The Berkeley Trio
The Berkeley Trio is a flute and string trio and have worked in all the top venues in and around London and have a wealth of experience making sure your wedding or corporate event is second to none. The Berkeley Trio have worked for The Royal Philharmonic, BBC Concert Orchestra, Cheryl Cole, Rihanna, Beyonce, Adele, Robbie Williams and Sir Paul McCartney.
The Berkeley Trio
The Berkeley Trio is the best choice for your champagne reception, corporate event, wedding or other special occasion. The professionalism and experience is assured, allowing your wedding or event to run smoothly with ease so you can enjoy your special day.
For your wedding The Berkeley Trio set the scene, from the moment your guests arrive through to the the entrance of the bride, the signing of the register and the exit of the bride and groom and the wedding party.
For your corporate and special event Berkeley Trio is the perfect background music for drinks receptions and dinners. The Berkeley Trio create beautiful music which creates exactly the right ambience.
In choosing The Berkeley Trio you are ensuring that your guests receive a warm welcome and enjoy an atmospheric and beautiful event, with great memories of a wonderful evening. The Berkeley Trio will light up your occasion, playing well known classical music through to light jazz, show tunes and tangos.
The Berkeley Trio's exclusive arrangements for flute, violin and cello are written by Richard Sidwell (Katherine Jenkins, Russell Watson, Children in Need and The Voice). The Berkeley Trio have amassed a large repertoire of classical, light jazz and tangos which are all individually arranged and tailor-made for a unique music programme for your special event.
- The Berkeley trio is made up of Flute, Violin and Cello
- However, The Berkeley Trio can also provide bookings for Solo Flute and Flute and Violin
The Berkeley Trio have an ever expanding repertoire and here is a sample of some of their music:
- The Four Seasons - Vivaldi
- The Flower Duet - Delibes
- Canon in D Johann - Pachelbel
- O Mio Babbino Caro - Puccini
- Water Music - Handel
- The Nutcracker Suite - Tchaikovsky
- Peer Gynt Suite - Grieg
- Pavane - Faure
- Swan Lake Suite - Tchaikovsky
- Air on the 'G' String - Bach
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik - Mozart
- The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba - Handel
- Carmen Suite - Mendelssohn
- Jesu Joy o Man's Desiring - Bach
- Meditation - Massenet
- Sheep May Safely Graze - Bach
- Prince of Denmark - Jeremiah Clarke
- Bridal Chorus - R Wagner
- Wedding March - Mendelssohn
- Prince of Denmark’s March
- Allegro Brilliante - Mozart
- London Trio’s - Haydn
- The Four Season’s Winter - Vivaldi
- Brandenburg Concerto No3
- Carmen - Entracte
- Cosi Mi Narri - Mozart
- Chi Mai - Morricone
- Gabriel’s Oboe - Morricone
- Cinema Paradiso Love Theme - Morricone
- Visit to the Cinema - Morricone
To Timeless Classics...
- Fly Me To The Moon - Howard
- Moon River - Mancini
- Top Hat White Tails/Anything Goes - Berlin/Porter
- Autumn Leaves - Kosma
- Mexican Hat Dance - Traditional
- Cavatina (The Deer Hunter) - Myers
- Ain’t Misbehavin’ - Waller
- Bye Bye Blackbird - Dixon/Henderson
- Charleston - Mack/Johnson
- Take Five - Brubeck
- Jalousie - Gade
- La Cumparsita - Traditional
- What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
- The Godfather - Rota
- Annie’s Song - Denver
- Everything I do I do it for You - Brian Adams
- All You Need is Love - McCartney
- What a Difference a Day Made
- Jeepers Creepers - Warren
- Honeysuckle Rose - Fats Waller
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Various Christmas Pieces
- The Entertainer - Joplin
- Anything Goes
- Tea For Two - Youmans
- Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - Kern
- West Side Story - Bernstein
- Duke Ellington Medley - Ellington
- My Fair Lady - Lerner/Lowe
- Andrew Lloyd Webber Medley - Lloyd Webber
- Gershwin Medley - Gershwin
- Fiddler On The Roof Medley - Bock
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow- Harold Allen
They were great very professional couldn't be faulted.
With a wealth of experience and excellent references from satisfied clients, The Berkeley Trio enjoys repeat bookings at London’s most prestigious events and venues and some of our clients include BP Plc, Sucden Financial Ltd, Searcy’s Plc, Goldman Sachs Int, Bank of New York Mellon, Jaguar, Merill Lynch, Apollo Man International LLP, Spectra, Nominet UK and Deloitte.
Some of the venues The Berkeley Trio have played at are Kensington Palace, Hampton Court, Blenheim Palace, The V&A, The Tower of London, The Wallace Collection and The Gherkin.
- The Berkeley Trio is more than pleased to select suitable music for your wedding ceremony but if you would prefer to choose your own then we are happy to offer advice and assistance with this. You are always welcome to contact and discuss your requirements, including personalised arrangements of your favourite songs. If there's a song that's special to you and isn't in the usual repertoire we can have this commission by our arranger for you.
- We provide our own lights and stand covers, so only need three chairs.
- We also have Public Liability.
- The Berkeley Trio usually plays for up to 3 hours per booking with two short breaks.
- However, The Berkeley Trio can play for longer if required for an additional fee.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.