The Groovers are full of energy, playing your favourite rock songs and anthems. They are a five piece band that will bring the house down at any type of event. With a set list that spans the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and 00's, their show will no doubt have everyone joining in.
Artists include Ed Sheeran, Stevie Wonder, Coldplay, Stereophonics, Maroon 5, Bruno Mars, Muse, The Police and so much more!
The Groovers have all played in various groups across Bristol and the South West, gaining a lot of gig experience and forming their very professional attitude. They have come together to form this high-energy rock pop band, perfect for keeping the party going and for singing along to those timeless classics.
With an ever-increasing repertoire of songs, they can adapt their set list for any occasion and are happy to learn requests and first dances. Being such a hard working band, you can be sure every song is of high quality and suitable for the event. Their friendly and helpful service means they are always so easy to work with and make the whole process simple and stress-free.
From The Groovers, you can expect the very best rock and pop songs from all eras and a lively and energetic atmosphere. No doubt everyone will be playing air guitar along to their favourite tunes.
- South West based band that will travel all over the UK
- Fully scalable PA and Lighting rig for most types of event up to 500 people
- Years of experience playing and teaching music
- Young and energetic band
- Repertoire full of classic rock / pop and modern day hits
- Bass Guitar
- Rhythm Guitar
- Lead Guitar and Vocal
- Shut Up and Dance - Walk the Moon
- Mr Brightside (The Killers)
- Photograph - Ed Sheeran
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- A Sky Full of Stars - Coldplay
- Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars
- Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
- Something Just Like This - Chainsmokers / Coldplay
- Symphony - Clean Bandit
- Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor (Arctic Monkeys)
- Best of You (Foo Fighters)
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Get Lucky - Pharell / Daft Punk
- You Shook Me All Night Long (AC/DC)
- Hard to Breathe - Maroon 5
- Livin' On A Prayer (Bon Jovi)
- American Idiot (Green Day)
- She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
- November Rain (Guns n Roses)
- Fire (Kasabian)
- Smells Like Teen Spirit (Nrvana)
- All the Small Things (Blink 182)
- Use Somebody (Kings of Leon)
- Plug in Baby (Muse)
- Perfect - Ed Sheeran
- Mountains (Biffy Clyro)
- Don't Stop Me Now (Queen)
- Teenage Dirtbag (Wheatus)
- Take Me Out (Franz Ferdinand)
- Buck Rogers (Feeder)
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- I Predict a Riot (Kaiser Chiefs)
- Every Breath You Take (The Police)
- Under the Bridge (Red Hot Chilli Peppers)
- Smooth Criminal (Alien Ant Farm)
- All About You (McFly)
- The One & Only (Chesney Hawkes)
- Wonderwall (Oasis)
- Sweet Emotion (Aerosmith)
- Yellow - Coldplay
- Everybody (Backstreet Boys)
- Stacy's Mom (Fountains of Wayne)
- Little Monster (Royal Blood)
- Closing Time (Semisonic)
- Reason (Hoobastank)
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl (Jet)
- More Than Words (Extreme)
- Heaven (Bryan Adams)
- Don't Wanna Miss a Thing (Aerosmith)
- Photograph (Ed Sheeran)
- Thinkin Out Loud (Ed Sheeran)
- Angels (Robbie Williams)
- Wherever you Will Go (The Calling)
- Miracle (Foo Fighters)
- Pretty Fly (Offspring)
- Knockin' on Heavens Door (Guns n Roses)
- Sweet Child o' Mine (Guns n Roses)
- Time is Runnin Out (Muse)
- Reapers (Muse)
- Stockholm Syndrome (Muse)
- Song 2 (Blur)
- Born to Be Wild (Steppenwolf)
- Rock Show (Blink 182)
- First Date (Blink 182)
- When the Sun Goes Down (Arctic Monkeys)
- Highway to Hell (AC/DC)
- Basket Case (Green Day)
- Little Respect (Wheatus)
- Roll With It (Oasis)
- Summer of 69 (Bryan Adams)
- Hammer to Fall (Queen)
- Chasin' Cars (Snow Patrol)
- Just a Day (Feeder)
- Rooftops (Lostprophets)
- Man in The Box (Alice in Chains)
- Semi Charmed Life (Third Eye Blind)
- The Pretender (Foo Fighters)
- All My Life (Foo Fighters)
- Monkey Wrench (Foo Fighters)
- Times Like These (Foo Fighters)
- Learn to Fly (Foo Fighters)
- Arlandria (Foo Fighters)
- Something From Nothing (Foo Fighters)
We spent ages looking for the right band for our wedding and these guys ticked all the boxes. We wanted something to get our guests dancing and they did this all night long to some really amazing songs. We also appreciated the use of your microphone for our speeches, thank you boys it was a lovely evening
- Nissan Corporate Party
- Birthday Parties
- Charity Events
Can I pick the bands playlist?
We are more than happy for you to pick which songs from our repertoire are played, but we do prefer if we are left to decide the order in which they are played. It is usually best if you let us know any songs you definitely DO or DON’T want rather than a ordered play list. We need to have the freedom to cater for all your guests and may need deviate to involve all of your guests.
Where will you travel to?
We are a bristol party band but we do travel UK wide and even internationally.
Will you learn our special song?
We are more than happy to learn a first dance or a special song for your event. The band will always be happy to do this as long as they feel they can do the song justice for your event. In cases where the band cannot do the song, we will happily play it through the PA system for you.
Is the video on your website a true reflection of the band?
When recording our promotional videos we do everything live and unedited so as to give you a true representation of the sound and feel of the band. As you will be able to see from the bands pictures, the band always gets the crowd up and dancing.
Are you able to DJ in between sets?
Yes. We are more than happy to DJ between the sets. If you do not choose the DJ option but wish to have your own playlist being played then we are happy to plug in your laptop / iPod / iPad into our PA. This gives you the ultimate control on the music that is played during the breaks.
Can we make DJ requests in advance to my event?
Yes – if you have the DJ option then requests are more than welcome. If you require the bespoke playlist option then we are more than happy to organise your specific playlist on our dj system so that you can the exact songs played at your event.
Can we use your sound system for speeches?
You are welcome to use our PA system for your speeches. However, we don’t use radio mics in our live setup so, should you need them, and you will have to hire them in advance.
Do you have lights?
We have 2 par bar lighting bars that we use to light both the band and the stage
How long do you play for?
We usually suggest 3 options. 2 x 45 minute sets, 2 x 60 minute sets or 1 x 45 minute set and then a 1 x 1.15 hour set.
What time do you start and finish?
We usually start our first set at around 8.30pm, and play our second set in the final hour of the evening, but again we are totally flexible with this. Arrival and finish times are 5pm and midnight as standard with early arrival and late finish fees applicable outside of these timings.
How long do you take to set up?
Assuming access to the venue is straight forward (i.e. ground floor room with no steps and vehicle access close to the venue), once all the equipment is loaded in we can normally be set up and sound checked in an hour.
- 2 x 45 Minutes
- 2 x 60 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.