Starting from £977.50
The Noise is a Wedding Band & Functions Band for Hire in Leeds, West Yorkshire and UK Wide.
The Noise are a 6 Piece Party and Wedding Band playing all your favourite songs from Kings of Leon, The Killers, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Lionel Ritchie to Amy Winehouse... 'Highly Experienced, Energetic, Good Looking and Value for money!' Get in touch!!
The Noise are a band based in Leeds that have been playing weddings, corporate events and parties all over the UK and Europe for over two years now.
The Noise have many years of playing experience between them, including touring the UK, Europe and America. Performances on BBC Radio 1, BBC Three, E4, performances at festivals around the world including Glastonbury, V festival, Bencassim and many others.
"The Noise really can provide fantastic live music for any occasion." Paul Muller - Aston Villa Football Club
"Their amazing pop,funk and soul set at my birthday topped off the night,'highly experienced, energetic, good looking and value for money'! Kelly Arnold - E4 Presenter
Within the band, The Noise have a number of other added extras they can provide, such as a jazz trio, solo jazz piano or guitar, female vocalist with singer etc. Whatever you want, The Noise can provide...
The Noise fees are very competitive and they always try and work with the budget you have, so don't be afraid to email or call with an enquiry...
- 6 Piece - 2 x Vocals, Bass, Guitar, Keys and Drums
- 8 Piece 'Super' Band - 2 x Vocals, Saxophone, Trumpet, Keys, Bass, Guitar and Drums
- Solo Piano (During Dinner or Canapes)
- Acoustic Guitar & Vocal Soloist
- Jazz Trio
- Jazz Quartet
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough // Marvin Gaye And Tammi Terrel
- Ain't Nobody // Chaka Khan
- All Night Long // Lionel Richie
- American Boy // Estelle
- Are You Gonna Go My Way // Lenny Kravitz
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl// Jet
- Arctic Monkeys// I Bet That You Look Good On The Dancefloor
- Beat It // Michael Jackson
- Beggin – Madcon
- Best Of My Love // The Emotions
- Billie Jean // Michael Jackson
- Blame It On The Boogie // Jackson 5
- Candy // Paulo Nutini
- Celebration // Kool And The Gang
- Chasing Pavements // Adele
- Clothes Off // Gym Class Heroes
- Dancing In The Moonlight // Toploader
- Dancing In The Street // Martha & The Vandellas
- Déjà Vu // Beyonce
- Disco Inferno // The Trammps
- Don’t Stop Believing – Journey/Glee Cast
- Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough // Michael Jackson
- End Of The Road // Gladys Knight
- Everywhere// Fleetwood Mac
- Fascination // Alphabeat
- For Once In My Life // Stevie Wonder
- Get Down On It // Kool And The Gang
- Get Lucky// Daft Punk
- Girl Put Your Records On // Corinne Bailey Rae
- Grenade – Bruno Mars
- Good Times // Chic
- Greatest Day // Take That
- Heard It Through The Grapevine // Marvin Gaye
- Heatwave // Martha Reeves
- Hey Ya – Outkast
- I Feel Good // James Brown
- I Saw Her Standing There // The Beatles
- I Want You Back // Jackson 5
- I Wish // Stevie Wonder
- I’m Every Woman // Chaka Kahn
- I’m Yours // Jason Mraz
- Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
- Le Freak // Chic
- Lets Groove Tonight // Earth Wind And Fire
- Lets Stay Together // Al Green
- Little Lion Man // Mumford & Sons
- Long Train Running // Doobie Brothers
- Love Foolosophy // Jamiroquai
- Love Cats // The Cure
- Make You Feel My Love – Adele
- Mercy // Duffy
- Moon Dance // Van Morrison
- Mr. Brightside // The Killers
- Moves Like Jagger// Maroon 5
- Never Too Much // Luther Vandross
- Parklife - Blur
- Place Your Hands // Reef
- Play That Funky Music // Wild Cherry
- Pricetag – Jessie J
- Reach Out // Four Tops
- Respect // Aretha Franklin
- Rock Your Body // Justin Timberlake
- Rolling In The Deep - Adele
- Runaway // Jamiroquai
- Senorita // Justin Timberlake
- September // Earth Wind And Fire
- Sex Machine // James Brown
- Sex On Fire // Kings Of Leon
- Shackles // Mary Mary
- She’s Electric // Oasis
- Signed Sealed Delivered // Stevie Wonder
- Sir Duke // Stevie Wonder
- Somebody Else’s Guy // Jocelyn Brown
- Soul Man // Sam And Dave
- Starry Eyed – Ellie Goulding
- Street Life // Randy Crawford
- Sunday Morning // Maroon Five
- Super Duper Love // Joss Stone
- Superstition // Stevie Wonder
- Teenage Dream – Katy Perry
- Thinking Of You // Sister Sledge
- Three Little Birds// Bob Marley
- To Be Real // Cheryl Lynn
- Twist And Shout // The Beatles
- Use Somebody – Kings Of Leon
- Valerie // Amy Winehouse
- What’s Going On? // Marvin Gaye
- You’ve Got The Love – Florence And The Machine
- Young Hearts Run Free // Candy Statton
The band were fantastic! They really made our wedding and everyone enjoyed them and said how great they were. The dance floor was constantly full and the set lists appealed to a wide range of tastes. Santino was friendly and really helpful on the phone and all the band were lovely in person. They learnt our first dance song and totally nailed it. Couldn't have asked for more and highly recommend them.
