The Saloon Band
The Saloon Band
A storming dance band with callers to bring people together with a dynamic mix of tunes from Johnny Cash to hillbilly Abba. From weddings to corporate events and festivals.
The band can come with a box full of Stetsons, western décor and always a twinkle in their eye.
5 piece band with a caller - 2 for bigger audiences
- Vocals, Guitar / Banjo, Fiddle, Accordion, Bass Guitar, Drums
- John Henry
- I Walk The Line
- I've Been Everywhere
- You Are My Sunshine
- Man Of Constant Sorrow
- Blanket On The Ground
- Sunny Side Of Life
- Cajun Waltz
- Moonlight On The Water
- A Medley Of Jigs
- I Would Walk 500 Miles
- Fiddle Breakdown
- Iko Iko
- Lil Liza Jane
- Stand By Your Man
- Galway Girl
- Move It On Over
- Hey Good Lookin'
- Till The Day I Die
What a fabulous night at my partner’s 60th, thanks to The Saloon Band. A lively bunch of people - friendly, fun and sooo patient with all of us. They made the dances easy to understand and such fun to do. Very accommodating with all our needs. I would have them again and again. Can’t thank them enough for making our night so special.
You were all excellent and made our wedding really special. I will definitely think of your band if we have another big do. Thank you.
- Numerous weddings including a 60th wedding anniversary in Manchester
- Parties from 18th to 70th birthdays
- Grassington Festival 2010 and 2011
- Lakes Alive Festival, Cumbria 2011
- Fell Edge Festival 2010
- Lots of cowboy and wild west themed nights for companies and charities
- Our experienced callers gauge the audience and serve up a mix of dances appropriate to them.
- Our watchword is that its much more important to have fun than get it “right”.
- Can suit family parties and weddings with a mix of ages or company events to bring colleagues together.
- Our dances are to a wide range of tunes from country classics to YMCA western style. We take requests.
- We need a dance floor but nothing out of the ordinary.
- 2 x 1 hour sets (but can do longer)
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.