The Easy is a top live funk, soul & pop band, playing the ultimate in upbeat party tunes. The band is made up of 5 to 10 of the finest professional musicians in the UK, all with successful careers in the music industry.
The solid rhythm and tight brass section back the awesome vocals, putting together the funkiest and most energetic show on the current live band circuit.
Aiming to bring you the best live music experience available, The Easy has built up a definitive repertoire of funk, soul and pop classics, featuring everything from Aretha Franklin to Basement Jaxx.
*Every tune is guaranteed to get the blood pumping and the dance floor moving*
The Easy is a top live funk, soul & pop function band, playing the ultimate in upbeat party tunes. The band is made up of 5 to 10 of the finest professional musicians in the UK, all with successful careers in the music industry. The solid rhythm and tight brass section back the awesome vocals, putting together the funkiest and most energetic show on the current live band circuit.
Aiming to bring you the best live music experience available, The Easy has built up a definitive repertoire of funk, soul and pop classics, featuring everything from Aretha Franklin to Basement Jaxx. Every tune is guaranteed to get the blood pumping and the dance floor moving.
The band regularly perform at Weddings, Corporate Events, Music Festivals and Private Functions across the UK and Internationally, with previous clients including; The Westin Dubai, The Sheraton Towers Abu Dhabi, Grande Real Villa Portugal, Celtic Manor Resort, Guoman Hotel Management, Hilton Hotels, The Thistle Hotel Network, GE Capital Bank, Bourne Leisure Group, The RAF, The Army, Exeter University, Guilfest and Glastonbury Festival. â€¨Having played in countries as far and wide as Dubai, Portugal, France, Spain, Ireland - this band can cater for any event, anywhere in the world.
- 5 Piece (Drums, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards and Female Vocals)
- 6 Piece (Drums, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards and Female Vocals x 2)
- 7 Piece (inc. Sax)
- 8 Piece (inc. Sax & Trumpet)
- 9 Piece (inc. Sax x2, Trumpet/Male Vox/Percussionist)
- 10 Piece (inc. Sax x2, Trumpet/Male Vox/Percussionist)
- DJ option (inc. dancefloor lights)
- Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
- Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepson
- Domino - Jessie J
- Firework - Katy Perry
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- I Need A Dollar - Aloe Blacc
- It's My Party - Jessie J
- Little Lion Man - Mumford and Sons
- Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Love On Top - Beyoncé
- Mirrors - Justin Timberlake
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera
- No Diggity - Oli Brown
- Pencil Full Of Lead- Paolo Nutini
- Rolling In The Deep - Adele
- Runaway Baby - Bruno Mars
- Suit & Tie - Justin Timberlake
- We Found Love – Rihanna
- Ain't No Other Man -Christina Aguilera
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl? - Jet
- Candy Man - Christina Aguilera
- Crazy In Love - Beyoncé
- Déjà vu - Beyoncé
- Do Your Thing - Basement Jaxx
- Filthy/Gorgeous - Scissor Sisters
- Independent Women Part I - Destiny's Chil
- Love Machine - Girls Aloud
- Mercy - Duffy
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Red Alert - Basement Jaxx.Rehab - Amy Winehouse
- Sénorita - Justin Timberlake
- Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon
- Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) - Beyoncé
- Take Your Mama - Scissor Sisters
- Toxic - Britney Spears
- Valerie - Zutons/Ronson/Winehouse
- You've Got The Love - Florence and The Machine
- 90's Dance Medley! - Various Artists
- Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
- Canned Heat - Jamiroquai
- Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
- Groove Is In The Heart - Deee-lite
- Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Love Foolosophy - Jamiroquai
- Mama Told Me Not To Come - Tom Jones
- Rocks - Primal Scream
- Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams
- Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N' Roses
- 9 to 5 - Dolly Parton
- Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan
- All Night Long - Lionel Richie
- Beat It - Michael Jackson
- Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- Do I Do - Stevie Wonder
- Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
- Don't Stop Believing - Journey
- Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
- Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic - The Police
- Everybody Needs Somebody To Love - The Blues Brothers
- I Wanna Be Your Lover - Prince
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
- I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
- Jump - Van Halen
- Kiss - Prince
- Love Shack - The B52's
- Monkey Man - The Specials
- P.Y.T. - Michael Jackson
- Shake A Tail Feather - Blues Brothers/Ray Charles
- Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground) - Michael Jackson
- Simply The Best - Tina Turner
- Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel
- Somebody Else's Guy - Jocelyn Brown
- Walking On Sunshine - Katrina & The Waves
- Workin' Day And Night - Michael Jackson
- You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
- Ain't No Stopping Us Now - McFadden & Whitehead
- All Right Now - Free
- Best Of My Love - The Emotions
- Blame It On The Boogie - Jackson 5
- Car Wash - Rose Royce
- Celebration - Kool & The Gang
- Dancing Queen - ABBA
- Disco Inferno - The Trammps
- Get Up Offa That Thing - James Brown
- Give It Up - K.C. & The Sunshine Band
- Go Your Own Way- Fleetwood Mac
- Good Times - Chic
- He's The Greatest Dancer - Sister Sledge
