Scott Stevens Duo
With soulful vocals and smooth saxophone playing, the Scott Stevens Duo a non-stop show classic songs & hits that will have you and your guests up dancing all night.
Whatever the occasion, they always deliver a fantastic performance, carefully tailored to enhance the look, sound and feel of your event. The guys have years of experience and the very best equipment so you can relax and enjoy your occasion, with them providing the entertainment.
This stylish duo features singer Scott Stevens and sax/keyboard player Jonny performing songs from across the decades - so there is something for everyone to Rock n Roll, Pop, Soul & Motown classics through to Frank Sinatra & The Rack Pack.
With over 15 years experience, the Scott Stevens Duo is a great fit for any type of event - from Weddings and Parties to Corporate Events and Product Launches. They are guaranteed to get your guests dancing all night long!
Scott Stevens Duo
The Scott Stevens Duo is one of the UK’s finest professional wedding and party bands available. If you need the very best in live entertainment for your wedding, party or corporate function then look no further than the very best... Scott Stevens Duo!
Remember dancing the night away at your old school disco….? well then let the Scott Stevens Duo take you “Back To The Future” with their fantastic show of retro pop hits from the ’60s, ’70s, ’80s & ’90s that were the soundtrack to our lives!
With soulful vocals and smooth saxophone playing, the Scott Stevens Duo performs timeless and classic songs that bring an unrivaled atmosphere to any event. Whatever the occasion, they always deliver a fantastic performance, carefully tailored to enhance the look, sound and feel of your event. The guys have years of experience and the very best equipment so you can relax and enjoy your occasion, with them providing the entertainment.
The outfit features vocalist Scott Stevens and saxophone/keyboard player Jonny along with their own custom backing tracks that create a fantastic show that not only sounds great but is also very entertaining and fun.
On top of their great performance, they bring a professional attitude, immaculate presentation, a discreet setup, and sensitivity to the differing needs of weddings, corporate functions, family parties and any other events. They can perform for 2 x 60 minutes or 3 x 40 minutes and provide a high-quality Bose PA system and vibrant lighting rig for all events.
The Scott Stevens Duo has entertained at many weddings across the UK. Learning new songs or your first dance is never an issue and always welcomed by the band as they love to add that special touch to your special day!
- 2 piece wedding, party and function band.
- Wide repertoire including Soul, Motown, Rat Pack, Rock n Roll and more.
- Live vocals and saxophone/keyboard player with custom backing tracks
- Will learn special requests
- Background Jazz option for drinks receptions & dinner available
- Very experienced and professional
- Latest compact state-of-the-art sound & lighting system
The Scott Stevens Duo features male vocals with a saxophone/keyboard player performing with high quality custom backing tracks. It is possible to expand the line with a drummer/percussionist if required.
Jazz for Drinks Receptions & Dinner
The duo can also offer you the option of having background jazz during drinks receptions or over dinner.
This features the sax player performing instrumentals with backing-tracks covering classic jazz, swing & bossa novas that are the perfect accompaniment for stylish drinks receptions as your guest arrive or as they sit down for dinner. It is possible to have this both inside or outside (dependent on set up and weather).
Classic Pop, Soul, Motown & Rock n Roll
- Celebration – Kool & The Gang
- Rock With You – Michael Jackson
- I’ve Found Loving – Fat Back Band
- Ain’t No Pleasin’ You – Chas & Dave
- The Power of Love – Huey Lewis
- Club Tropicana – Wham
- Hold Back The Night – The Trammps
- The Summer of ’69 – Bryan Adams
- Never Too Much – Luther Vandross
- Get Ready – The Temptations
- Tainted Love – Soft Cell
- Don’t You Want Me Baby The Human League
- See My Baby Jive – Wizzard
- Under The Moon Of Love – Showaddywaddy
- Love Is In The Air – John Paul Young
- Hold Me Close – David Essex
- Build Me Up Buttercup – The Foundations
- True – Spandau Ballet
- Footloose – Kenny Loggins
- You To Me Are Everything – The Real Thing
- Baby Jane – Rod Stewart
- Everything She Wants – George Michael
- Rock DJ – Robbie Williams
- It Must Be Love – Madness
- Something About You – Level 42
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
- Grease (Is The Word) – Frankie Valli
- The Beatles Medley
Rat Pack & Swing
- Ain’t That A Kick In The Head – Dean Martin
- Bad Bad Leroy Brown – Frank Sinatra
- Beyond The Sea – Bobby Darin
- Come Fly With Me – Frank Sinatra
- Everybody Loves Somebody – Dean Martin
- Fly Me To The Moon – Frank Sinatra
- For Once In My Life – Frank Sinatra
- I’ve Got You Under My Skin- Frank Sinatra
