From bangers to ballads, Blush play to make your day!
Blush perform beautiful and intimate arrangements of well-known popular songs to provide that special soundtrack to your event!
With a repertoire consisting of chart toppers from 1960s, 70s, 80s, 90s all the way up to now, Blush are sure to provide songs that all your guests, young and old will love. Their laid back interpretations of familiar popular songs are the perfect accompaniment to vintage weddings, corporate drinks receptions and upmarket private events. Blush are highly experienced musicians regularly performing across the UK and Europe. With music as both of their full time occupations, you can expect an efficient, punctual and professional attitude from the start.
Blush duo are fully self-contained with PA sound system, lighting and the option of a DJ party playlist in between sets to ensure your evening's entertainment is sorted in one booking.
Blush are happy to provide a first dance completely free - along with the option of ‘tailor-making’ your own setlist from their repertoire and taking requests.
- 1 x Lead Vocals
- 1 x Backing Vocals
- 1 x Guitar
- 1 x percussion
40’s, 50’s, 60’s
- Ain't No mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
- All You Need Is Love - The Beatles
- At Last - Etta James
- Beyond The Sea – Frank Sinatra
- Brown eyed girl - Van Morrison
- Build me up Buttercup – Foundations
- Can't take my eyes off you - Frank Sinatra
- Cupid - Sam Cooke
- Easy – Commodores
- Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra
- Hound Dog - Elvis Presley
- I Saw Her Standing There – Beatles
- I Want You Back – Jackson 5
- Jailhouse Rock - Elvis Presley
- Moon River - Audrey Hepburn
- My girl – Temptations
- Say a little prayer – Aretha Franklin
- Sitting on the Dock of the Bay– Otis Redding
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow – Israel
- Summer time - Ella Fitzgerald
- Twist and Shout - Beatles
- Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
- Wonderful World – Sam Cooke
- (Escape) Pina Colada Song – Rupert Holmes
- Big Yellow Taxi - Joni Mitchell
- December ‘63 – Franki Valli
- Easy – Commodores
- Heard it through Grapevine – Marvin Gaye
- How Deep is your love - The Beegees
- I Wish – Stevie Wonder
- Imagine - John Lennon
- Is This Love? - Bob Marley
- Isn’t She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
- Let It Be – Beatles
- Let’s Stay Together - Al Green
- Lets get it on – Marvin Gaye
- Lovely day – Bill Withers
- Man In The Mirror – Michael J
- One love - Bob Marley
- Play that funky Music – Wild Cherry
- September – EW&F
- Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Son of a preacher man – Dusty Springfield
- Songbird - Eva Cassidy
- You Are The Sunshine Of My Life - Stevie Wonder
- 9-5 - Dolly Parton
- All Night Long – Lionel Richie
- Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
- Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Tears for Fears
- Faith- George Michael
- Fast Car- Tracy Chapman
- Fresh – Kool n gang
- Get down on it – Kool n gang
- Human Nature – Michael Jackson
- Summer of '69 - Brian Adams
- Sweet Child O' Mine – Guns 'n' Roses
- The Way You Make Me Feel – Michael Jackson
- Wanna dance with Somebody – Whitney Houston
- You Can’t Hurry Love – Supremes
- Angels - Robbie Williams
- Dancing in the Moonlight – Top loader
- Fast Love - George Michael
- More than words – Extreme
- Mustang Sally – Commitments
- Kiss Me - Six Pence Non-The Richer
- La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin
- Reach - S Club
- She's Electric – Oasis
- Sex Bomb - Tom Jones
- There She Goes - The Las
- Time Of Your Life - Greenday
- Why Does it Always Rain on Me? – Travis
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- You and Me - The Wannadies
- You've Got A Friend in Me – Randy Newman
00’s and 10’s
- A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
- All About That Bass – Meghan Trainor
- All Of Me - John Legend
- Better Together - Jack Johnson
- Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
- Budapest - George Ezra
- Can’t Feel My Face - The Weeknd
- Chained to the Rhythm – Katy Perry
- Closer - Chainsmokers
- Dream Catch Me - Newton Faulkner
- FourFiveSeconds - Rihanna
- Get lucky - Daft Punk
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- Ho Hey - Lumineers
- Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne
- How Long Will I Love You - Ellie Goulding
- I Don’t Like it – Flor Rid aft. Robin Thicke
- I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
- Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
- Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Love Never Felt So Good - Michael Jackson
- Marry You - Bruno Mars
- Only Love - Ben Howard
- Perfect - Ed Sheeran
- Say You Won’t let go – James Arthur
- Send My Love (to your new lover) - Adele
- Shake it Off - Taylor Swift
- She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
- Slow Hands - Niall Horan
- Stay With Me – Sam Smith
- Sugar - Maroon 5
- Taylor Swift - Love Story
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- Two Ghosts - Harry Styles
- Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- We Found Love - Rihanna
- Wherever You Will Go - The Calling
- You and I - Lady Gaga
- You Give Me Something - James Morrison
- You've Got The Love – Florence
We just wanted to say thank you soooo much for playing for us on Saturday night. We've had so many compliments from our guests on the music and the beautiful harmonies.
- Burger King
- Sports Direct
Are Blush full-time Wedding Musicians?
Yes, we are proud to say that not only is music our passion, but our full-time occupation. This ensures we can devote the time required to perfect our performance and assure you of professional musicianship.
How long do you need to set-up?
Blush acoustic duo always allow 45 minutes to set equipment and lighting up. This gives us plenty of time to also conduct a full sound check, ensuring the best quality sound for the room as every venue is different. We will set up discreetly, liaising with the venue to allow you to get on with enjoying your day.
Do Blush use backing tracks?
Absolutely not! We pride ourselves on being completely live - as live music should be! All of our demo's are recorded exactly as you would hear us live, with no extra vocals, studio tricks or added guitar parts.
How far do you travel?
We travel across the UK and would be happy to travel further abroad if you wish, we would only ask you to cover our travel expenses and accommodation if required!
Do you require electricity/can you play outdoors?
For our main equipment we require electricity, preferably 2 plug sockets. We are happy to play outdoors as the Acoustic Duo, weather permitting, using our main equipment if electricity is available. Alternatively we can use high quality battery powered amplification if required.
Do you take requests?
Yes - we are happy to learn a special song which is not on our setlist, at no extra cost and you can choose your own set list from our repertoire to ensure the music is tailor made for your Wedding, Celebration or Event. If you would like us to learn more than one song, depending on current rehearsals, we may be able to do so for a small fee.
- 2 x 60 minutes
- 3 x 40 minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.