Stunning Brass are one of the UKs leading brass quintets.
The ensemble performs a wide ranging repertoire of music from the Baroque music of Bach and Handel to the more popular music of Gershwin, the Beatles and Queen with all styles in between.
Stunning Brass are available for a wide variety of events from more formal recitals, concerts, music festivals and wedding ceremonies to background music for business luncheons, dinners (including, military mess dinners, mess dress can be worn for these functions), garden parties, receptions and product launches.
*The UKs finest Brass Ensemble*
Stunning Brass are one of the leading brass quintets in the South East of England. The ensemble performs a wide ranging repertoire of music from the Baroque music of Bach and Handel to the more popular music of Gershwin, the Beatles and Queen with all styles in between. The quintet comprises five professional musicians from the South East.
Stunning Brass are available for a wide variety of events from more formal recitals, concerts, music festivals and wedding ceremonies to background music for business luncheons, dinners (including military mess dinners, mess dress can be worn for these functions), garden parties, receptions and product launches.
Stunning Brass always try to accommodate any particular musical requests and having a professional arranger in the group means they are often able to arrange specific pieces of music for that special occasion. Stunning Brass are also always happy to appear in any costume!
Stunning Brass are made up from professional musicians from all genres music music to give an array of musical styles
- Quintet - Trumpet (x 2), French Horn / Saxophone, Trombone, Tuba
- Quartet - Trumpet, French Horn / Saxophone, Trombone, Tuba
- Quintet - Trumpet, French Horn / Saxophone, Trombone, Tuba, Drums
This is only a selection of the music performed by Stunning Brass:
- Air on the G string - J.S.Bach
- Rondeau from Abdelazar - H.Purcell
- Pavane - G.Faure
- Rondo from "Horn Concerto No.4" - W.A.Mozart
- Allegro from Eine Kleine Nachtmusik - W.A.Mozart
- Promenade No.1 from "Pictures at an Exhibition" - M.Mussorgsky
- Overture William Tell - G.Rossini
- La Rejouissance - G.F.Handel
- Allegro from the "Water Music" - G.F.Handel
- Wacht auf Bach (Sleepers Awake) - J.S.Bach
1920's - 1940's:
- Puttin' on the Ritz - I.Berlin
- Mood Indigo - D.Ellington
- The Nearness of You - H.Carmichal
- Ain't Misbehavin' - F.Waller
- Four Hits for Five - G.Gershwin
- The Roaring Twenties - arr.P.Nagle
- Strike up the Band - G.Gershwin
- I'm Beginning to See the Light - D.Ellington
- Anything Goes - C.Porter
- Easy Listening / Pop Music:
- Tuba Tiger Rag - arr.L.Henderson
- King of the Road - R.Miller
- Amazing Grace - Trad. arr. M.MacKinnon
- Cantina Band from "Star Wars" - arr.D.Haskew
- Bohemian Rhapsody - F.Mercury arr.D.Moon
- The Way We Were - M.Hamlisch
- The James Bond Theme - M.Norman La Cumparisita - M.Rodriguez
- My Heart Will Go On from "Titanic"- arr.A.Gardner
- The Pink Panther - H.Mancini
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight--E.John
- Devils Galop (Dick Barton theme)
- Wedding March from "A Midsummer Night's Dream" Mendelessohn
- Bridal March from "Lohengrin" - R.Wagner
- Trumpet Tune - J.Clarke
- Trumpet Voluntary (The Prince of Denmarks March - J.Clarke
- Let The Bright Seraphim from "Samson" -G.F.Handel
- All hymns are also available
- The Liberty Bell - J.P.Sousa
- The Stars and Stripes Forever - J.P.Sousa
- Colonel Bogey - K.Alford
- Rule Britannia (A Patriotic Suite) - arr.M.MacKinnon
- All British Regimental and Corps marches are also available for Military Mess Dinner Nights
Band of the 24th Invicta Rifles:
- A Chorus Line Spectacular
- Broadway Show Stoppers
- Eagle Squadron
- Echos of an Era
- Glenn Miller Story
- Hey Jude
- I Left My Heart in San Francisco
- In a Persian Market
- Lassus Trombone
- Lawrence of Arabia
- Les Miserables
- Marching Songs of World War II
- Mary Poppins
- Post Horn Galop
- Royal Standard
- So Nice to Come Home To
- St. Louis Blues March
- Standard of St. George
- The Acrobat
- The Great Escape
- Where Eagles Dare
- Where No Man Has Gone Before
The band were amazing - all of our guests commented on how much fun they were and what a fantastic atmosphere they provided in the garden. Perfect. Thank you.
The band were wonderful, a great way to set the mood for all the guests and I loved walking in and out of the ceremony to their music. Very professional and friendly people, we loved them! Thanks, Abi and Graeme
Absolutely amazing. Our wedding would not have been the same atmosphere without stunning brass. They playing christmas songs during our wedding breakfast & all guests sung the 12 days of christmas table by table as a finale surprise. FANTASTIC BRASS BAND. Thank you so much.
Fantastic band, great range of songs and dressed really smartly. Would definitely book again.
Fantastic band. Everyone thought they were marvellous and they added so much to the event. Can't recommend them too highly. Please convey my thanks and admiration.
Recent performances for Stunning Brass have included: Chelsea Flower Show, Santaland, Hampton Court Flower Show, Craft Markets Woodland Crafts, Goodwood Revival Meeting, VJ Day & Burma Star Veterans Day IWM Duxford, London 2012 Bid Greenwich, Frank Skinner Christmas TV Show, Commemoration New College Oxford, Cabert Show The Salters Company, John Lewis roof top garden opening, Lipper Citywire Awards Ceremony, Beacon Bingo Social Club, Sainsbury Golden Jubilee event, Focus Do it All Fun Days, Launch of the Connex 325 train, 2000 Conservative Party conference, Groundbreaking ceremony for the McArthur Glen Designer Outlet development in Ashford, The ISS Kosovan Children's Appeal Celebrity Golf Tournament & Gala Dinner.
Plus many private engagements (weddings, parties etc), corporate events as well as public events.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.