The Oxfordshire Harpist
The Oxfordshire Harpist is a vibrant, colourful musician and artist. Currently based in London and Oxford, she performs nationwide and internationally, including touring with Nigel Kennedy in his band.
The Oxfordshire Harpist will add a classic yet contemporary touch to any event, and is the perfect addition to Weddings, Corporate Functions, Private Parties, Recitals and also Festivals.
Enquire today about booking The Oxfordshire Harpist for your event.
*Exciting, Young and Vibrant - The Oxfordshire Harpist is a highly experienced Harpist for any occasion*
The Oxfordshire Harpist
Based in London and Oxford, the Oxfordshire Harpist is a young, creative musician and artist. She performs as a soloist and with various bands nationwide and internationally, including touring with Nigel Kennedy in his band.
The Oxfordshire Harpist performs regularly for weddings and corporate events, and will add a classic yet contemporary touch to any event. She has performed at venues from the Tower of London to the Vortex Jazz Club and for private clients including the Prime Minister. She is currently also recommended by venues including Blenheim Palace and Highclere Castle.
Building on her original classical training, being taught the piano from the age of 3 by her mum, then as a music scholar from the age of 10, and now an Associate of the London College of Music, she has embraced many other styles of music including rock, jazz and latin. She is an active member of the music scene, and a sought after session musician, recently recording for the new album for MOBO award winners Kairos 4tet. She also writes and performs her own contemporary music for the harp for her band, which has also greatly influenced the music she performs for private events and specialises in arranging and performing contemporary music for the harp, from the more expected to the unexpected!
"..the face of the new harp generation. Adept, versatile and creative." Andy Lowings, Director - Stamford harp festival.
- Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin
- Moondance - Van Morrison
- Take Five - Dave Brubeck
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow - E. Harburg & H. Arlen
- All You Need Is Love – J. Lennon & P. Mccartney
- Imagine – J. Lennon
- Wonderful Tonight – E. Clapton
- Have I Told You Lately – V. Morrison
- Kissing You (Theme From The Film Romeo & Juliet) – Desree & T. Attack
- What A Wonderful World – G. Weiss & B. Thiele
- Somewhere (From West Side Story) – Bernstein
- Fields Of Gold
- The Heart Asks Pleasure First (Theme From The Film The Piano)
- A Whiter Shade Of Pale – K. Reid & G. Brooker
- Ain’t No Sunshine When She’s Gone - Bill Withers
- Strangers In The Night
- Autumn Leaves
- Blue Bossa
- Summertime - Gershwin
- Fly Me To The Moon – B. Howard
- Lullaby In Birdland
- My Funny Valentine
- I’ve Got You Under My Skin – Cole Porter
- Handel’s Harp Concerto – Handel
- Gymnopedie, No. 1 - Satie
- Clair De Lune - Debussy
- Mozart’s Harp & Flute Concerto
- Pachabel’s Canon – Pachabel
- Arrival Of The Queen Of Sheba- Handel
- Bridal Chorus, From Lohengrin
- Spring- From The Four Seasons - Vivaldi
- Song Without Words - Mendelssohn
- Raindrop Prelude, Opus 28 No.15 - Chopin
- Pie Jesu – Faure
- Panis Angelicus - Franck
- Ave Maria – Schubert
- Jesu, Joy Of Man’s Desiring - J. S. Bach
- Wedding March From ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’-Mendelssohn
- Sonatina III In Bb – Naderman
- Meditation - Thais
- Malaguena - Albeniz
Latin / South American
- Besame Mucho
- Girl From Ipanema
- Danza Cubana
- Llegada (Trad. Paraguan)
- Mi Despedid (Paraguan)
- Cascadas (Paraguan)
- Milogna Para Amor
- The Butterfly Trees
- El Vagabundo
Irish & Celtic Folk Songs
- Greensleeves - Anonymous, C16th
- Amazing Grace -
- Tune From County Derry - Celtic Traditional
- The Ashgrove- Welsh Folk Song
- Irish Country Dance - Irish Traditional
- Carolan’s Concerto - Carolan
- Betty O’Brien - Carolan
- Eriskay Love Lilt - Celtic Traditional
- Jimmy Mo Mile Astor - Old Gaelic Air
- The Cockle Gatherer - Celtic Traditional
- Brian Boru’s March - Irish Traditional
Just wanted you to know that The Oxfordshire Harpist was amazing. She played brilliantly - a whole range of music including some great modern songs which everyone loved. She was so accommodating and to be honest was the best entertainment of the night. It was a last minute idea to have a harpist and we thoroughly enjoyed her performance. Please pass on our thanks.
Thank you for all your help in sourcing a harpist at such short notice. The Oxfordshire Harpist was absolutely fantastic and several guests commented on how lovely it was to hear modern indie tracks being played on the harp. She managed to balance our musical tastes with the ambience of a wedding and did so beautifully. She was also dressed in perfect keeping with the day which was great. She was friendly and approachable and even offered to play on through dinner when the outdoor reception ended before her allotted 2 hours. We couldn't recommend her highly enough. Thanks and Best Regards.
The Oxfordshire Harpist was fantastic! She is very talented, very accommodating and gives a modern twist to the harp. Thank you for making our day amazing with your amazing performances and our guests were blown away as were we. My Grandfather thinks you and him should tour after your duet. Many thanks for everything. Lee and Georgia Matthews (Crazy Bear Hotel Wedding 21/6/13). P.S. I think my brother Joe will be booking you for his wedding.
The Oxfordshire Harpist’s repertoire is constantly evolving and augmenting. However, the sample list below provides a good indication of the huge variety of music available.
The Oxfordshire Harpist is also happy to consider any particular song you would like to be included for your event, and can personally arrange it for you for the harp - providing adequate advance notice is given and depending on suitability. There may be a small additional charge for this, however please enquire for more information.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.