- Higher Ground - Stevie Wonder
- I Got You (I Feel Good) - James Brown
- I Want You Back - Jackson 5
- I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
- I Wish - Stevie Wonder
- Jungle Boogie - Kool & The Gang
- Ladies Night - Kool & The Gang
- Lady Marmalade - Patti Labelle
- Le Freak - Chic
- Long Train Runnin' - The Doobie Brothers
- Mamma Mia - ABBA
- Move On Up - Curtis Mayfield
- My Sharona - The Knack
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- September - Earth, Wind & Fire
- Sex Machine (Get Up I Feel Like Being A) - James Brown
- Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder
- Staying Alive - Bee Gees
- Streetlife - Randy Crawford
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Take A Chance - ABBA
- Thank You For The Music - ABBA
- Thinking Of You - Sister Sledge
- Upside Down - Diana Ross
- War - Edwin Starr
- Waterloo - ABBA
- We Are Family - Sister Sledge
- You Should Be Dancing - Bee Gees
- You're The First, The Last, My Everything - Barry White
- Young Hearts Run Free - Candi Statton
- (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher And Higher - Jackie Wilson
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Brown Sugar - The Rolling Stones
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Frankie Valli
- Chain Of Fools - Aretha Franklin
- Dancing In The Street - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
- For Once In My Life - Stevie Wonder
- Get Ready - The Temptations
- Gimme Some Lovin' - The Spencer Davis Group
- Hard To Handle - Patti Drew
- Honky Tonk Woman - The Rolling Stones
- I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
- I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
- In The Midnight Hour - Wilson Pickett
- It's Not Unusual - Tom Jones
- Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry
- Knock On Wood - Eddie Floyd
- Land of 1000 Dances - Wilson Pickett
- Let's Stay Together - Al Green
- Long Tall Sally - Little Richard
- Midnight Train To Georgia - Gladys Knight & The Pips
- Mustang Sally - Wilson Pickett
- Proud Mary - Tina Turner
- Respect - Aretha Franklin
- Rock Steady - Aretha Franklin
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours - Stevie Wonder
- Son Of A Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
- Soul Man - Sam & Dave
- Stand By Me - Ben E. King
- Suspicious Minds - Elvis Presley
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart - Dusty Springfield
- The House That Jack Built - Aretha Franklin
- Think - Aretha Franklin
- Tutti Frutti - Little Richard
- Uptight (Everything's Alright) - Stevie Wonder
Spectacular band, had the whole room dancing. Cannot recommend enough!
Booking The Easy through Warble was very straightforward and the band were great. Just what we needed for our company Christmas party!
Absolutely fabulous - Thank you so much to you and all the band. They are fabulous and everybody commented on how good you all were. I do hope you get masses of bookings as a result and I will definitely book you when we have another party! Many thanks again and very best, Rosie
The band were all very lovely and the music was great with a good mix of songs. All our guests have commented on how great they were as well. When booking the band Nicola was very helpful as well and gave brilliant customer service.
Apologies, we sent a direct email to the band straight after the wedding. They were absolutely fantastic and the dance floor was completely full the whole night. Everyone commented on how good the band were and we'd thoroughly recommend them. Please pass on our thanks to them for making it all so easy for us to have the most amazing night.
The Easy were fantastic. Perfect choice for our wedding, they put 110% into the performance and had everyone dancing all night. They also kindly played our first dance which was a lovely surprise as I had expected the original to be played. I found the booking process straight forward and you have been very efficient at responding to any queries. Thanks for your help.
Hi Sam, The Easy were fab! They were prompt on arrival and when it came to them performing, well, the dance floor was never empty which says a lot! Poor things, I don't think we wanted them to stop but they were there until 2am allowing us to dance to a playlist once they had finished their sets. A lot of people the next day were very complimentary about them. A big thank you to the whole of the band! Many thanks to you as well for helping us find the perfect band for Poppy and Sam.
Jennie, band were brilliant, thanks. No problems, everyone thought they were great and lots have asked for their details. Regards, Matthew
Hi Steve, Carl and I wanted to drop you a quick note to say a huge thanks to you and the band for coming along to our Civil Partnership celebration in Whitbourne. You guys were genuinely awesome and we've had nothing but praise and glowing feedback from our guests who thoroughly enjoyed the evening and your performance. We'd highly recommend you and I think you have some new fans as a result of the weekend (and probably at least one guest who wanted to join the band!!). Thanks very much once again - you all made the evening really special and we were over the moon with your performance. All the very best for the future.
Good feedback from clients.
Hi Steve! Well what can I say.......??! You guys were AMAZING!!! You really 'made' our wedding and I can honestly say I have never seen so many people on the dance floor :) Everyone has been talking about you and asking where we found you. They were all so impressed! In fact loads of guests have said that you are the best wedding band they have ever heard! We really are so very grateful and we wish you all the best for the future!
