Heather The Sussex Harpist
Heather has over 10 years experience performing for weddings, corporate events and other special occasions and has a large versatile repertoire which includes classical, jazz, traditional/folk, musicals and popular music.
Heather will tailor music to your event and will be pleased to arrange special requests to make the day perfect.
Heather The Sussex Harpist
Heather’s beautiful harp music will add a touch of elegance and sophistication to your event. She has over 10 years experience performing for weddings and other private events and is in great demand particularly throughout London and the South East of England.
Heather graduated from The Royal Academy of Music, London with a first class Masters degree and as a professional harpist regularly performs as a soloist, freelances with orchestras and choirs, teaches and is an active chamber musician being a member of the Aurora Trio (flute, viola and harp), The London Harp Quartet and the Acacia Flute and Harp Duo who give concerts all over South East England.
She has performed for Royalty, at celebrity events, top Londonhotels and prestigious concert venues including KensingtonPalace, St James Palace, The Chinese Embassy, The House of Lords, Royal Festival Hall, Cardiff Millennium Centre, Royal Opera House, Cadogan Hall, St John’s, Smith Square and Glyndebourne Opera House.
Heather provides a friendly service discussing repertoire for the event and if you would like to request that special song to float you down the aisle Heather will be pleased to make an arrangement of it to make your day perfect. She performs a wide range of repertoire which includes classical, traditional, popular, jazz and show tunes.
- Solo Harp
- Flute and Harp
- Violin and Harp
- Harp Duo
- Harp Quartet
- Canon in D – Pachelbel
- Bridal March from Lohengrin (Here comes the bride) - Wagner
- Wedding March from ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’ - Mendelssohn
- Trumpet Voluntary - Purcell
- Trumpet Tune - Purcell
- The Arrival of the Queen ofSheba- Handel
- Panis Angelicus – Frank
- Ave Maria – Bach/Gounod
- Jesu Joy of Mans Desiring - Bach
- Salut D’Amour – Elgar
- Meditation from ‘Thais’ – Massenet
- Flower Duet from Lakmé - Délibes
- Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini - Sergei Rachmaninoff
- O mio babbino caro from Gianni Schicci – G. Puccini
- Barcarolle from ‘The Tales of Hoffman’ –Offenbach
- Pavane – Faurè
- Winter - Second movement from ‘The Four Seasons’ - Vivaldi
- Air from ‘Water Music’ - Handel
- Hornpipe from ‘Water Music’ - Handel
- Don’t cry for meArgentina– ‘Evita’
- Send in the clowns - ‘A little night music’
- Memory – ‘Cats’
- If I loved you- ‘Carousel’
- Angel of Music -‘The phantom of the opera’
- Think of me - ‘The phantom of the opera’
- Music of the night - ‘The phantom of the opera’
- I’ve never been in love before-‘Guys and Dolls’
- Somewhere - ‘west side story’
- I’ve grown accustomed to her face - ‘My fair lady
- Edelwiss - ‘The sound of music’
- My favourite things – ‘The sound of music’
- You’ll never walk alone - ‘Carousel’
- Some enchanted evening - ‘South Pacific’
- We kiss in the shadow -‘The king and I’
- Getting to know you - The king and I’
- Hello young lovers-‘The king and I’
- I’m in love with a wonderful guy-‘South Pacific’
- As long as he needs me-‘Oliver’
- Theme from Titanic
- Cavatina - Theme from ‘The Deer Hunter’
- Theme from ‘Ladies in Lavender’
- Everything I do I do it for you – Robin Hood
- In Dreams from ‘Lord of the Rings’
- I’m kissing you – Romeo and Juliet
- Portuguese Love Theme - Love Actually
- Lara's theme from Doctor Zhivago
- When you wish upon a star – Pinocchio
- Marry Me - Bruno Mars
- Your Song - Ellie Goulding
- How Long Will I Love You - Ellie Goulding
- A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- Clocks - Coldplay
- I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
- Endless Love - Lionel Richie
- Songbird – Eva Cassidy
- Over the rainbow – Harold Arlen
- Hallelujah – L.Cohen
- Fields of gold – Sting
- At Last - Etta James
- I can’t help falling in love
- The way you look tonight
- Georgiaon my mind
- Fly me to the moon
- There will never be another you
- Isn’t it romantic
- Ain’t misbehavin
- I can’t get started
- My foolish heart
- All the things you are
- Stella by starlight
- Black Orpheus
- Danny Boy
- The Lark in the Clear Air
- Carrick Fergus
- Ye Banks and Braes
- Sky Boat Song
- The Ash Grove
- My Love Is Like A Red, Red Rose
- David of the white rock
- All through the night
Everyone commented what a lovely touch it was to have music playing in the background.
Just a quick message to say thank you for playing on our day! It was beautiful music and we've had a lot of guests along with us say it was the Harp that set the scene at the church and really pulled on everyone's heart strings! Love Story works so well! Thank you from us both.
Lovely background music and well appreciated.
Heather played beautifully at our wedding. Very impressed!
Heather was excellent and very professional. Very sorry I didn't get to speak to her before she left. The music and her playing of it on the harp was beautiful.
Very professional, beautiful music, dressed in a lovely dress to match our colour scheme. Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to her. Bernie x
Heather was completely fantastic and I would recommend her in a heartbeat.
- St James' Palace
- The Chinese Embassy
- The House of Lords
- Rolls Royce
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.