Paul’s career has encompassed TV, Film and Radio alongside his skills as a stand-up, and he is now one of the biggest Scottish acts on the UK comedy circuit.
He’s a confident and intelligent comedian who makes it his mission to work and entertain his audience. Paul’s material is superbly individual and put simply, and always delivers a refreshing burst of laugh out loud comedy that leaves audiences in raptures.
Pauls hilarity and comedic ability has earned him huge popularity with comedy goers and bookers across the world, gigging as far abroad as Australia and for diverse audiences such as The Armed Forces. He is a regular performer at the UK’s best comedy clubs.
Paul appears regularly at all the main comedy clubs in the UK including The Comedy Club, Baby Blue, Rawhide, Last Laugh, Bristol Jesters, Komedia, Comedy Café, The Stand, and many more.
We give you a bespoke price based on the exact location of your event. The pricing below is based on a central location for your area so you have an idea of what your price will be. The exact price will be given in the booking process after you’ve provided the location details.
What are Paul's technical requirements?
The Organiser is responsible for the performance space to provide adequate sound, lighting and facilities for the size of room, for the performance to go ahead.
• Sound - 1 x Microphone onstage /1x Microphone stand onstage / professional and adequate PA system
• Lights to illuminate the stage sufficiently
• Artist will require a clean dressing room with access to bottled, cold water, tea & coffee making facilities, and a mirror.
• Wifi & password (if applicable)
• Paul will require adequate time to rehearse if a script is involved, for instance during an Awards presentation
Is Paul's comedy suitable for Children?
If there are going to be children at the event, it would be great if they could be taken out of the room just whilst the act is on. The material performed is in no way explicit, but some of it may not be suitable for tiny ears, and we would never wish to offend anyone.