The Easy are a band of highly talented musicians who have performed with artists as diverse as Joss Stone, Beverley Knight, Kasabian, Skunk Anansie, Sandi Thom & Pato Banton and have supported bands including Boney M, The Temptations, The Bay City Rollers, The Real Thing, Elton John, Alvin Stardust and Mungo Jerry, Chumba Wumba The Selector, Bad Manners, Muse, Chesney Hawks & The Noisettes. The Easy members have also had tracks featured on the hit US TV show, Flash Forward.
Other artists The Easy musicians have worked alongside include those from Feeder, Little Angels and Wishbone Ash, recording with those from The Wailers, The Rumble Strips, Chesney Hawkes, Darius and Ronan Keating.
Playing gigs at venues from The Celtic Manor Resort, Wales to The Colston Hall, Bristol and many top London venues including The Borderline, The Garage, The Mean Fiddler and Jazz Cafe has meant the band are well versed at performing to sell out crowds on large stages.
Previous clients include:
• Birmingham Botanical Gardens
• Bourne Leisure Group
• BT Convention Centre
• British Heart Foundation
• Celtic Manor Resort
• Chateau Mauconseil (France)
• Country House Weddings
• East Thames Group
• Ettington Park
• Exeter University
• GE Money
• Grande Real Villa Itália (Portugal)
• Guoman Hotel Management
• Hilton Hotels
• Kings College Cambridge
• Langtons Hotel (Ireland)
• Marriot Hotels
• Manchester University
• Portsmouth Football Club
• RAF Brize Norton
• RICOH Arena
• Ripley Castle
• Rond Point, Meribel (French Alps)
• Sandhurst Royal Military Academy
• Scotty's Bar, La Plagne (French Alps)
• Sheraton Hotel and Towers (Abu Dhabi)
• Stratford Circus (London)
• The Dorchester, London
• The Hurlingham Club (London)
• The Royal Albert Hall
• The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi
• This Morning (ITV)
• Thistle Hotels
• Whittlebury Hall
• Women’s Aid
Where is the band based and how far will you travel?
We are based in Bristol, UK and can travel to all national and international venues.
What do the band usually wear?
The Easy are always aware of the appropriate dress code for events and, unless a specific request is made, we would usually wear smart clothing with the backing band in suits, shirts & ties and the lead singers in semi-formal dresses.
How long does the band play?
We usually play 2 sets of approx. 1 hour each with a break of 30mins in between. This is not fixed, however, and with enough notice, we can cater a set just for you.
How long do the band need to set up?
The band need a minimum of 1hr to set up, increasing to 1hr 15mins if using the 7, 8 or 9 piece line-up. After this we will need a further 30mins to change before we can perform, though recorded music can be played through the system whilst this happens.
What do the band require at the venue?
- At least 5m x 3m (or 4m x 4m) of floor space in order for the band to perform and approximately 1 to 1hr 30mins to set up (depending on the band size and equipment hired).
- Adequate electrical supply, i.e. a minimum of 2 standard 3 pin, 13 amp power sockets near the performance area that are independent, i.e. NOT shared with catering, disco, etc. This should save overloading any circuits! If we are running off of a generator, we run no more than 3000 watts from a 230 volt supply = 13 amps.
- Refreshments: It is customary to provide food/drinks.
- A room to change in.
Does the band provide a DJ?
The Easy can provide a full DJ package including extra dancefloor lights and at present over 85 days of music! For a much smaller fee than it would normally cost for a separate DJ we can provide the entire nights entertainment. Playing before, in-between and after the band, the DJ set is manned and co-ordinated by the band so it is in tune with their setlist assuring the music for your event is fully in sync, though of course we are happy to take requests from guests as well. Please note, although happy to make any necessary announcements, we try and let the tunes do the talking, not the DJ!
We encourage our clients to suggest material that they would like to hear on the night whether it be genre, artist or specific songs so that we can get a feel for what atmosphere you would like for the evening.
As an alternative, we can provide background music to fill the space between the sets.
What do the different band line-ups include?
- The 5 piece band is made up of drums, bass, guitar, keyboards and female vocals.
- The 6 piece band is made up of drums, bass, guitar, keyboards and female vocals x2.*
- The 7 piece band includes a single brass instrument or male vocals.
- The 8 piece band includes a 2 piece brass section and/or male vocals.
- The 9 piece band includes the full 2/3 piece brass section and/or male vocals or percussion.
- The 10 piece band includes the full 2/3 piece brass section and/or male vocals and/or percussion.
*We would always advise opting for the 6-piece band minimum (inc. the second vocalist) when choosing the bands line-up as the two harmonies produce a much richer sound and their on-stage interactions help build a great atmosphere. We also have to consider the stamina of a single vocalist and may sometimes have to substitute a few of the more upbeat songs for more regular numbers to enable them to catch their breath.
In addition to 2 x 60 (or 3 x 40) minute live performances, The Easy are also able to offer Jazz daytime musicians - ask your agent for further details.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.