The SR Collective
The SR Collective offer one of the most exciting, slickest party, wedding, and function bands in London and the UK. With an abundance of charisma, and incredible energy on stage, this 9-piece band is guaranteed to have everyone up and dancing.
The SR Collective will make your night one to remember.
The SR Collective
The SR Collective pride ourselves on playing electrifying arrangements of current music, as well as a wide and varied selection of absolute hits. From 80’s disco classics such as Earth Wind & Fire, Chaka Khan and Luther Vandross all the way to Justin Timberlake, Beyonce and Katy Perry, regardless of age, The SR Collective will have you moving!
The SR Collective can offer you a whole days music in one package, saving you time and money. As well as the stunning 9-piece band, they can offer an additional range of ensembles perfect for any occasion, be it background music, music for a wedding ceremony or easy listening.
The SR Collective offer a variety of jazz ensembles, from solo piano to a full band, a sensational string quartet, and an outstanding harpist. More than enough to ensure your event is filled with music of the highest calibre.
The full size band offered is a 9-piece. Size of band can be adjusted according to space and budget. The smallest band offered is a 5-piece.
Line ups incorporate the following instruments:
- 2 x Vocals One Male / One Female
- 3 piece Horn Section (Tenor Sax, Trumpet, Alto Sax)
The SR Collective can accommodate any band size or budget - please enquire for more info.
- I Need A Dollar - Aloe Blac
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- Déjà Vu - Beyoncé
- Lazy Song - Bruno Mars
- Billionaire - Bruno Mars
- Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
- Crazy in Love / Crazy - Beyoncé / Knarls Barkley
- Forget You - Ceelo Green
- Say My Name - Destiny's Child
- American Boy - Estelle
- Tightrope - Janelle Monae
- Green Light - John Legend
- Like I Love You - Justin Timberlake
- Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
- Señorita - Justin Timberlake
- Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
- Last Friday Night - Katy Perry
- Sex Is On Fire - Kings of Leon
- Frontin' - Pharell
- Umbrella - Rhianna
- Shine - Take That
- Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan
- In the Stone - Earth, Wind & Fire
- Sing a Song - Earth, Wind & Fire
- September - Earth, Wind & Fire
- Blame It On the Boogie - Jackson 5
- Canned Heat - Jamiriquai
- Deeper Underground - Jamiriquai
- Little L - Jamiriquai
- That's The Way (I Like It) - K.C And The Sunshine Band
- Get Down On It - Kool And The Gang
- All Night Long - Lionel Richie
- Never Too Much - Luther Vandross
- Ain't No Stopping Us Now - McFadden and Whitehead
- Beat It - Michael Jackson
- Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
- P.Y.T - Michael Jackson
- Shake Your Body - Michael Jackson
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- Car Wash - Rose Royce
- She's Hooked -Soul Live
- Another Star - Stevie Wonder
- Master Blaster - Stevie Wonder
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- Just For Me - Al Green
- Let's Stay Together - Al Green
- Just The Two Of Us - Bill Withers
- Brown Sugar - D'Angelo
- Feel Like Makin' Love - D'Angelo
- I Feel Good - James Brown
- Papa's Got A Brand New Bag - James Brown
- Dancing In The Street - Martha Reeves And The Vandellas
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye
- I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
- Hold on I'm Coming - Sam and Dave
- Soul Man - Sam And Dave
- Shake Everything You've Got - Maceo Parker
- I Wish - Stevie Wonder
- Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Proud Mary - Tina & Ike Turner
- All The Things You Are - Jerome Kern
- Almost Like Being In Love - Frederick Loewe
- All Of Me - Gerald Marks
- April In Paris- Vernon Duke
- Autumn Leaves - Jerome Kern
- Blue Bossa - Kenny Dorham
- Body And Soul - Johnny Green
- Cantaloupe Island - Herbie Hancock
- Caravan - Duke Ellington
- Cheek to Cheek - Irving Berlin
- Come Fly With Me - Jimmy Van-Heusen
- Corcovado - Antonio-Carlos Jobim
- Cry Me A River - Arthur Hamilton
- Days Of Wine And Roses - Henry Mancini
- Desafinado - Antonio-Carlos Jobim
- Fly Me To The Moon - Bart Howard
- Girl From Ipanema - Antonio-Carlos Jobim
- Have You Met Miss Jones? - Richard Rodgers
