The Speakeasy Sisters
A Rip-Roaring event to remember by order of The Speakeasy Sisters!
Tassels and jazz hands at the ready!! The sensational Speakeasy Sisters are 'Puttin' On The Ritz' with their rip-roaring revival of those tantalising 20s!
By order of The Speakeasy Sisters, you will be transported on a magical enticing journey back in time to the roaring 20s Jazz age, when bobbed haired flappers, silent movies, Gatsby and Prohibition were hitting the headlines! Featuring the captivating sounds of the Flappertastics jazz band. Say no to prohibition and entice those taste buds with a delightfully refreshing cocktail mix of old traditional hits and modern-day songs in a jazztastic style!
The Speakeasy Sisters
Ladies and Gentlemen - Put your hands together for the 'bees-knees' in entertainment, the hot-smoking, table-rocking, flapper flocking sensation that is, The Speakeasy Sisters! The all-singing, all-dancing female close harmony trio, for a rip-roaring event to remember.
Showcasing a delightful mix of classic hits from the bygone years and popular modern songs with a unique jazztastic twist!
Dazzling audiences internationally with their intricate harmonies, cute vintage choreography, and fun-loving flare!
Jump aboard the magical mystery bootlegging tour of all things 20s! With three bobbed haired broads, dressed top to toe in tassels and sweetly serenading you with hit after hit of jazz glitz, n glam! A high energy, all-singing, all-dancing show full of flapper fun to complement your very own Great Gatsby-themed bash! The Speakeasy Sisters are fully adaptable and can perform as a trio with quality backing tracks or with the accompaniment of The Jazztastics backing band. Don't be a dewdropper, grab some giggle water and book the hotsy-totsy Speakeasy Sisters for a whoopee night to remember!
Keep Calm & Charleston on, by order of the Speakeasy Sisters!
- Three female singers
- Two female singers
- 4 -6 piece Jazz band accompaniment
Modern songs in a 20s/30s style
- Can’t Stop The Feeling – Justin Timberlake (20s version)
- Cheap Thrills – Sia (20s version)
- Umbrella – Postmodern Jukebox
- Opp’s! I Did It Again – Postmodern Jukebox
- All About The Bass – Postmodern Jukebox
- Dancing Queen – Abba (20s version)
- HAPPY – Pharrell Williams (20s version)
- Feel It Still – Portugal. The Man (20s version)
- Careless Whisper - Postmodern Jukebox
- Call Me Maybe – Postmodern Jukebox
- That Man! – Caro Emerald
- Gangsters Paradise – Postmodern Jukebox
- My Humps – Postmodern Jukebox
- Love Yourself – Postmodern Jukebox
- Material Girl - Postmodern Jukebox
- Thinking Out Loud - Postmodern Jukebox
- Livin' On A Prayer - Postmodern Jukebox
- Poker Face - Postmodern Jukebox
- Lovefool - Postmodern Jukebox
- I'm Not The Only One - Postmodern Jukebox
- Chasing Pavements - Postmodern Jukebox
- I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Postmodern Jukebox
- Crazy In Love - Postmodern Jukebox
- Don't You Worry Child - Postmodern Jukebox
- Bare Necessities – Disney’s The Jungle Book
- I Wanna Be Like You – Disney’s The Jungle Book
Original classic 20s / 30s songs
- It Don’t Mean A Thing - Duke Ellington
- Anything Goes – Cole Porter
- Get Happy – Ruth Etting
- Baby Face – The Savoy Orpheans
- Yes Sir! That’s my Baby! – Lee Morse
- Ain’t She Sweet - Gene Austin
- Red Red Robin – Ben Selvin & Keller Sisters
- Ain’t Misbehaving – Fats Waller
- Puttin’ On the Ritz – Fred Astaire
- I Wanna Be Loved By You – Helen Kane
- Button Up Your Overcoat – Helen Kane
- Cheek To Cheek – Fred Astaire
- When Your Smiling – Louis Armstrong
- By Bye Blackbird – Gene Austin
- Minnie The Moocher – Cab Calloway
- I Got Rhythm – Gershwin
- Bugle Call Rag – Benny Goodman
- Jeepers Creepers – Louis Armstrong
- S’ Wonderful – Gershwin
- Don’t Bring Lulu – The Andrews Sisters
- Bei Mir Bist Du Shein – The Andrews Sisters
- Sing Sing Sing! – The Andrews Sisters
Absolutely fantastic entertainment from the Speakeasy Sisters, would highly recommend them.
Absolutely amazing! Perfect for guests young and old and a really authentic. Will book again!
- Denmark Festival
- Hilton Hotels
- Chatsworth Flower Show
- Cosy Club Restaurants
- RAF Military Events
- Haven Holidays
- Warner Hotels
- BBC Radio Derby
- Billingham Forum
- Princess Theatre, Hunstanton
- Severn Valley Railway Event
- Market Drayton Festival Theatre
- Best Western Hotels
- Devere Hotels
Do you provide a PA system and lighting system?
Yes we provide a full pa system and lighting show.
What are your requirements at an event?
We will need a minimum of 3m by 4m space for performance, plug sockets x3, changing area, small table and drinking water.
Do you learn requests?
We offer one request free of charge and further requests at an additional cost.
When will you arrive for a gig?
We will arrive 2 hours prior to our performance, allowing time for setup of PA system and sound check.
What are your usual performance times?
We generally offer performance times as follows:
1 hour / 2 x45 / 3x30 / 2 hours. However we can tailor make our show times to suit your requirements.
How do we arrange payment for the show?
This can be arranged with cash on the day or cheque.
Do you provide a band?
We have a 5-10 piece swing band that can accompany The Daisies if required.
Can you play music in between sets or provide a DJ service?
Yes we can provide a DJ service as required.
Do you have public liability insurance?
Yes we have full public liability insurance as well as having all of our electrical equipment pat tested.
Are you able to perform outside?
Yes. However we will require protection from weather conditions such as, rain, snow etc. to protect our electrical equipment. We also require power points for electrical equipment.
Are your shows fully adaptable?
We can adapt our show times, length of shows and material to meet your requests.
- 1 x 60 Minutes
- 2 x 45 Minutes
- 3 x 30 Minutes
- 2 x 60 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.