Live On Stage
Live On Stage are the cool, slick and modern party band you're looking for!
With their exciting and bespoke repertoire of modern pop, hip hop and soul, Live On Stage are the perfect party band for your event. When you hire Live On Stage, you're guaranteed a night to remember!
Live On Stage
Live On Stage specialises in providing a wide range of bespoke live music packages throughout the UK, delivering amazingly high quality entertainment for any events including Weddings, Corporate Functions and Private Parties
Now in demand at over 100 events per year, our highly trained professional musicians help provide the perfect backdrop to any occasion, be it large or small. Live On Stage have become renowned for our outstanding talent and high-octane performances, and as a result are now one of the busiest and most in demand live music providers in the industry today.
With their exciting bespoke repertoire of modern pop, indie rock, hip hop and soul, when you hire Live On Stage you're guaranteed a night to remember!
Live On Stage Big Band
- 10-piece option – with live sets selected with the customer
- 2 x Vocals, 4 x Horns, Electric Guitar, Keyboards, Bass Guitar and Drums
Live On Stage 8
- 8-piece option – with live sets selected with the customer
- 2 x Vocals, 2 x Horns, Electric Guitar, Keyboards, Bass Guitar and Drums
Live On Stage 5
- 5-piece option – with live sets selected with the customer
- Female Vocal, Electric Guitar, Keyboards, Bass Guitar and Drums
- Can't Stop The Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson / Bruno Mars
- Shape Of You – Ed Sheeran
- 24K Magic – Bruno Mars
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams
- Rather Be – Clean Bandit
- That's What I Like – Bruno Mars
- This Girl – Kungs, Cookin' On 3 Burners
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Hold My Hand – Jess Glynn
- Castle On The Hill – Ed Sheeran
- Shut Up & Dance – Walk The Moon
- King – Years & Years
- Shout Out To My Ex – Little Mix
- Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
- Moves Like Jagger–Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera
- Call Me Maybe – Carly Ray Jepsen
- Locked Out of Heaven–Bruno Mars
- Treasure – Bruno Mars
- That Man–Caro Emerald
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- Mr Brightside – The Killers
- Sex On Fire – Kings of Leon
- Señorita – Justin Timberlake
- Year 3000 – Busted
- Hips Don't Lie - Shikira
- Crazy In Love – Beyonce/Jay Z
- Ignition – R Kelly
- Everytime We Touch - Cascada
- Just Dance – Lady Gaga
- Don't Stop Movin' – S Club 7
- Somebody Told Me – The Killers
- Independent Women – Destiny's Child
- Hot In Herre – Nelly
- Dancing In The Moonlight – Toploader
- Sk8er Boi – Avril Lavigne
- Put You Records On – Corinne Bailey Rae
- Mercy – Duffy / The Third Degree
- Rock Your Body – Justin Timberlake
- Pencil Full Of Lead – Paolo Nutini
- Reach – S Club 7
- Ten/Ten–Paolo Nutini
- Love Machine – Girls Aloud
- Teenage Dirtbag – Wheatus
- Seven Nation Army – The White Stripes
- American Boy – Estelle ft. Kanye West
- Crazy – Gnarls Barkly
- You've Got The Love – Florence and the Machine
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- All The Small Things – Blink 182
- Star Girl – McFly
- Show Me Love – Robin S
- No Diggity – Blackstreet ft. Dr Dre
- Relight My Fire – Take That
- Wonderwall – Oasis
- Wannabe – Spice Girls
- All Star – Smash Mouth
- No Scrubs – TLC
- What Is Love - Haddaway
- Somebody Else's Guy – Jocelyn Brown
- Groove Is In The Heart – Dee-Lite
- Ride Wit Me – Nelly
- Everybody – Backstreet Boys
- Everybody Get Up – Five
- Place Your Hands – Reef
- Mustang Sally – The Commitments
- Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- Cosmic Girl – Jamiroquai
- Virtual Insanity – Jamiroquai
- Movin' On Up – M People
- Dancing On The Ceiling – Lionel Richie
- You & Me Song – The Wannadies
- Ain't Nobody – Chaka Khan
- 9 To 5 – Dolly Parton
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
- Wake Me Up Before You Go Go – Wham!
