Programmed 2 Function
With hundreds of weddings behind them, Programmed 2 Function have made a name for themselves as one of the UK's finest functions bands bringing with them a wealth of experience and a long list of packed dance floors right across the UK and Europe.
With an irresistible repertoire of songs and their non-stop approach to performing them, they'll have your guests packing out that dance floor the whole night through. Alongside this is the bands interactive stage show which will have you and your guests getting involved, creating memories that you'll all laugh about for years to come, making your special occasion one that you'll always remember. Programmed 2 Function make every performance unique by allowing you to “programme” the band to fit your celebration, in the past: they've learnt special requests, had singing grooms, drumming brides and even dressed as Superheroes!
Programmed 2 Function
An average nights performance would involve three 60 minute sets from the band which can be spread out in anyway to fill your evening.
Programmed 2 Function are always happy to go the extra mile with other unique features such as:
- Free DJ service with every booking so all your entertainment is taken care of.
- Stage lighting provided as standard at no extra cost.
- Live Bandeoke as an option - If you or your guests can't watch a band without wanting to hop up and grab the mic, here's your chance!
- Reduced volume Acoustic Sets - Great for venues with volume limiters, this is the same band with the same fun!
- Optional 3 piece Horn Section - Blow your guests away with a full 8 piece band!
If that's not enough, you can even add a photobooth and / or sweet cart service to entertain your guests when they're not on the dance floor!
- Female lead vocals
- Bass Guitarist
- Bang Bang – Jessie J and friends
- Beggin' – The Four Seasons
- Bet You Look Good on the Dance Floor – Arctic Monkeys
- Car Wash – A bit more Christina Aguilera Rose Royce
- Chelsea Dagger - Fratellis
- Don’t Stop Believing - Journey
- Everybody Needs Somebody – Blues Brothers
- Faith – George Michael
- Feel It Still – Portugal the Man
- Footloose – Kenny Loggins
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Great Balls of Fire – Jerry Lee Lewis
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Higher (Your Love Lifting Me) – Jackie Wilson
- Hip hop Medley! Rapper's Delight, Can't Touch This, Ice Ice Baby, It's Tricky, Mama Do the Hump
- Johnny B Goode – Marty McFly
- Kiss – The one and only Prince
- Le Freak - Chic
- Let Me Entertain You – Robbie Williams
- Living on a Prayer – Bon Jovi
- Locked Out Heaven – Bruno Mars
- Love Shack – B52s
- MJ Medley 1: The Way You Make Me Feel / Billie Jean
- MJ Medley 2: (You can't have too much MJ) Black White / Smooth Criminal / Thriller / Beat It
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
- Mr. Brightside – The Killers
- Never Too Much – Luther Van Dros
- Party Rock Anthem /Sex And I Know It - LMFAO
- Proud Mary – Tina Turner
- Queen Medley: Don’t Stop Me Now / Bohemian Rhapsody
- Sex Machine – James Brown
- Sex on Fire – Kings of Leon
- Shake Your Body – Jackson 5 (You'll know when you hear it)
- She Said – Plan B
- She’s Electric - Oasis
- Shut Up and Dance! - Walk the Moon
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Summer ‘69 – Bryan Adams (get out those air guitars!)
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Sweet Child O'Mine – Guns and Roses
- Take Your Mama – Scissor Sisters
- Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
- Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- End of night Medley: Twist n Shout / La Bamba / Do You Love Me
Programmed 2 Function are always adding new songs to their repertoire, and are more than happy to learn others at your request.
Programmed 2 Function were brilliant.
Band was fabulous... everyone had a great time dancing. Band was very easy to coordinate song list with pre-wedding and they sounded great on the day!
Thank you for helping make our wedding reception so special. You were extremely professional and it was really appreciated that you managed to create a unique version of 'our song’ for the first dance. We had so many guests saying how much they enjoyed it and we’d have no hesitation recommending you to anyone.
All my friends are looking for an excuse to have a party just so they can book the band! Thanks again guys.
Programmed 2 Function have provided live entertainment for a large variety of venues and events, from weddings, private parties, corporate events and military balls. They are also regulars at venues across the UK including
- The Clock Barn, Whitchurch
- Tylney Hall, Hook
- Silchester House, Silchester
- Hampshire, Court Basingstoke
- Audley's Wood, Basingstoke
- Elvethan Hotel, Hook
- Pitt Hall Barn, Basingstoke
- Chilworth Manor, Southampton
- Royal Marines Museum, Portsmouth
- Mary Rose Museum, Portsmouth
- Newbury Manor, Newbury
- Trunkwell House, Reading
- Ufton Court, Reading
- Sandford Springs, Kingsclere
- Wasing Park, Farnham
- Northbrook Park, Farnham
- Highfield Park, Farnham
- Rhinefield House, New Forest
- Beaulieu, New Forest
- Balmer Lawn Hotel, New Forest
- Elmer's Court Hotel, New Forest
- The Master Builders, New Forest
and many more...
How long does it take for the band to set-up?
We usually ask for two hours to arrive, load in, set–up, and sound check. During which 30-45 mins involves making a lot of noise whilst sound checking so this is best done when you and your guests are out of earshot.
Can you come earlier in the day to set-up?
In most instances we arrive two hours before your guests are due to arrive. We’re happy to arrive earlier in the day if required but we would have to add a small fee to arrive before 4pm (based on an event starting between 6pm-9pm).
Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
The band is fully covered with Public Liability Insurance and all equipment has been PAT tested.
Do we need to provide food for the band?
To be fed would be greatly appreciated but we understand if this is not possible, and are more than happy to just bring a packed lunch with us.
Can you learn special requests?
Of course, we welcome special requests as we feel it makes our performance unique for us as well as for you and your guests. As well learning first dances we’ve; rearranged songs, had various guests and relatives hop up and sing with us or play guitar and drums. We’ve choreographed dance routines, matched colour schemes and even dressed up as super heroes! So whatever your request may be, please let us know and we’ll do our utmost to make it happen for you.
Can you provide lighting?
We have our own lighting equipment which we provide at no additional charge. We can even match these to a specific colour scheme if you’d like.
Can you provide music for when the band aren’t playing?
We can provide DJ sets before, in between and after our performances, so no need to worry about booking any additional entertainment. We are also happy to incorporate any requests you may have.
What happens if a band member falls ill on the day of your performance?
We have several musicians who are able to step in to cover any one of us if we fall ill.
How much space do you need?
We are very good at squeezing into the smallest of places, I mean seriously you’d be impressed.
How far are you willing to travel?
We are more than happy to travel anywhere to perform and merely ask a small amount for expenses on top of our initial fees that we are happy to quote for you before booking.
- 2 x 60 Minutes or
- 3 x 45 Minute sets set out in anyway to fit your evening
- DJ sets performed in between the band sets as well as lighting - both provided free of charge
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.