From performing at celebrity weddings to appearing on TV, Radio and in the most prestigious venues across the UK, Chapter Four entertain with an expertise that's second to none! With a setlist ranging from the big hits to funky soul numbers, drink in the atmosphere as this band's confident performance drives your party into full swing. Chapter Four perform classic after classic, captivating your guests with creative flair. Watch in wonder as they deliver a sensational performance!
The vital ingredient that makes Chapter Four shine is their talent: being highly trained, professional musicians, they bring a wealth of performing experience to your event that will make your evening truly memorable.
About the Band
From providing the entire musical entertainment for Sir Norman Wisdom's birthday bash, to accolades from Jools Holland and former The Beatles manager Allan Williams, this is a band who's star quality will set your party apart and provide a real talking point.
Richard, (bandleader of Chapter Four) is one of the most respected guitarists of his generation. Playing lead, rhythm and bass simultaneously he has taken Chapter Four around the world, appearing with jazz funk mammoths Courtney Pine and Dennis Rollins from Jamiroquai. A consummate professional, as leader of Chapter Four he appears at the most prestigious venues, including Sir Terence Conran's Bluebird Club in Chelsea, The Hi-Fi and Cavern Club, performing classic songs from 60's-today and original songs.
Being full-time, professional musicians, all of the Chapter Four members as part of their careers have performed on the albums of and toured with some of the world's most varied artists: Jools Holland, Fontella Bass, Lionel Ritchie, The Stranglers, Corinne Bailey Rae, Cherry Ghost, Lily Allen, The Ting Tings, The Christians, The Cinematic Orchestra, The Coral, Nate James, M People, John Squire (Stone Roses), The Average White Band, Embrace, Sam Brown and Elvis Costello include a few.
The Elvis Costello tour ended with a live performance on 'Friday Night with Jonathan Ross'. The band have also been the subject of a prestigious BBC jazz feature.
Chapter Four have always knocked out the competition wherever they go: When Richard was aged just 20 his staggering talent won him places in the finals of both the 'Young Jazz Musician of the Year' show (Hosted by Jools Holland) and beat 60,000 hopefuls to the 'Acoustic Guitarist of the Year' finals at Wembley. Patrick (drums) won the 'North West Drummers Alliance' competition, which led to a Radio 3 feature.
Please Note: The most requested setup of this band is a four piece consisting of:
- Female Vocalist
The band do not require a bass player due to guitarist Richard's performance style of lead, rhythm and bass simultaneously (see video below).
The four piece easily covers events of up to 130 guests. You can also choose to book the 4/5/6 piece for weddings and events of any size. Chapter Four can also provide the disco for your wedding. The disco is full manned and mixed live on the evening and is an excellent cost-effective alternative to hiring a DJ.
Fancy a duo earlier on or solo guitar at your ceremony? Please enquire.
Please choose the songs you prefer: whether you would like Jazz, Sinatra, Soul and Motown hits, floor fillers, or a bit of everything!
Soul and Motown:
- Aretha Franklin - 'RESPECT'
- James Brown - 'I Feel Good'
- Fontella Bass - 'Rescue Me'
- Ray Charles/Blues Brothers - 'Shake a Tailfeather'
- Marvin Gaye - 'What's Going On'
- Sam and Dave - 'Hold On, I'm Coming'
- Al Green - 'Let's Stay Together'
- Dusty Springfield - 'Son of a Preacherman'
- Bill Withers - 'Ain't No Sunshine'