- Livin' On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
- You Give Love A Bad Name – Bon Jovi
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
- Never Too Much – Luther Vandross
- Town Called Malice – The Jam
- This Charming Man – The Smiths
- I'm Coming Out – Diana Ross
- A Little Respect – Erasure
- Let's Dance – David Bowie
- How Will I Know – Whitney Houston
- Kiss – Prince
- You Can Call Me Al – Paul Simon
- Baggy Trousers – Madness
- I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) – The Proclaimers
- Easy Lover – Phil Collins
- Teardrops – Womack & Womack
- Summer Of 69 – Bryan Adams
- Give It Up – K.C & The Sunshine Band
- I Want You Back – Jackson 5
- Lady Marmalade – Patti LaBelle
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours) – Stevie Wonder
- Blame It On The Boogie – Jackson 5
- September – Earth, Wind & Fire
- Proud Mary – Ike & Tina Turner
- Sir Duke – Stevie Wonder
- Street Life – Randy Crawford
- Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Love Really Hurts Without You – Billie Ocean
- Ain’t No Stoppin' Us Now – McFadden & Whitehead
- Good Times – Chic / Nile Rodgers
- Lovely Day – Bill Withers
- Don't Stop Me Now – Queen
- I Wish – Stevie Wonder
- Hound Dog – Elvis Presley
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye
- I Saw Her Standing There – The Beatles
- I Got You (I Feel Good) – James Brown
- Sex Machine – James Brown
- (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher – Jackie Wilson
- Do You Love Me – The Contours
- Rescue Me – Fontella Bass
- Respect – Aretha Franklin
- Soul Man – Sam & Dave
- Hold On! I'm Coming – Sam & Dave
- Suspicious Minds – Elvis Presley
- My Generation – The Who
- Reet Petite – Jackie Wilson
- Blue Suede Shoes – Elvis Presley
- Jailhouse Rock – Elvis Presley
- Johnny B Goode – Chuck Berry
- Roll Over Beethoven – Chuck Berry
A great band who ticked all the boxes.
Absolutely amazing. Everyone commented on how good they were. Loved every minute!
Excellent service from beginning to end. Easy to book and we were kept up to date with emails - I emailed the band numerous times (bridezilla) with queries and they always responded quickly and politely. We discussed song choices and we were happy for them to choose a song list but we did request a couple of songs which they played when asked - very happy with the contact and they always finished the emails with if we needed anything else let them know. The band set up quietly and were fantastic - we couldn’t have been happier with their performance. The band were very reasonably priced and I would highly recommend them. A massive thank you from us!!
Absolutely fantastic. We had brilliant feedback from all of our guests!
They were brilliant. We had lots of people approach us and compliment the band - they absolutely loved it, and so did we!
Live on Stage performed at our wedding, and I would definitely recommend. The communication before was seamless, the band were brilliant and would book them again in a second.
Really helped the wedding party go with a swing! The dance floor was always packed.
Fantastic band, great atmosphere, everyone was up dancing!
The band were simply brilliant, would definitely ask them to cover another of our parties in the future.
All of the band were amazing, the singer had an incredible voice. Everyone there said how good they were. Particularly enjoyed the requested songs which went down really well.
Really nice people, the singer had a great voice and the band were great. Really pleased and pleased with Matt at Warble for his support too.
Amazing band and very well organised. They did our first dance song amazingly and without much warning. Everyone loved them!!
Superb act. Vocalist for afternoon acoustic set was amazing and they really ramped things up for a great party night. Would 100% recommend and re-book again.
Live on Stage: just simply great. Loved their music style; played our requests and were so easy to get on with. Highly recommendable. Would book for another occasion without hesitation.
The band are amazing, great set list and really entertaining. Our guests raved about the band. I will book them again in the future for a party.
The band were amazing from start to finish. The dance floor was full the whole time. I have singers in my family so the pressure was on to find a good band, and they certainly didn’t disappoint. Everyone has raved about them! I would definitely recommend this band.
Live On Stage were amazing and made my daughters wedding extra special. I would recommend to everyone... Thank you.
Live on Stage were very good and everyone was dancing. I only dealt with a couple of the band members who were delivering their equipment and again, they were very polite and accommodating. I would definitely use Live on Stage again at a future event.
Amazing band. We had the best night ever!
They were fantastic and really friendly and made the evening. Thank you to them all.
Absolutely fantastic - they were so friendly, amazing performers and went above and beyond. They made our wedding!! Communication was exceptional. 5 stars!!
The band were in contact with me several weeks before the wedding to make sure they knew what we wanted. They arrived early but were happy to wait until we were ready for them to set up. They had a very relaxed feel and we barely noticed them setting up! They were perfect for what we wanted and all the guests enjoyed their music. The main singer had an amazing voice! I’m really pleased with them and would definitely recommend! They sang our first dance song and it was perfect!
Fantastic band and great guys. Recommended.
Absolutely outstanding performers , Live On Stage were great from start to finish. I would highly recommend this band to anyone considering live music for the special day. Again, thank you. :)
Live on Stage blew me away. Musically, they were fantastic and the lead female vocalist was the best I have heard. They were polite and lovely to work with from a wedding planning point of view and I would absolutely have no hesitation in recommending them to any couple wanting a wedding band that will keep all their guests on the dance floor from the moment they start to the moment they finish!
Brilliant group. Cannot speak highly enough about them. From out first correspondence to playing the last dance. All our guests loved the music. Would certainly book them again.
The band were very, very good. Everyone commented on their professionalism and talent, we would highly recommend them to others.
