The Gem Dancers
The Gem dancers will put the sparkle into any event; be it corporate, birthday party, themed evening, festival, commercial function or weddings.
Their vibrant, quick change, diverse dance shows take the audience from 1920's Charleston, to Michael Jackson all the way to Traditional Irish and more!
The Gems pride themselves on creating a bespoke performance just for you.
The Gem Dancers
The Gems have a wide repertoire of routines within their pre-set shows, however they have a passion to create a show tailored to your requirements, theme or musical taste.
"You decide, they provide!!"
Each performer has over 20 years dance experience, performing all over the UK and abroad. Highly trained in Modern Jazz, Commercial, Lyrical and Showgirl dance genres, as well as the more disciplined Ballet, Tap and Irish.
The trio perform bespoke shows that seamlessly link traditional Irish and Spanish, Michael Jackson Tributes, Showgirl, Ballet, Tap, Line Dancing, Spanish, Rock and Roll, Charleston and Lyrical Dance to name but a few - along with fantastic quick costume changes that wow the audience!
- Full Standard Lineup - Three Female Dancers
- 2 Female Dancers if preferred
- Please note - a Vocalist or Additional Dancers (including Males) can potentially be provided
The Gems have over 50 routines, here are a few...
- Riverdance - Traditional Irish
- Billie Jean - Tribute to Michael Jackson
- Candyman - Sailor Themed Showgirl
- Rockin Robin - Flower Power 1960s
- Shout - Lulu Classic - 1960's
- Feeling Good - Michael Buble Blues / Contempory
- Skinny Love - Contempory / Lyrical
- All That Jazz - Chicago Classic
- CanCan - Moulin Rouge Classic Showgirl
- One Night Only - Showgirl with Feathers
- Swan Lake - Classical Ballet
- Pencil Full of Lead - Swing 1920's
- In the Mood- 1940's Wartime Tap Dance
- Domino- Jessie J Commercial
These girls are fabulous!! The Gems have performed at three of my shows so far and I will definitely ask them back again. Lovely girls, very professional and the audience loved them! They make you want to get and dance with them, amazing routines - True gems!!
- Wareham Carehome - Performance and quiz
- Wimborne in Fashion - Catwalk show
- East Dorset Fashion Week launch night - variety performance
- Poole Phab Club (special needs) - Performance and dance tuition
- Poole Council -Summer Breeze at Poole Quay
- Our own Showcase at Le Chic Lounge Bar and Club.
- Poole Tourism - Folk on the Quay
- Haven Holidays - Character Performance and 'Meet & Greet' at Rockley Park
- Moordown Traders Association - Ladies Night event
- Bournemouth Tourism - Christmas Market Stage
- Royal Bath Hotel - Ladies Night Corset & Curve Christmas Soiree
- Boscombe Community - Sovereign Shopping Centre- 'Countdown for Chrismas'
- Southbourne - Shake and Stir Vintage event
- The Cottonwood Boutique Hotel - Talent Showcase
- Thr Print room and Bar - Vintage themed NYE
What is your standard show length and content?
Please view our performance schedules. We can extend our show to an hour or more. Our most popular combination is 2 x 20 mins showcasing 12 dance numbers (approx 6 dances in each set).
Do you offer any added extras?
Yes. The Gems can provide Meet and Greet and photo opportunities. We also can include dance tuitions and workshops.
Do you do children parties/themed events?
Yes, our shows are suitable for many different themes and all ages. As mentioned before - we tailor our shows to suit the audience.
Are costumes included in the performance price?
Yes, every dance number has its own unique costume that reflects the dance genre. Please note that the quick costume change element of our show is what makes us unique. (An extra cost may be inccurred for specialist costumes if requested.)
Do The Gems have Public Liability Insurance?
Yes, each performer has their own individual PLI of up to £1,000,000. Please note that the Gem who conducts the dance tuition and workshop is CRB checked.
What do The Gems require at the performance venue?
We are very adaptable to size of dance floor. We are not against dancing on carpet/ outside. However if you would like the Irish/Tap dance to be included in our shows a hard floor would be preferable.
We can provide our own PA system if needed and we have our changing screens if a nearby changing area is necessary.
- Three dancers - 1 x 45 mins
- Three dancers - 1 x 30 mins
- Three dancers - 2 x 20 mins
- Any set can be split up into as many sections as required
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.