Rich The Guitarist
Rich is an outstanding musician who has performed at hundreds of events at some of the most prestigious venues across the UK and abroad. He has appeared on both TV and Radio many times and played guitar on songs that have achieved chart success in both the UK and the US.
With a varied setlist ranging from instrumental versions of older classics all the way through to modern hits, Rich’s unique style will provide the perfect backdrop to your wedding or party!
Rich The Guitarist
Since being presented with his honours degree by Sir Paul McCartney at The Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts, Rich has gone on to perform at over 1500 gigs/events and parties. His extensive list includes celebrity weddings, premier league football clubs and music festivals to name a few.
Not long after leaving The Liverpool Institute, Rich reached the final of ITV’s ‘Young Musician of the Year’ hosted by Jools Holland and the Total Guitar magazines ‘Acoustic Guitarist of the Year’ final at Wembley Arena. In addition to his substantial amount of live work Rich has also appeared on various BBC radio stations, BBC Television, ITV and Channel 4.
Whether you are looking for music for your wedding ceremony/meal, drinks reception or party, Rich’s large and diverse repertoire is guaranteed to fit the bill!
- Acoustic Guitar
Rich can also perform in a duo with a female singer all the way up to a 5 piece band.
- My Girl - The Temptations
- Stand By Me - Ben E King
- Dream a Little Dream - The Mamas and the Papas
- California Dreamin' - The Mamas and the Papas
- Hallelujah - Leonard Cohen/Jeff Buckley
- Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
- True Colours - Cyndi Lauper
- Lean On Me - Bill Withers
- Lovely Day - Bill Withers
- Ain t No Sunshine - Bill Withers
- You Do Something To Me - Paul Weller
- Fever - Peggy Lee
- Moondance - Van Morrison
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Imagine - John Lennon
- Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles
- And I Love Her - The Beatles
- Hey Jude - The Beatles
- Let It Be - The Beatles
- Blackbird - The Beatles
- All You Need is Love - The Beatles
- Love Me Tender - Elvis Presley
- Cant Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley
- Layla - Eric Clapton
- Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
- Sunshine Of Your Love - Cream
- Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac
- Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
- Albatross - Fleetwood Mac
- Isn t She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- I Wish - Stevie Wonder
- Run To You - Bryan Adams
- Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay - Otis Redding
- What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
- Son Of A Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
- Spooky - Dusty Springfield
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Standard
- Fields Of Gold - Sting
- Shape Of My Heart - Sting
- Every Breath You Take - The Police
- Message In A Bottle - The Police
- People Get Ready - Curtis Mayfield
- I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
- Feeling Good - Nina Simone/Michael Buble
- Man In The Mirror - Michael Jackson
- Human Nature - Michael Jackson
- Walk On By - Dionne Warwick
- Annie's Song - John Denver
- Your Song - Elton John
- Cantaloupe Island - Herbie Hancock
- Hold Back The River - James Bay
- Stay With Me - Sam Smith
- Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
- Marry You - Bruno Mars
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
- Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- Perfect - Ed Sheeran
- Photograph - Ed Sheeran
- Make You Feel My Love - Adele
- Rolling In The Deep - Adele
- Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur
- Pompeii - Bastille
- Best Day Of My Life - American Authors
- Titanium - David Guetta feat. Sia
- These Days - Jess Glynne
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- Don t Look Back In Anger - Oasis
Amazing, couldn't be happier with Rich, lots of positive comments from the guests.
Rich was absolutely fantastic! He played for our wedding ceremony and then drinks reception following and we couldn't have been happier. We spoke a couple of times before the day and Rich was extremely helpful, friendly and encouraging - which is exactly what I needed at what is a rather stressful time. I requested rather a unique song for Rich to play for me walking down the aisle and once I heard my entrance music whilst waiting to walk in I was instantly impressed and he played it absolutely beautifully. The music he played at the drinks reception was absolutely perfect and the sound quality both in our ceremony area and outside in the grounds was faultless. Rich constantly had a smile on his face and was a fantastic addition to our day, I cannot thank him enough and would definitely book him again for another event. All of our guests were extremely impressed and we have had fantastic feedback following the wedding, thank you Rich. :)
Absolutely unforgettable. Just made our ceremony so perfect. An incredible performer.
We knew we were in for a treat when we arrived at the venue and Rich was playing solo guitar to entertain our guests during the drinks reception. Absolutely incredible, a serious talent. Thanks to everyone for making our day so special.
Please could you pass on all our thanks to Rich for his performance at our wedding in October at Hoole Hall. The day was fantastic and the ceremony was made all the more special with his music with everyone commenting on how lovely it was. It was perfect!
Rich The Guitarist has performed at well over 1000 gigs/events and some notable previous clients/venues incude:
- Hilton Hotels
- De Vere Hotels
- Blenheim Palace
- Jimmy's Farm (BBC 2 TV Series)
- Tatton Park
- High School Dance (Channel 4 TV series)
- The Cavern Club
- Temple Island (Henley-on-Thames)
- BBC Radio Manchester/BBC Radio Merseyside
- Manchester United FC
- Liverpool FC
- Sir Terence Conran's Bluebird Club (London)
- Rich requires roughly 20 minutes to set up.
- Rich brings all his own equiptment. Extra PA and/or lighting can be added upon request.
- In terms of requests, specific songs can be chosen from his setlist for him to perform. Rich is happy to learn 2/3 songs not on his setlist at no extra cost.
- Background music around his sets can be provided at no extra cost.
- Rich requires roughly 2 metres of stage/floor space to set up in, although he can squeeze in less if needed!
The usual performance times are as follows:
- 2 x 45 minutes
- 2 x 60 minutes
- 3 x 40 minutes
Extra sets can be added upon request.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.