- Little Ole Wine Drinker Me – Dean Martin
- Let There Be Love – Nat King Cole
- Mack The Knife – Bobby Darin
- My Way – Frank Sinatra
- My Kind Of Girl – Matt Monro
- New York New York – Frank Sinatra
- Nice n Easy – Frank Sinatra
- Summer Wind- Frank Sinatra
- Sway – Michael Bublé
- That’s Amore – Dean Martin
- That’s Life – Frank Sinatra
- The Lady Is A Tramp – Frank Sinatra
- The Way You Look Tonight – Frank Sinatra
- Witchcraft- Frank Sinatra
- Volare- Dean Martin
- You Make Me Feel So Young – Frank Sinatra
50’s & 60's
- Return To Sender – Elvis
- Don’t Be Cruel – Elvis
- Stuck On You – Elvis
- Good Luck Charm – Elvis
- The Wonder Of You – Elvis
- Suspicious Minds – Elvis
- Delilah – Tom Jones
- What’s New Pussycat – Tom Jones
- It’s Not Unusual – Tom Jones
- Green, Green, Grass – Tom Jones
- Shake, Rattle & Roll – Bill Haley
- No Particular Place To Go – Chuck Berry
- Johnny B. Goode – Chuck Berry
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You – Andy Williams
Soul and Motown
- Ain’t No Stopping Us Now – McFadden & Whitehead
- Disco Inferno- The Trammps
- How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) – Marvin Gaye
- All Night Long – Lionel Ritchie
- Easy – Lionel Ritchie
- Stand By Me – Ben E King
- Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love – Barry White
- Just The Way You Are – Barry White
- My First, My Last, My Everything – Barry White
- Dock Of The Bay – Otis Redding
- In The Midnight Hour – Wilson Pickett
- Hold Back The Night -Tavares
- Feel The Need In Me – Detroit Emeralds
- Ladies Night – Kool & The Gang
- Celebration – Kool & The Gang
- I Found Lovin’- The Fatback Band
- My Girl – The Temptations
- Love Train – The O’Jays
- Mustang Sally – Wilson Pickett
- Soul Man – Sam & Dave
- Twistin’ The Night Away – Sam Cooke
- Blame It On The Boogie – The Jacksons
- I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) – The Four Tops
- The Love I Lost – Harold Melvin
- Signed Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- The Hustle – Van McCoy
70’s, 80's & 90’s
- Oh What a Night (December 63′) – Frankie Valli
- Grease (is the word) – Frankie Valli
- Hollywood – Michael Bublé
- Just Haven’t Met You Yet – Michael Bublé
- Save The Last Dance For Me – Michael Bublé
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Michael Bublé
- Leave Your Hat On – Tom Jones
- Hot Hot Hot – Arrow
- Have I Told You Lately – Van Morrison
- Dance The Night Away – The Mavericks
- It Must Be Love – Madness
- The Power Of Love – Huey Lewis & The News
- You’ll Never Find – Lou Rawls
- Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
Scott Stevens Duo are a friendly and professional duo who entertained us and our guests with an excellent range of well performed music for both the listeners and the dancers. A big thank you.
We just wanted to extend a huge thank you for playing at our wedding last weekend. Your performance was fantastic and our friends have not stopped asking us for you details. We couldn't have asked for more from a wedding band, thanks again.
The Scott Stevens Duo is a very experienced & professional act who have performed at many of the UK's finest venues including
- Hanbury Manor
- The Grove
- Foxhills Golf Resort
- The Dorchester
What Line-up is the band?
The Scott Stevens Duo is a 2 Piece Band, consisting of: Male Vocals and Sax/Keyboards. Other instruments are provided on professionally recorded backing tracks. It is possible to expand the line-up of the band with a drummer/percussionist if required.
Jazz for drink receptions & dinner
We can also offer you the option of having background jazz during drinks receptions or over dinner featuring the band's sax player performing classic jazz, swing & bossa novas.
Can I choose the songs the band play?
The band would be happy to discuss with you any tracks you would like them to perform and also any you do not want them to play. Obviously, the guys have years of experience at filling dance floors and so some things are best left to their experienced judgment, but they are more than happy to chat through your suggestions.
What happens when the band is not playing?
Tasteful and appropriate background music is played during any breaks while the Scott Stevens Duo is not performing via an iPod
How much room does the Scott Stevens Duo need?
The beauty of being a 2 piece band is that they need very little space. We recommend a 3m x 3m performance area for the band, but the band can work to smaller areas if necessary.
How long does the Scott Stevens Duo play for?
As standard, the band performs 2 x 60 or 3 x 40-minute sets of music.
Does the Scott Stevens Duo have PAT certificates and Public Liability Insurance?
Yes, the band are fully PAT tested and carry the relevant insurance.
Does the Scott Stevens Duo have any other requirements?
We need to have access to 2 x 13amp domestic plug sockets, a changing room and parking for two cars.
- 2 x 60 Minutes
- 3 x 40 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.