realise you needed, you couldn't help but sing along. They left us all wanting more! And helped make the day so perfect!!
Modern, young and bang on trend they where in terms of the covers they were doing and they did them so well. Also they looked like they were really enjoying themselves and you could tell they loved what they did as it reflected in their playing. We also said that everyone bounced off of them if that makes sense. Also if you noticed most of the guests stopped dancing when they had a break as soon as they played again everyone was up! All in all they were outstanding and very professional! That's our opinion!
Soundwave were ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! I cannot put into words how impressed we were with the band, we had them for an acoustic set during our welcome drinks and then in the evening for our main reception. They were professional from start to finish – from organising set lists and timings beforehand (Johnny was great), to being there on time, ready and organising their sets on the day, moving instruments, setting up etc…. We found them on the internet which is always a gamble and we were apprehensive as its such a big decision choosing a band for your wedding but we were not disappointed. The atmosphere they created was amazing, our reception drinks and the acoustic set was magical, and then the setlist for the evening had all our guests up dancing for the entire night!! Guests chose to take a break from the dance floor when the band had a break, but were soon back up as soon as they came back on. It's always hard catering for all age groups but they played the songs we had selected prior to the day from their set list spanning various eras, and as they were so good musically and vocally they appealed to all. Our guests were all so complimentary, 'best wedding band I've ever heard’, 'I want to steal them for our wedding’ were comments given by our guests as well as other comments below. Soundwave played such a HUGE part in making our wedding the perfect day and creating such an amazing atmosphere… I'm so grateful to them and cannot recommend them highly enough! You wont be disappointed! Nicola & Dominic – Married at Lanyon Manor Estate 26.10.2013
Amazing guys, amazing band, they kept the dance floor full all night and were loads of fun! Everyone commented on how great they were! Couldn't have asked for anymore... K & L x
Firstly, thank you to Warble Entertainment for making booking a band for our wedding so easy and stress-free. A massive thank you to SoundWave who were absolutely superb. They were friendly, professional and, above all, fantastic musicians with lots of energy and stage presence. The dance floor was full all night and lots of our guests commented on how amazing they were and asked where we found them. We would definitely recommend SoundWave. Thank you once again for making our night-do so fun and memorable.
SoundWave were brilliant, did not disappoint! The dance floor was full and everyone commented how great they were.
My new husband & I would like to give a massive thank you to Soundwave, who performed at our wedding reception on 16th Feb 2013. They were brilliant fun, extremely professional and punctual. They learnt our first dance and performed every song perfectly! The dance floor was never empty, everyone got up to dance and it was the most amazing fun! Thank you again, we couldn't have asked for a better band! Everyone old & new loved it! Zoe & James xxx
Just like to say a huge thank you to the band. They were amazing and we couldn't have asked for more from them! Fantastic musicians, great singers, really got the crowd going. People were dancing all night long and our guests were constantly commenting how amazing the band was and where we booked them. Will Definately recommend! Thank you for a fantastic night! Stephen and Ruth.
Soundwave were amazing, we had great comments from our guests and they had the whole room dancing all night. We couldn't have been more pleased with them, great wedding band.
Tara and I would firstly like to thank Warble Entertainment for making finding a band for our wedding one of the easiest things to organise. The booking couldn't have been easier! Soundwave were awesome! Anyone looking to book a band for any function will not be disappointed! They sounded amazing! A proper band that sounded like they had played together for ages! The acoustic set outside on the terrace during the drinks reception was my highlight of the day - the setting and weather made it incredible! The full band later had everyone dancing all night. I had so many people ask how I found such a great band and im sure they will get a few bookings from people that were at the wedding! Thanks again to Jonny and the Band for making our wedding the best day of our lives! BOOK THEM... I cant recommend them enough!
- SO Television - The Sarah Millican Television Programme
- BBC Television
- Kia Motors
- Imperial College London
- Grosvenor Estate
- CNR International
- Venson Automotive Solutions
- Think TMB
- Crown Pet Foods
- DeVere Hotels
- Marriot Hotels
- Leeds College of Music
- Leeds University
- The Wardrobe, Leeds
- Faversham, Leeds
- We can learn two song requests including your first dance free of charge (with prior notice).
- We can provide music inbetween sets via our iPad/DJ service.
- Our prices are inclusive of all travel costs and expenses.
- You’re more than welcome to use our PA system throughout the evening to make speeches or announcements.
- We offer extras such as background piano and/or an acoustic set.
- We pride ourselves on customer service and hope we’ll play an important role in making your wedding or event a success!
- 2 x 60 Minutes
- 3 x 40 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.