Brown and Bradley Acoustic Duo
The Brown and Bradley Acoustic Duo are an acoustic duo perfect for weddings, parties and corporate events.
Featuring the vocal talents of Emily and the guitar skills of Mike, this versatile duo can perform a host of musical material from pop to rock, funk to motown and soul... the list goes on and on!
Brown and Bradley Acoustic Duo
Brown and Bradley Acoustic Duo are an experienced and talented duo who have worked both internationally and across the UK at countless events. Emily and Mike are also great friends which makes for a fun and natural performing style.
The acoustic duo can extend to a trio if you wish (by adding percussion). They provide full high spec PA which is fully PAT tested and can provide your venue with PLI certificates too.
In addition to their large repertoire, the duo will learn one special song, just for you!
- Female Vocals
- Acoustic Guitar
The option to add any or all of the below to increase the line up size
- Ain't Nobody - Chaka Kahn
- All About The Bass - Meghan Trainor
- Boys of Summer - Don Henley
- Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
- Don't Stop Movin' - S Club 7
- Dreams -Fleetwood Mac
- Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac
- Grenade - Bruno Mars
- I'm Not The Only One - Sam Smith
- Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Man In The Mirror - Michael Jackson
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- My Girl - The Temptations
- Need You Now - Lady AntebellumStay With Me -Sam Smith
- Price Tag - Jessie J
- Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae
- Rolling In the Deep - Adele
- Runnin' - Naughty Boy and Beyonce
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Somewhere Only We Know - Lily Allen
- Sweet Child of Mine - Guns 'n' Roses
- The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
- Three Little Birds - Bob Marley
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
- Use Somebody - Pixie Lott
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
We booked this wonderful duo for our big village launch event. We were after a band that would really create a party atmosphere in a classy way. They absolutely nailed it. The beautiful songs just kept coming! They are truly talented and made the atmosphere perfect on the day. You need to book them!
- RHS Wisley
- Ballogie House
- Upwaltham Barns
- National Motor Museum
- Warwick University
- Ripley Business Association
- Pizza Express
- Primo Bar, Park Plaza Hotel
- Sunskeeker Luxury Yachts
- Great Fosters Hotel
Will you play our First Dance?
We would love to, so long as we have enough notice and it is within our usual genre.
Are you insured?
Yes, we are fully insured and can provide certificates for your venue upon booking completion.
Do you have full sound and lighting?
We carry a professional sound setup which requires a minimum of two plugs near the performance area. We don't provide lighting with our performance as the duo are primarily booked for afternoon drinks receptions and ambient performance.
- 2 x 45 Minutes
Extended performance times are available for an extra fee.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.