Annaliza, Just a quick note to say thank you for everything you did leading up to Louis & Julie's wedding this weekend, you made the whole experience of organising such an important part of our celebrations easy. Please pass our thanks to the band 'The Noise' who were awesome, and set a real tone for the evening. We've received so many compliments it must be fed back. They worked so hard and had the guests up on the dance floor from start to finish. First class musicians playing a true mix of music 'well done'! Thanks once again, John
Thank you for making our wedding day so special you were amazing!!! All of our guests said how fantastic you were. Your bands performance was what made the difference to our evening reception, the dance floor was packed from start to finish and the atmosphere you created was fabulous. The band were on time, set up without any fuss, and fitted in with us (as we were running behind on the night) totally professional. They learned our first dance which was Mumford and Sons 'Lover of the Light’, they stole the show, the performance was great and hearing a LIVE band play our favourite song made our first dance very special. I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you so much, your talent is second to none…… Booking process and queries were answered very quickly by Jennie and process was extremely easy.
We were delighted that the Noise performed at our wedding. It was a highlight! Everyone thought they were brilliant. Thank you.
Simply amazing! The entire process from booking the band to their encore was faultless. Thank you to all the band members for making it an epic party. All of our guest loved the music, and despite the warm summing evening the dance floor was packed for the last set. An extra special thanks for also taking the time to learn our first dance, something we won't forget. The band were quick to reply to any queries I had and also played all the requests from their set list that we asked for. They arrived on time and set up quickly with no fuss. Highly recommended!
The Noise were brilliant at our wedding! The dance floor was filled all night and everyone commented on how fabulous the vocals and music were. We would definitely recommend them for any event.
Thank you for such a fantastic set on our wedding day. My one job as the groom was to get the band booked, and you guys totally delivered. We got back from our honeymoon yesterday and have been catching up with friends and family and they all say how brilliant you were. Your bands performance was what made the difference between a mediocre party, and the ultimately epic party that we and all our guests ending up having. The band were on time, set up without any fuss ready to go, and totally professional. They even learned our first dance (Jackie Wilsons' Higher and Higher) and worked with two of our friends who sang and played guitar acoustically for the first verse and chorus. This was something that made our first dance very personal. Basically, they were ace! Thank you, and thank you to Samantha who handled our booking start to finish and was so helpful and quick to communicate.
The Noise were absolutely fantastic and we couldn't have asked for a more professional and friendly act. Everybody commented on how talented they were and how much they enjoyed their performances. Thanks for a brilliant performance guys and good luck for the future!
What a brilliant band!! So glad we booked them for our wedding, they were absolutely superb! We have no hesitation in recommending them! Their performance was outstanding but equally as important was their communication leading up to the event. They were so accommodating with all of our requests (and there were a few!!) A huge thank you to them all!! Simply brilliant!
Booking process and queries were answered very quickly and process was extremely easy. The band learned our first dance song without fuss and also included a further request. They were very friendly and easy to contact through the whole process. They set up with no fuss and played on amazing set. The song selection and execution was just fantastic and really fInished off the wedding day with a bang. All our guests were up dancing and agreed the band were excellent and we feel this was the best decision and value for money of anything we arranged for the wedding. Thanks to all the band!
Fabulous party band.... Really nice people and very accommodating!
The Noise were an execellent band for our corporate event on Friday night. They were very professional and managed to get to North Wales despite snow and diversions en route. As an organiser I didnt need to help them at all to set up they just did it themselves which was perfect - the most hassle free band we have ever had!!! :) And of course they sounded AWESOME! Everyone loved them and the dance floor was actually full to bursting whilst The Noise performed. I would highly recommend this band! Thanks guys! :)
The Noise were ideal for our function. Their mix of old and new hits had everyone up on the dancefloor and we've received nothing but great feedback about them from everyone who attended our event.
Hi Tracey, this band went down a storm at my wedding, can not thank them enough for their professionalism and talent. So good at least 3 of my wedding guests have already asked for their details and I only married yesterday. I would not hesitate to recommend this amazing band to anyone!
Previous clients include: Hilton, Marriott and De Vere Hotels. Stoke City, Bolton Wanderers, Aston Villa and Liverpool football Clubs. The RAF Brize Norton Base, Catterick Army Barracks for the troops Afghanistan 'Coming Home Party' and other armed forces bases. Also, The Noise perform regularly at Birmingham University, Leeds University and Northumbria Uni student parties.
- We provide music in-between sets, we call it our iPod DJ Service...
- If you wish, we will learn your first dance free of charge....
- You can use our PA System to do speeches or make any announcements during the evening...
- Are we nice people as well as good musicians? YES, we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and want to be part of your special day if you want us to be!
- 2 x 50 Minute Sets
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.