90's Mania! is the ultimate 90's experience band. Taking you back to the nostalgic 90's, this fantastic band perform a high energy set with the biggest hits of the early to late 90's Pop, Dance, Rock, Indie, Britpop, Hip Hop and R&B.
The band is made up of some of the UK’s finest session musicians who have toured internationally, performed on TV and Radio, at Festivals, Theatres, for celebrity audiences and at hundreds of private Corporate Events and Weddings each year.
The band is like no other, giving you a complete high-energy show from start to finish. Book now and let 90's Mania! take you on an exciting journey of one of the funkiest, mish-mashed musical eras of all time.
Line up consists of:
- Lead Singer
- Guitarist and Backing Singer
- Bass Player
- Optional Sax, full Brass Section, Additional Vocalists or Dancers (additional fee)
- Book additional 90's DJ to complete your 90's party (additional fee)
Alternative Line Ups:
- Smaller 4 piece band- female vocals, guitar, bass, drums plus high quality backing tracks
- Solo Female singer to backing tracks
- Solo to backing tracks with 2 dancers
- 6 Piece as per 5 piece but with added Male Lead Vocals
All The Hits Of The 90's
- Wannabe - Spice Girls
- Cotton Eyed Joe - Rednex
- What Is Love - Haddaway
- Snap - Rhythm Is A Dancer
- Baby D - Let Me Be Your Fantasty
- The Rythmn Of The Night - Corona
- The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air - Will Smith
- Snap - The Power
- No Limit - 2 Unlimited
- Killer - Adamski
- Robin S - Show Me Love
- Gangstas Paradise - Coolio
- Would I Lie To You - Charles And Eddie
- Mambo No5 - Lou Bega
- Missing - Everything But The Girl
- Return Of The Mac - Mark Morrison
- Man I Feel Like A Woman - Shania Twain
- Mmmbop - Hanson
- Cher - Believe
- Oasis - Don’t Look Back In Anger
- Blur - Song 2
- Pulp - Common People
- Relight My Fire - Take That
- All That She Wants - Ace Of Base
- Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
- Jump Around - House Of Pain
- This Is How We Do It - Montell Jordan
- No Diggity - Blackstreet
- Vogue - Madonna
- Two Prices - Spin Doctors
- La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin
- Black Or White - Michael Jackson
- Boom Shake The Room - Will Smith
- Groove Is In The Heart - Deee Lite
- Whigfield - Saturday Night
- Everybody Backstreets Back - Backstreet Boys
- I Like To Move It - Reel To Reel
- Baby One More Time – Britney Spears
- Ironic – Alanis Morrisette
- Beastie Boys - Fight For Your Right To Party
- I’ll Be There For You - The Rembrants
- Sit Down - James
- Place Your Hands – Reef
You guys were fantastic! From the moment you started our dance floor was packed. Your set was absolutely brilliant and everyone commented on how much fun you guys were. Your communication was excellent and you are so friendly to deal with and you took on board all of our requests. I cannot recommend you guys enough!
- The Roundhouse
- The President Of Lebanon
- The Sunday Times
- The Trafford Centre
- Rock FM
- Hilton Hotels
- Nightingales Night Club
- Manchester Evening News
- Manchester United
- Lowry Theatre
- The Lowry Hotel
- Lancashire County Cricket Club
- The AA
How long will it take for the band to set up?
Usually about 60 minutes to load in, set up and sound check. Sometimes a little longer if there is a noise limiter in place to ensure that no limits are exceeded.
Are you available as a bigger band?
Yes, essentially the band is a 4 piece with a very full sound but if you require additional musicians we can bring along a Saxophonist or full Brass Section, an extra vocalist or even Dancers (additional charges apply).
What equipment do you provide?
The band provides a full PA system, stage lighting and all musical equipment.
How much space do you need?
Approximately 4 metres by 5 metres.
Do you provide any other live music options?
Yes, in addition to the tribute show we can also offer a standard party music set or additional live music options including a solo set by Singer Maria (either Pop or Jazz), an Acoustic Duo set by Maria and guitarist Dave or an unplugged set by the band. In addition to this the band offer a themed DJ to complete your themed event (highly recommended). We can also offer an 80's tribute show for the ultimate 90's vs. 80's party.
How many people does your PA system cover?
The band have invested heavily in top of the range equipment providing you with the best sound in the business. Their PA covers up to 600 guests. If your event is bigger than this then the band can provide additional PA, Staging or Lighting for an additional fee.
What lighting is included?
The band provide LED stage lighting, moving heads and stage uplighters. If the band and DJ package is booked, additional dance floor and DJ lighting is included.
My venue has a noise limiter, can the band still play?
Yes, 90's Mania! have played many venues with noise limiters in place comfortably for settings as low as 85/90db. For anything less that this we recommend booking 90's Mania! unplugged set.
Do we need to provide anything for the band?
Free parking for 1 van and 1 car, a clean dry changing room and access to the buffet and soft drinks would be appreciated.
- 1 x 90 minute set
- 1 x 100 minute set
- 2 x 50 minute sets
- 2 x 45 minute sets
- 1 x standard party set also available
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.