Performing soulful and unique versions of both contemporary and classic songs, Tandem Groove are a classy piano duo with a difference. The perfect compliment to weddings or corporate events, Tandem Groove will bring a touch a elegance and sophistication to any occasion!
Kat and Martin are two professional musicians, forming one of the most popular acoustic acts in the UK. Combining their exceptional talents and abilities they have created a classy piano duo with a difference. Performing soulful and unique versions of both contemporary and classic songs.
Between them Kat and Martin have performed with top musicians such as Jools Holland, Ruby Turner, Ocean Colour Scene, Angie Brown, Bernie Marston, Jamiroquai plus many more. Martin also works as a composer having had work frequently featured on popular shows across the United States.
Whether performing at a live music venue, wedding or private event, this professional and sophisticated duo will bring a touch of class to any occasion.
- Female Vocals
- Male Piano Player
- Saxophonist available on request
Sample Repertoire includes:
- We found love – Rihanna
- Hold Back the River – James Bay
- Spooky – Dusty Springfield
- Rather Be – Clean Bandit
- The Way You Make Me Feel – Michael Jackson
- My Love – Jess Glynne
- We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off - Jermaine Stewart
- Take Me to the River - Al Green
- Ain’t Nobody – Chaka Khan
- Mercy - Duffy
- Show Me Love – Robyn S
- Use Somebody – Kings of Leon
- Price tag – Jesse J
- Ordinary People – John Legend
- Locked Out of Heaven – Bruno Mars
- American Boy - Estelle
- Sweet Love – Anita Baker
- Tears Dry On Their Own – Amy Winehouse
- You Give Me Something – James Morrison
- Wish I Didn’t Miss You – Angie Stone
- Emile Sande - Heaven
- Ed Sheeran - Shape of Your Love
- Little Mix - Touch
Really friendly and professional, amazing musicians and vocals. Would definitely recommend them.
- The International Convention Centre
- Rolls Royce
- Rudell the Jewellers
- Balfour Beattie
- Western Park
- Twickenham Rugby Ground
- We require a minimum of 40 minutes to set up and sound check
- Normal set times are 2 x 45 minutes or 3 x 30 minutes but we can be flexible to suit your event
- We require a safe supply of electricity and reasonable access to set up location
- A space of 3m x 3m is required for us to set up and perform in
- A saxophonist can be added to the line up for an additional £200
- With enough notice (normally 30 days), we are happy to learn a special song for your event. Please bear in mind our acoustic line up when requesting this
- 2 x 45 min sets
- 3 x 30 min sets
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.