- How Deep Is The Ocean - Irving Berlin
- How Insensitive - Antonio-Carlos Jobim
- I Get A Kick Out Of You - Cole Porter
- I Got Rhythm - George Gershwin
- I've Got You Under My Skin - Cole Porter
- I've Never Been In Love Before - Frank Loesser
- It Don't Mean A Thing - Duke Ellington
- Jeepers Creepers - Harry Warren
- The Lady Is A Tramp - Richard Rodgers
- Love For Sale - Cole Porter
- Lullaby Of Birdland - George Shearing
- Mac The Knife - Kurt Weill
- Misty - Erroll Garner
- Moon River - Henry Mancini
- Moondance - Van Morrison
- My Funny Valentine - Richard Rodgers
- My Romance - Richard Rodgers
- New York, New York - John Kander
- Old Devil Moon - Burton Lane
- On The Sunny Side Of The Street - Jimmy McHugh
- Pennies From Heaven - Arthur Johnston
- Someday My Prince Will Come - Frank Churchill
- St. Thomas - Sonny Rollins
- Stompin' At The Savoy - Webb/Goodman/Sampson
- Straighten Up And Fly Right - Cole/Mills
- Summertime - George Gershwin
- Take Five - Paul Desmond
- Take The A Train - Billy Strayhorn
- Watermelon Man - Herbie Hancock
- The Way You Look Tonight - Jerome Kern
Great band! Everyone loved them at our wedding - young and old. Didn't think they'd get everyone up, but they somehow managed it! Now we'll have to think of another occasion that we can book them for.
How much do The SR Collective cost?
The SR Collective don't have a set price; it depends on your event. The best thing to do is contact Warble with as much of the following information as possible in order for us to give you an accurate, no obligation quote.
- Location of your event.
- How long you will require the band to be on site for (from the time you want us set up, to the time we will be allowed to pack down).
- How long you want the band to play for.
- What band/combination of bands you are interested in booking.
What areas do you cover?
We are based in London but can travel easily, and are happy to travel anywhere in the world!
Will the band have a PA system or any lighting?
We will provide our own PA sound system and lights suitable for an audience up to 400 people. For larger events than this there will be an additional hire charge.
How much space does the band require?
Ideally, the best stage stage area or space for us to perfrom is 6m x 4m. Obviously the bigger the better, however we are aware that it can be difficult to provide this sort of space, and squeezing into smaller spaces is not a problem.
How long do you normally play for?
Usually, we play 2 x 1 hour sets. However, if you prefer, it is possible to split this into 3 x 40 minute sets. Two 1 - hour sets are the most common set times. If you require alternative set times, or more than 2 hours of live music we are happy to do that too.
Can I request a song for our first dance?
Yes, this isn't a problem, providing you give us suffient notice. If you wish to request additional songs that are not on our repertoire list then we will try our best to accommodate you.
How long do you need to set up?
Ideally we need 90 minutes to load in, set up and thoroughly sound check to get the best sound for the room. However, if you are pushed for time, we can reduce this to up to one hour. Please bear in mind the longer we have to set up and sound check the better the overall performance will be, as we can iron out any sound issues before we start.
Will we need to hire a DJ?
We provide music before, after and in between sets through our sound system, saving you the cost of a DJ. Most people find that they do not require a DJ as well as a band.
We have a small space. Does this mean we should book a small band?
We have found from past experiences that the size of the room bares no resemblance to the size of the band. The band will always play to the room, ensuring that we are not too loud or too quiet. To get the full SR Collective experience we recommend that you book the complete 9-piece band.
Do I need to provide food for the band?
There is a good chance that we will have travelled a long way to get to your gig, and may not have had time to stop for food. On top of this it is likely that we will have been on site for 2 hours loading in and sound checking. It is difficult to provide an energetic performance on empty stomachs! For this reason we ask you to provide a hot meal for the band.
- Standard performance times - 2 x 60 min sets
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.