- Sam and Dave - 'Soul Man'
- Dusty Springfield - 'Spooky'
- Curtis Mayfield - 'People Get Ready'
- Dionne Warwick - 'Walk On By'
- George Benson - 'Give Me the Night'
- Stevie Wonder - 'Higher Ground'
- Gloria Jones/Soft Cell- 'Tainted Love'
- Marlene Shaw - 'California Soul'
- Curtis Mayfield - 'Move on Up'
- Stevie Wonder - 'Signed Sealed Delivered'
- Marvin Gaye - 'I Heard it through the Grapevine'
- Martha and the Vandellas - 'Dancin' in the Street'
Sinatra, Smooth and Mellow:
- Michael Bublé- 'Fever'
- Frank Sinatra - 'New York, New York'
- Andy Williams - 'Can't Take My Eyes off You'
- Frank Sinatra - 'Fly Me to the Moon'
- Billy Paul - 'Me and Mrs. Jones'
- Frank Sinatra - 'I've Got you Under My Skin'
- James Morrison - 'You Give Me'
- Robbie Williams/Nicole Kidman - 'Something Stupid'
- Nina Simone - 'My Baby just Cares for Me'
- Etta James - 'I Just Wanna Make Love to You'
- Sting - 'Englishman in New York'
- Herbie Hancock - 'Cantaloupe Island/Watermelon Man'
- Nat King Cole - 'Love'
- Miles Davis - 'All Blues'
- George Benson - 'On Broadway'
- Billy Holiday - 'Summertime'
- The Beatles - 'And I Love Her'
- Nat King Cole - 'Let There Be Love'
- Andy Williams - 'Moon River'
- Blues Brothers - 'Everybody Needs Somebody to Love'
- Beatles - 'Hard Day's Night' (can be done in usual or sassy swing style)
- Van Morrison - 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- The Commitments - 'Mustang Sally'
- Amy Winehouse - 'Valerie'
- Elvis Presley - 'Suspicious Minds'
- Beatles - 'Twist and Shout'
- Sister Sledge - 'We Are Family'
- Sheryl Crow - 'All I Wanna Do'
- Beatles - 'I Saw Her Standing There'
- Neil Diamond - 'Sweet Caroline'
- Beatles - 'I Feel Fine'
- The Kingsmen - 'Louie Louie'
- Beatles - 'Day Tripper'
- Blues Brothers - 'Gimme Some Lovin''
- Beatles - 'Come Together'
- Stevie Wonder - 'Superstition'
Classics for All Ages:
- Van Morrison - 'Moondance'
- Lionel Ritchie - 'All Night Long'
- Jack Johnson - 'Better Together'
- Stevie Wonder - 'I Wish'
- Stealers Wheel - 'Stuck in the Middle with You'
- Janis Joplin - 'Take Another Little Piece of my Heart'
- Chuck Berry - 'Johnny B. Goode'
- Paul Weller - 'You Do Something To Me'
- Eva Cassidy - 'At Last'
- Sade - 'Smooth Operator'
- Nancy Sinatra - 'These Boots were made for Walkin'
- Elvis Presley - 'Hound Dog'
- Emma Bunton/Edie Brickell 'What I Am'
- Doobie Brothers - 'Long Train Running'
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - 'Sweet Home Alabama'
- James Taylor - 'Fire and Rain'
- America - 'Horse With No Name'
- Sonny and Cher/All Seeing I- 'The Beat Goes On'
- Elton John - 'Your Song'
Songs to Sing Along To:
- Stevie Wonder - 'Isn't She Lovely'
- The Beatles - I Wanna Hold your Hand'
- The Monkees - 'I'm a Believer'
- Jackie Wilson - 'Reet Petite'
- Rolling Stones - 'Satisfaction'
- The Beatles - 'Day Tripper'
- The Kinks - 'Sunny Afternoon'
- Amy Winehouse - 'Rehab'
- Bryan Adams - Summer of 69'
- Elvis Presley - 'Jailhouse Rock'
- Blondie - 'The Tide is High'
- James - 'Sit Down'
- The Jam - 'Town Called Malice'
- Ben. E. King - 'Stand by Me'
- Bob Marley - 'One Love'
- Rolling Stones - 'Honky Tonk Woman'
- Credence Clearwater Revivial - 'Bad Moon Rising'
- Cat Stevens - 'Wild World'
- Elvis Presley - 'Blue Suede Shoes'
- The Steve Miller Band - 'The Joker'
- The Zombies - 'She's Not There'
- CHAPTER FOUR on request can also perform a 6 song medley of Elvis Vegas period hits, rock and roll, and Beatles which leaves the crowd begging for encores!
60's - present: Classic tunes and pop:
- Michael Bublé - 'Everything'
- Kylie- Can't Get you Outta My Head (done in swing style - amazing!)