Absolutely brilliant, our dance floor was full for the whole night. Everyone complimenting. The best. Thanks so much. Professsional, great song choices and amazing.
Absolutely fantastic, book these if you want a full dance floor and happy guests, back to back hits, loved them.. Will book again :)
I've just got married and booked the band for evening do. The booking process was easy and Alessandro from Warble was really helpful. The band contacted me a lot in advance which I really appreciated and they made everything so easy. Everyone commented on how amazing the band was and how incredible the singers voice was. They played a broad spectrum of music, which is why we picked them and they catered for everyone. They created a lovely atmosphere and we really enjoyed listening and dancing to them. Thank you Live On Stage!
Live on Stage were excellent!!! I must commend these guys on their performance. We had an age range from 18 to 70 years and Live on Stage had everyone up on the dance floor until the very end. They totally made our party a success and I shall be definitely be booking them next year!! Great bunch of talented and professional musicians. Thank you so much.
Fantastic band, they set up with zero assistance or fuss and were really easy to deal with before the event. We gave them free rein to play whatever they wanted off the playlist which they did and they clearly flexed this as they went along based on which songs were proving popular. Pretty much everyone at the wedding fed back to us how great these guys were!
Absolutely amazing performance! Loved every minute and they helped to make our wedding so special. Thanks so much.
The band were amazing! Honestly they far surpassed our expectations and we would happily recommend them to anyone and everyone! Thank you so much!!!
Absolutely fantastic, thanks so much for helping make our wedding so fantastic! So many people commented on how great you all were! Would highly recommend to others.
Absolutely fabulous. Everyone wished it could have gone on much longer.
The band were absolutely fantastic for us! So glad we went for the 8-piece. The horns were absolutely worth it and everyone had so much fun dancing to the tunes!
Amazing band, they did an amazing job on the day and we couldn't have been happier. Great band!
The band are excellent. Faultless performance throughout and thoroughly enjoyable. Several of the guests have asked for their contact details as they were so good. GREAT BAND!
The band were absolutely fantastic, we had so many comments asking how they could book them. They arrived when they said, they set up even quicker than we expected! The music was fantastic, the singers were sensational and they engaged really well with the audience. The dance floor was full all night and if anyone else was to book this band, they will not be disappointed! 100% 5 star band, worth every penny!
We hired the Live On Stage for our wedding in May at Crewe Hall & they were amazing throughout the whole planning process to performing on the day! - they even learnt songs that weren't on their play list! A real hit with all our guests and they really got the party booming! Already recommended to our friends that are getting married!
Live on Stage were brilliant! Such a lovely group of people who made our wedding reception just perfect, they kept the dance floor full all night, arranged and learnt our first dance which was truly amazing and they created a great atmosphere! We were so glad to share our day with them! If you want a proper party get these guys in!!
Fabulous! The energy and enthusiasm you guys show on stage really rubs off on to the dance floor. My feet are so sore after dancing all night long. I can't tell you how pleased we are. I've already had a number of people asking for your details. Thank you for making our evening so special. I would highly recommend you!
How far do you travel?
The band is based in Manchester, but we will happily travel to anywhere in the United Kingdom.
What are you fees based on?
Our fees are based on Live On Stage 5, if you would like a quote for Live On Stage Big Band or Live On Stage 8 please contact Warble.
Do you provide your own sound and lighting equipment?
Yes. We have our own professional PA system and lighting rig.
Do you provide music in your breaks?
Yes, we can play an iPod through our sound system before or after the band's performance.
How long do you take to set up?
This depends on the size of the band and the ease of the access to the venue, usually though we would ask for around 60 minutes if possible.
Does the band have Public Liability Insurance and PAT Certificates?
Yes, we have full Public Liability Insurance up to £5,000,000 and all of our equipment is PAT tested on an annual basis.
Do we need to provide the band with food and drink?
It depends where we are travelling to but if a hot meal could be provided alongside soft drinks throughout the engagement, then that would be great!
Does the band need to sound-check?
Ideally yes, although some of the work can be done in advance if the PA system is set up early. The smaller the band, the less sound-checking is needed.
Can we see the band perform before making a booking?
As it stands, all of our gigs are private functions and therefore this is difficult to arrange, so unfortunately this is not possible.
What happens when the band finishes? Do you offer a DJ?
We offer both DJs and ‘DIY DJs’. Leave it to us, or you can bring an MP3 player with your favourite music on and leave it running for the remainder of the evening. Musicians will need to pack down and head home.
Can you play at our wedding ceremony / drinks reception / dinner as well as providing music for the evening?
Yes, this is something we do regularly. Please get in touch with your requirements. You may prefer to have a smaller combo earlier in the day (i.e. a duo) and have the rest of the band arrive in the evening.
Have Live On Stage ever had to cancel?
No. If one of the band members are ill, we have plenty of backup musicians available.
- 2 x 60 minute sets
- 3 x 40 minute sets
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.