The Rifles - Military Fanfare
The Rifles Band is the latest addition and a natural progression to Stunning Brass who have been working in the entertainments industry for over 12 years and whose owners have served and worked in Military Music for 20 years now. If you are looking for an announcement for the arrival of your guests the band are able to provide anything from one trumpeter to a team of seven with percussion.
*The Rifles add that Ceremonial / Triumphal sound to any Event*
The Rifles - Military Fanfare
Formed in 2006 the The Rifles is the latest addition and a natural progression to Stunning Brass who have been working in the entertainments industry for over 12 years and whose owners have served and worked in Military Music for 20 years now.
Consisting of ex-regular (and current serving musicians from the military) the band travels throughout the United Kingdom (and are also able to travel abroad) performing for a variety of events from County Shows, Arena Events, Promotional Events, Street Parades, Special Events (days such as St. Georges Day) Pass Out Parades, Town Parades to the traditional Cabaret Marching Display (after dinner marching display indoors or out).
If you’re looking for something slightly unusual to entertain your guests after dinner Why not try a Cabaret Marching display.
As a traditional Military Band the band can perform on a small dance floor wowing your clients / guests with a traditional marching band display. Along with the traditional display the band forms up for a finale that includes soloists, static music performances and can also provide “sing-a-longs” for special events / days. The display then culminates with the traditional asking permission to march off (if applicable), then the march off.
Fanfare Team of The Rifles
If you are looking for an announcement for the arrival of your guests / dignitary’s to your event, announcement of dinner and music as your guests enter, or as an announcement to the beginning your event.
Able to provide anything from one trumpeter to a team of seven with percussion, Stunning Brass can add that Ceremonial / Triumphal sound to any product launch, Dignitary arrival, Bridal entry (as at Royal Weddings) or Awards Ceremony.
Whether performing on Traditional Fanfare Trumpets to give a military look, as medieval trumpeters (in costume and on natural trumpets) or in White Tie and Tails or in any other costume to blend in with your event we can add that triumphal sound to any event.
The Fanfare Team are also available to appear in Military Mess Dress or as mentioned in white and Tails or are happy to wear any costume to blend in with your theme i.e. Venetian Masked Ball, Medieval Banquet or Christmas event.
- 20 Piece Marching Band and Drum Major
- 16 Piece Marching Band and Drum Major
- 4 Side drummers, Bass Drum Blacklight Drum Display
- 7 Piece Fanfare Trumpet Team (anything from 1 - 7 can be used)
- Eagle Squadron - K.J.Alford
- Standard of St. George - K.J.Alford
- Scipio- G.F.Handel
- Pulsar - E.Osterling
- Holyrood - K.J.Alford
- Rule Britania – anon.
- On The Quarter Deck - K.J.Alford
- Our Director - F.E.Bigelow
- The British Legion – T. Bidgood
- Royal Standard – E.Birgham
- Marching Songs of World War II – arr. Kitcherside
- Britannic Salute
- Sarabande - G.F.Handel
- In a Persian Market - A.W.Ketelbey
- Espana Waltz - Walteufel
- The Blue and the Gray - C.Grundman
- The Merry Widow - F.Lehar
Film & TV Theme
- Beauty & the Beast - A.Meaken
- Broadway Show Stoppers -arr.W. Barker
- A Chorus Line Spectacular – arr.W. Barker
- Lawrence of Arabia - M.Jarre
- Where No Man Has Gone Before – arr. P.Jennings
- Les Miserables - C.Schonberg
- Brideshead Reviseted - G.Burgon
- Over the Rainbow - A.Arlen
- 633 Squadron - R.Goodwin
- The Great Escape - E.Bernstein
- Mary Poppins - R.Sherman & R.Sherman
- Hey Look Me Over - C.Leigh & C.Coleman
Pop / Misc.
- Do you know the way to San Jose – P. Gordon
- Michael – R.W.Smith
- Malaguena - E.Lecouna
- Guantanamera - B.Gasso
- Gershwin – arr. W.Barker
- Sunse t- A.C.Grees
- God Save the Queen - Lt. Col. B.Brown
- The Acrobat - Greenwood
- Post Horn Galop - Keonig
- Lassus Trombone - H.Fillmore
Jazz / Swing
- So Nice to Come Home To – arr. Kitcherside
- South Rampart Street Parade – A.Roche
- A Tribute to Glen Miller – arr. H.Gass
- St. Louis Blues March - W.C.Handy
- Georgia on my mind - H.Carmichael
- I Left My Heart in San Francisco - D.Cross & G.Cory
The Rifles were absolutely fantastic. We provided the children with the opportunity to listen to them play as well as explaining to them about the music they were playing. They took on board what we were looking for and certainly delivered. The children and staff loved it.
The Rifles were flexible, incredibly approachable and able to present us with a bespoke package. They really added something special to our wedding day and made the sun shine! The performance was first class and enjoyed by all.
The feedback from the council was that The Rifles were brilliant. We will be booking again for next year, regards, Kimberley Town Council
Previous Marching Displays & Events Have Included:
- Chelsea FC
- Cisco Sytems
- Brighton & Hove St. Georges Day
- Hampton Court
- Warwickhire Poppy Ball
- Bisley Rifle Shoot
Previous Military Mess Dinner Nights Have Included:
- 17 Port & Maritime Regiment (RLC) – Southampton
- 1st Battalion D & D Regiment – Cavalry Barracks – Hounslow
- AFV CIS School – Allenbury Barracks – Bovington
- Joint Services Command & Staff College - Army Junior Division
- RAF Wyton – Huntingdon
- Royal Military College of Science – Shrivenham - International Symposia Office
Previous Military Themed Mess Dinner Nights Have Included:
- 3 RSME Regiment – Drumhead Service
- DM Kineton –The Battle of Trafalgar Night
- RAF Digby – Waterloo Ball
- RAF Odiham – The Battle of Britain Mess Dinner Night
- RAOC Charitable Trust – Princess Royal Barracks Deepcut
- Royal Hospital Haslar – Crimea Dinner Night
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.