- Rolling Stones - 'Jumping Jack Flash'
- Scissor Sisters - 'Take Your Mama'
- The Kinks - 'You Really Got Me'
- Keane - 'Somewhere Only We Know'
- Bob Marley - 'I Shot the Sheriff'
- Cream - 'Sunshine of Your Love'
- Led Zeppelin - 'Whole Lotta Love' (funky version)
- The Police - 'Message In a Bottle' (Instrumental)
- The Beatles - 'Get Back'
- Michael Jackson - 'Billie Jean'
- Coldplay - 'Yellow'
- Doobie Brothers - 'Long Train Running'
- Jimi Hendrix - 'Purple Haze' (funky version)
- Queen - 'Don't Stop Me Now'
- Norman Greenbaum (or Dr. and the Medics)- 'Spirit in the Sky'
- CHAPTER FOUR can play pretty much any Beatles song (with notice)
Modern Chart Hits (*PLEASE NOTE* the band do not normally include these in the usual wedding/party setlist- these are usually for 18 / 21st birthday parties etc- if you choose to, Chapter Four can include these songs as part of your party's funky setlist):
- Cee-Lo Green - 'Forget You'
- Pharrell Williams - 'Happy'
- Daft Punk/Pharrell - 'Get Lucky'
- Bruno Mars - 'Marry You'
- Bruno Mars - 'Just the Way You Are'
- James Bay - 'Hold Back the River'
- Kings of Leon - 'Sex on Fire'
- Glee the Musical - 'Don't Stop Believin''
- Duffy - 'Mercy'
- Take That - 'Shine'
- Amy Winehouse - 'Rehab'
- Amy Winehouse - 'Valerie'
- Estelle - 'American Boy'
- Kaiser Chiefs - 'Ruby'
- The Killers - 'Mr. Brightside'
- 'Kaiser Chiefs - 'I Predict a Riot'
- Lady Gaga - 'Poker Face'
- Rhianna - 'Shut up and Drive'
- Razorlight - 'Golden Touch'
- U2 - 'Vertigo'
Latin Jazz tunes:
- Antonio Carlos-Jobim- 'Girl From Ipanema'
- Standard - 'Blue Bossa'
- George Benson - 'Return of the Prodigal Son'
- The Champs - 'TEQUILA!'
- Horace Silver - 'Song for My Father'
- 'Plan B' (a CHAPTER FOUR fast Latin Jazz original- great for dancing)
- - CHAPTER FOUR can also play Jewish music (Hava Nagila, Simon Tov), Greek music, Valentines and Christmas songs as part of your glittering party repertoire.
Amazing as usual! Many thanks.
Chapter Four were lovely from start to finish - they were more than happy to learn a song for our first dance they didn't normally play, they had loads of energy on stage, and they kept me up to date throughout the night, and we're really helpful and flexible considering some last minute timing changes we had in the evening. The songs were really well sang, and got people up dancing. All my favourites were played and were no trouble whatsoever by Richard and the team - was really impressed, and would definitely recommend.
A big thanks to Chapter 4 for making our wedding party a very memorable evening.
Chapter Four were AMAZING. Everyone from the party commented on how great they were. I would not hesitate to book them for my next event or recommend them. Absolutely fab and can't wait to hear them again... They really get your guests dancing!! Thank you so much for an amazing evening.
Great evening with the band! We enjoyed them a lot. Thank you and good luck for the future!
Fabulous group, turned up in plenty of time and fitted around our night. Highly recommended.
This was a last minute booking and Warble were really helpful in securing us a great band. The bands communication throughout was excellent, they turned up bang on time and were set up and ready to go with the minimum of fuss. They were very happy to fit in with our delayed timings, very flexible, friendly and professional. Everyone at the party thought the band was fantastic and we all danced the night away. We'd definitely book them again for our next party, can't fault anything about the whole process and performance, thanks very much guys.
Brilliant, highly recommended, nice people. Couldn't praise more highly.
Excellent evening again! This is our second time with Chapter Four and we were not disappointed! Excellent choice of music, great feedback from our owners and a good evening was had by all. Thank you, Jean.
Had Chapter 4 as our resident party night band during December - this was our first Christmas season as a new business and WOW were they the ticket! All feedback from guests was brilliant, a really professional, low maintenance band out for a good time to ensure the best possible guest experience. Thank you from all the team here at Springs, your efforts went a long way!
No issues whatsoever, great band who did everything I asked of them, everyone enjoyed through the night as well, thank you.
The band were great and really friendly. Although the venue was small and intimate the band handled the surroundings well and the night was enjoyed by all. The band were running late due to an accident closing the main roads to the venue however on arrival they set up in less than 20 minutes and were ready to play straight away. Very professional.
Chapter Four are the complete package! The planning was so easy, they have so many songs and also said we can pick songs if they don't have it on their list. They liaised throughout and they did everything they said they would and more. All the band members got involved prior to their set (my brothers band played the first set) and they honestly looked like part of the party :) The music was outstanding! The dance floor was full throughout the evening... I planned to have a chat with some evening guests but instead we all danced throughout... My 7 year old niece had my brothers guitar and genuinely believed she was playing it lol Chapter Four even thanked her on the microphone for being there bass guitarists... she won't ever forget that moment. Thanks you Chapter Four, we really hope to listen to your band again!
