The Soulsmiths 6 piece Soul band will bring Motown magic to your dance floor. With disco diva lead vocals they are sure to impress.
Soul, Motown, Disco & Funk are the best genres of all time! The irresistible groove of the music will get all your guests up dancing like no one is watching.
Bringing velvety, soulful sounds to weddings and events across the UK. This fresh, funky 6 piece Soul, Motown, Disco & Funk band, deliver huge, classic, dance-floor fillers to your event.
Their delicious repertoire includes timeless hits from artists including Stevie Wonder, Aretha Franklin, Al Green, James Brown, Chaka Khan, Lionel Richie, Luther Vandross, Michael Jackson and many more. Spine tingling tunes such as Let's Stay Together, Ain’t No Stopping Us Now, I Feel Good, Signed Sealed Delivered and Respect are guaranteed to bring Motown magic to your wedding or event.
This class act is made up of dazzling disco diva lead vocals, sax, guitar, bass, drums, and keyboards. The Soulsmiths are sure to impress.
The band perform 2 amazing live sets and provide all the music for in between sets, meaning entertainment for your entire evening is covered.
Soul, Motown, Disco & Funk are the very best genres of all time, the irresistible groove of the music will without fail get all your guests up dancing like no one is watching.
Don’t miss out book this dynamic 6 piece Soul band today.
- Diva Lead Vocals
- 1999 – Prince
- Ain’t No Mountain – Marvin Gaye
- Ain’t No Stopping Us Now – McFadden and Whitehead
- Ain’t Nobody – Chaka Khan
- All Night Long – Lionel Richie
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
- Blame It On The Boogie – The Jacksons
- Brick House – The Commodores
- Cake By The Ocean – DNCE
- Can’t Feel My Face – The Weekend
- Can’t Stop This Feelin’ – Justin Timberlake
- Canned Heat – Jamiroquai
- Car Wash – Rose Royce
- Celebration – Kool and The Gang
- Chain of Fools – Aretha Franklin
- Dancing In The Streets – Martha Reeves
- Disco Inferno – The Trammps
- Everybody Dance – Chic
- Fell In Love With A Boy – Joss Stone
- Forget You – CeeLo Green
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Get Up Offa – James Brown
- Gimme Gimme Gimme – Abba
- Good Times – Chic
- Got To Be Real – Cheryl Lynn
- Happy – Pharell Williams
- Hard to Handle – Otis Reading
- Hey Ya – Outkast
- Higher Ground – Stevie Wonder
- Hold on I’m Coming – Sam & Dave
- I Feel Good – James Brown
- I Got A Woman – Ray Charles (John Mayer Version)
- I Got The Feelin’ – James Brown
- I Want You Back – The Jackson 5
- I Wish – Stevie Wonder
- I’m Coming Out – Diana Ross
- I’m Still Standing – Elton John
- Jungle Boogie – Kool and the Gang
- Kiss – Prince
- Lady Marmalade – Patti Labelle
- Le Freak – Chic
- Let’s Dance – David Bowie
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- Let’s Groove – Earth, Wind & Fire
- Lovely Day – Bill Withers
- Midnight Hour – Wilson Pickett
- Move On Up – Curtis Mayfield
- Move Your Feet – Junior Senior
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
- Never Too Much – Luther Vandross
- Oh, What a Night! (December 63)
- Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Relight My Fire – Dan Hartman
- Respect – Aretha Franklin
- Rockin’ Robin – Jackson 5
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town – Jackson 5
- Sax – Fleur East
- September – Earth, Wind & Fire
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Sir Duke – Stevie Wonder
- Somebody Else’s Guy – Jocelyn Brown
- Streetlife – Randy Crawford
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- That’s The Way I Like It – KC and The Sunshine Band
- Treasure – Bruno Mars
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson Feat. Bruno Mars
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- We Are Family – Sister Sledge
- You Can Call Me Al – Paul Simon
- You Should Be Dancin – Bee Gees
- You’ve Got the Love – Candi Station
- Young Hearts – Candi Staton
The guys were absolutely phenomenal. We were over the moon with the night and all of our guests were raving about them and they made it such a wonderful evening. We’d happily recommend to anyone!
The Soulsmiths were amazing!! They had everyone up dancing, their sets were incredible, they were so accommodating and flexible and they sounded brilliant!!! Warble Entertainment were so helpful and efficient, the people I spoke to answered any questions straight away and also made sure the band had been in contact. 5 star service! Thank you so much!!!
The Soulsmiths seriously rocked our event and had everyone on their feet within seconds! A great band with a dynamic front woman - can't ask for more!
What’s the line up?
The Soulsmiths are a 6 piece band consisting of disco diva lead vocals, sax, keys, guitar, bass, drums. The band do not use backing tracks everything is 100% live. They can perform an acoustic set for your drinks reception also.
How experienced is the band?
The Soulsmiths band members are all full time professional musicians. They have performed at hundreds weddings and cool parties across the UK and internationally.
Do The Soulsmiths have “Public Liability” insurance and is all your equipment PAT tested?
Yes, The Soulsmiths have Public Liability Insurance and all their equipment is PAT tested. Documentation to prove this is available on request.
How far do you travel?
The Soulsmiths travel both nationally and internationally to play at events.
How much space do you need?
Ideally The Soulsmiths need a minimum space of 5m wide x 4m deep but have been known to squeeze into smaller areas when absolutely necessary.
Will I need to provide any equipment for the band?
The band is fully self contained with PA system for up to 300 guests, sound desk and lights for the stage. They do require that the venue has at least two standard power points situated near the performance space.
I would like the band to play outside what are the requirements for this?
Open air events can be fantastic and the band are happy to play outside but would need a suitable area such as a covered stage or marquee/gazebo for example. Potential rainfall etc needs to be taken into account. The Soulsmiths will require access to at least two standard power points.
Can you arrive in the morning to set up for an evening event?
If available, yes. However an extra fee may be applicable.
How long do you take to set up?
Would like to allow approx 1 hour for the 'get in', PA set up and sound check. The band will always run through a few numbers to fully balance the sound to the venue prior to each performance. Therefore, it is important that you account for this in your schedule. The band will need to make some noise albeit it of the musical kind.
Can The Soulsmiths play recorded/background music between sets?
Yes, The Soulsmiths can play recorded/background music through our PA system before they play and during the interval. They have music of all styles including swing, soul, rock 'n roll and disco etc or you can provide your own if you prefer... just pop a playlist on your iPod!
- 2 x 60 minutes
- DJ playlists between sets
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.