The Audio Collective
Audio Collective - A completely exclusive entertainment experience tailored to your needs, Audio Collective offer the best live show money can buy.
Audio Collective are not just a band, they are a completely tailored live show. With years of experience ranging from appearances at festivals, stadiums, TV performances and collectively 100’s of radio, studio and live sessions including Radio 1, Abbey Road, Audio Collective are more than established in the music industry. Don’t just book a function band, book a band!
The Audio Collective
Audio Collective’s show comprises of exclusive medley’s and unparalleled crowd-interaction. There are no backing tracks, just real musicians.
Audio Collective have worked with some of the biggest legends in the game and we guarantee you won’t be able to find a show of this calibre without standing centre stage at Madison Square Garden!
Audio Collective know you want to hear your favourite songs actually sound like your favouirte songs! With this in mind, their standard line up consists of both male and female singers, and full band.
Audio Collective also offer extra line up options for those extra special events!
Standard Line Up
- Male vocals
- Female vocals
Additional line up options
- Backing vocals (up to 3)
- Crazy in Love - Beyonce
- I want You Back - Jackson 5
- Master Blaster - Stevie Wonder
- Happy - Pharrell
- Rather Be - Clean Bandit
- Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson
- American Boy - Estelle
- Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
- Can’t Stop the Feeling - Justin Timberlake
- September - Earth, Wind and Fire
- Ain’t Nobody - Chaka Khan
- 24k Magic - Bruno Mars
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Respect - Aretha Franklin
- Senorita - Justin Timberlake
- Survivor - Destiny’s Child
- We Found Love - Rihanna
- Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
- I wish - Stevie Wonder
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Proud Mary - Ike and Tina
- Shape of You - Ed Sheeran
- Isn’t She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
- Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
- Don’t Stop til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
- Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
CLASSIC POP / ROCK / SOUL
- I saw her Standing There - The Beatles
- Twist and Shout - The Beatles
- Satisfaction - The Rolling Stones
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry
- Don’t Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- Black and Gold - Sam Sparro
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- She’s Electric - Oasis
- Are Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
- Are You Gonna’ Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
- Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
- Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Summer of 69’ - Bryan Adams
- Livin’ on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
- Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
- Let’s Dance - David Bowie
- Stuck in the Middle with you - Stealers Wheel
- Never Too Much - Luther Vandross
- Long Train Runnin’ - The Doobie Brothers
- Don’t Stop Me Now - Queen
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
JAZZ / SOUL / MOTOWN
- Heard it Through the Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
- Ain't No Mountain - Marvin and Tammy
- At Last – Etta James
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
- Blame It On The Boogie – Jackson 5
- Can’t Hurry Love – The Supremes
- Chain of fools – Aretha Franklin
- Dancing In The Street – Martha & The Vandellas
- Do You Love Me – The Contours
- For Once In My Life – Stevie Wonder
- Le Freak – Chic
- Good Times – Chic
- Higher & Higher – Jackie Wilson
- Hit The Road Jack – Ray Charles
- I Feel Good – James Brown
- I Wish – Stevie Wonder
- Isn’t She Lovely – Stevie Wonder
- Le Freak – Chic
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- Mess Around – Ray Charles
- Money – Barret Strong
- My Girl – The Temptations
- Never Too Much – Lutha Vandross
- Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Prince – Purple Rain
- Proud Mary – Tina Turner
- Reach Out – The Four Tops
- Rescue Me – Fontella Bass
- Respect – Aretha Franklin
- Rock with you – Michael Jackson
- Say A Little Prayer – Aretha Franklin
- September – Earth Wind & Fire
- Shake Your Tail Feather – Ray Charles
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Sir Duke – Stevie Wonder
- Son Of A Preacher – Dusty Springfield
- Soul Man – Wilson Pickett
- Stand By Me – Ben E. King
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Upside Down – Diana Ross
- We Are Family – Aretha Franklin
- Let’s Stay Together - Al Green
- What’s Going On? - Marvin Gaye
- Ain’t No Sunshine - Bill Withers
- Cruisin’ - D’Angelo
- Use Me - Bill Withers
- Let There Be Love - Nat King Cole
- Killing Me Softly - Roberta Flack
- Sunny - Bobby Hebb
- Let’s Face the Music and Dance - Frank Sinatra
- Summertime - George Gershwin
Our guests were blown away with the standard of Audio Collective! We took ages trawling through hundreds and hundreds of bands online through different agencies and choose Audio Collective off the back of their video because it was by far the best! We figured it would be a lot of smoke and mirrors but the live show was better!!! The band were all so lovely and accommodating too! We have been to so many weddings and events where there are your run-of-the-mill bands, but these guys (and girl!) were so much better!!
How long do Audio Collective play for?
Audio Collective perform for 2 hours as standard broken down however suits best - this can be one all singing all dancing 2 hour set, 2 x 1 hour sets, or 3 x 40 minute sets.
What happens when the band aren't performing?
Audio Collective want you to have the best experience for ALL of your special day! Whenever the band aren't performing, their regular, premium sound engineer will use only the highest quality DJ software to play your favouite tunes and create the ambience you want, whether that's chilled background music to eat to, dancefloor fillers, or banging singalongs! Requests are available on the night and prior to the event.
How much room does the band need?
Audio Collective have played some of the most prestigious venues in the country, but this doesn't mean that they don't rock it on smaller stages. No matter the performance area, Audio Collective will put on an amazing show and wow you and your crowd!
Do Audio Collective provide their own sound and lighting?
Audio Collective supply only the best AV equipment for your event. It doesn't matter what size, their experienced sound engineer will cater for all the needs of the venue and supply a system and lighting rig that compliment your needs perfectly. Audio Collective use a regular engineer who understands the band and the acoustic needs of different sized venues.
Do Audio Collective have any other requirements like a rider?
Audio Collective require 1 hot meal each (including engineer) before first performance, a green room to get changed and sit in between performances, free soft drinks, and free parking.
- 2 x 45 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.