We were very pleased with Chapter Four. Very friendly people, easy to contact with any questions and great music. We would use them again anytime.
Chapter Four were AMAZING they sang our first dance song which made it extra special and had our entire wedding party on the dance floor all night! They were absolutely fantastic!
Absolutely brilliant! The band completely exceeded my expectations. They were fully engaged with the party guests. They were really obliging to my specific requests performing songs that weren't on their set list. I happily recommend these guys. I chose Chapter Four after checking out their demos however I have to say although the demos are good they certainly don't do the band justice. They are brilliant live. If you're thinking of booking them don't hesitate too long you may miss out! Thanks guys for making my party so memorable!
Must hire. Good music & kept us well entertained. The guests were very impressed and found them really good. The best thing about them is that the members of the band are a lovely bunch and very accommodating too. Glad I hired them! Best wishes
Thank you very much for the lovely band. They were really good and we all had a good time.
Fantastic service all round. From Adam's customer service right through to the event. The band arrived in plenty of time and all the guys had excellent personalities! The performance was amazing. The whole venue was up dancing and the dance floor wasn't empty once! Great variety of songs for all ages. We have had lots of comments on how good Chapter Four were and they totally made the night :) Thanks again guys!!
Excellent band who are friendly, down to earth and very talented people. Although our venue was small, they made it work and did a great job. Will hire again...
The guys were very professional and talented. Thank you. The music was brilliant and they were very easy to work with. Great band!
Chapter Four were a delight to deal with and really made the evening go well - they are fantastic musicians and performers and all our guests had a fantastic time being entertained by them.
The band were amazing and we loved the grande finale as well. Richard is lovely and made the whole planning process so easy. They also learnt a song for us and it was fantastic!
The band were superb, so accommodating and learned a song in just four days to make my night special. They covered all age groups and the dancefloor was full. Thanks to Niki we got a great deal and a memorable night! xx
The initial query and booking process with Warble Entertainment was very easy. Chapter Four gave us a fantastic evening of music; every member of the group gave a superb performance. The early evening swing music hit just the right note with the volume at a level where people were still able to chat, the later evening sessions had people up and dancing. We could not recommend this group more highly.
Great event, Chapter 4 kept the dance floor full all night, would book again without question.
Chapter Four were amazing. Brilliant band that filled the dance floor from the moment they started until the last song. It made the wedding for us to see everyone, of all ages, dancing the night away to our favourite songs. It was also really special to have them playing our first dance live. No request was too much for them, Richard was a delight to deal with and even the music between sets was perfect! We couldn't recommend them enough.
Fantastic band and made a special evening just a little bit more special. Would highly recommend.
Excellent, professional experience throughout. Richard was a thoroughly delightful guy to chat to and work with, understand our needs, and we didn't really notice they were there on the day - a sign of a professional outfit. I would highly recommend to others in the future - many thanks to all in the band for giving us a memorable evening.
Thanks for providing Chapter Four for our Christmas Party. They had our guests dancing the night away and played some great party songs. They were professional throughout the evening and a pleasure to listen to.
Chapter Four have performed at well over 1000 gigs, and some notable previous clients/venues include:
- Land Rover
- Crowne Plaza Hotels
- Marriott Hotels
- Hilton Hotels
- De Vere Hotels
- Manchester Utd FC
- West Ham Utd FC
- Leicester City FC
- Everton FC
- Blenheim Palace
- Jimmy's Farm (BBC 2 TV Series)
- High School Dance (Channel 4 TV Series)
- Sir Terence Conran's Bluebird Club (London)
- Temple Island (Henley-on-Thames)
- Centre Parcs
- Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
- Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art (Gateshead)
- The function band require 30-40 minutes to setup. All musicians are highly trained, professional musicians.
- Lighting, all equipment and PA are provided.
- The band can learn your special first dance and have an extensive and varied repertoire.
- Disco music included around the sets at no extra cost.
- 3 x 40 minute or 2 x 1 hour sets.
- Extra 40 minute or 1 hour sets can be added also.
- The band can also perform in the daytime e.g. Wedding Ceremony / Drinks Reception / Wedding Breakfast, and can provide solo / duo / trio for this section of the day.
- The band require 30-40 minutes to setup.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.