The Ultimate Vintage Singer
With a distinct vintage vocal, The Ultimate Vintage Singer will have you singing along to wartime favourites, making you giggle to perhaps unheard cheeky songs from the 30's and 40's and dancing the night away to the swing and boogie style songs of the era!
The Ultimate Vintage Singer can also sing 50's and 60's songs too with new swing dresses and petticoats!
The Ultimate Vintage Singer
Every effort has been made to create the sound and look of the forties, from vocal training to achieve the classic sound to dresses made from original 30s and 40s patterns to the stage set with The Ultimate Vintage Singer's collection of antique flags, suitcase, camouflage netting and even a 1939 replica microphone.
The Ultimate Vintage Singer, looking every inch a wartime lass, with naturally vintage style curly hair, red lips and seamed stockings will delight with a touching tribute to our entertainers who sang us through the war years.
With a collection of handmade backing tracks, allowing her to sing songs otherwise not heard, The Ultimate Vintage Singer can give you a good old laugh singing comedy songs by the likes of Dorrie Dene and Florence Desmond. Get you singing along to songs by Gracie Fields, Flanagan and Allen, and Vera Lynn. The Then, if you're not too tired from all the laughing and singing, she'll have you dancing to songs by the Andrew Sisters and Betty Hutton!
If you don't want to just have all 40s songs, then that's no problem either as The Ultimate Vintage Singer's repertoire stretches to the present day - so if you want a WWI set thrown in or a disco at the end that's no trouble at all! The Ultimate Vintage Singer's sets otherwise only contain songs up to 1945 to keep authentic for WWII events.
Tailor-made shows prefect for your event!
- WWII set - Songs from the war up to 1945. Singalongs, funny songs and songs to dance to!
- 1950s set - From Doris Day to Bill Hailey and the Comets to Connie Francis there's something for everyone rock and roll and a bit of romance! Swing dresses and petticoats,
- 'Vintage 30s to 60s' either a mix of songs, background ballads or upbeat songs!
- 50s/60s. Chubby Checker, Patsy Cline, Dusty Springfield, Cilla Black!
Songs to 1945/WWII
- All Of Me
- Beer Barrel Polka
- I'll Be Seeing You
- White Cliffs Of Dover
- Don't Sit Under The Apple Tree
- Bless Em All
- We're Going To Hang Out The Washing On The Siegfried Line
- Kiss Me Goodnight Sgt Major
- Side By Side
- Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
- When The Lights Go On Again
- Falling In Love Again
- The Very Thought Of You
- Them There Eyes
- Lady Is A Tramp
- You Made Me Love You
- Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered
- Land Of Hope And Glory
- God Save The Queen
- In The Mood
- The Trolley Song
- Rum And Coca Cola
- Over The Rainbow
- I'm Puttin' All My Eggs In One Basket
- Ps I Love You
- Meet Me In St Louis
- Beat Me Daddy Eight To The Bar
- Bei Mir Bist Du Schon
- Miss Otis Regrets
- My Heart Belongs To Daddy
- We'll Meet Again
- Anniversary Waltz
- Stuff Like That There
- Please Leave My Butter Alone
- My Little Bottom Drawer
- Little Sir Echo
- Be Like The Kettle and Sing
- Twiddling With The Knobs on The Radio
- Deepest Shelter In Town
- Thingemy Bob
- Mairsy Doats
- Run Rabbit Run
- Underneath The Arches
- Daisy Daisy
- It's a Long Way to Tipperary
- Pack Up Your Troubles in Your Old Kit Bag
- Three Cigarettes In An Ashtray – 1958 - Patsy Cline
- Walkin' After Midnight – 1957 - Patsy Cline
- You Belong To Me – 1952 - Patsy Cline
- Mambo Italiano – 1955 - Rosemary Clooney
- Silver Threads and Golden Needles – 1956 – Wanda Jackson/Various
- Secret Love - Doris Day
- Let's Jump The Broomstick - Brenda Lee
- Rock and Roll Waltz - Kay Starr
- Stagger Lee - Lloyd Price
- Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps - Doris Day
- Stupid Cupid - Connie Francis
- Good Rockin Daddy - Etta James
- Jump Jive and Wail - Louis Prima
- Love Potion No 9 - The Clovers
- Rock Around The Clock - Bill Hailey and The Comets
- Be Bop a Lula - Gene Vincent
- Que Sera Sera - Doris Day
- Let's Twist Again - Chubby Checker
- Personality - Lloyd Price
- Kiss Me Honey Honey Kiss Me - Shirley Bassey
- The Black Hills of Dakota - Doris Day
- It's Late - Ricky Nelson
- Lucky Lips - Ruth Brown
- That's Alright - Elvis
- Jailhouse Rock - Elvis
- Gotta Lotta Rhythm in my Soul - Patsy Cline
- Tennessee Wig Walk - Bonnie Lou
- La Bamba - Ritchie Valens
- Sea Cruise - Emile Ford
- What Do You Wanna Make Those Eyes at Me For? - Emile Ford
- Running Bear - Johnny Preston
- Fujiyama Mama - Wanda Jackson
- Fever - Peggy Lee
- Side By Side - Kay Starr
- Cry Me A River - Julie London
- What a Difference a Day Makes - Dinah Washington
- S'Wonderful - Ella Fitzgerald
- This Ole House - Rosemary Clooney
- Who's Sorry Now? - Connie Francis
- It Doesn't Matter Anymore - Buddy Holly
- But Not For Me - Dinah Washington
- That'll be the Day - Buddy Holly
- Rockin Robin - Bobby Day
- Oh Carol - Neil Sedaka
- Jambalaya - Hank Williams Sr
- Do You Wanna Dance? - Bobby Freeman
- Swanee - Judy Garland
- The Man That Got Away - Judy Garland
- Everybody Loves a Lover - Doris Day
- Blueberry Hill - Fats Domino
- Diamonds Are a Girls Best Friend - Marilyn Monroe
- Unchained Melody - Todd Duncan
- Stand By Me – 1961 – Ben E King
- Walking Back To Happiness - Helen Shapiro
- Downtown - Petula Clark
- Mustang Sally – 1965 – Wilson Pickett
- Son of a Preacher Man – 1968 – Dusty Springfield
- Will You Love Me Tomorrow? – 1960 – The Shirelles
- One Fine Day – 1963 – The Chiffons
- Bobby’s Girl – 1962 – Susan Maughan
- Build Me Up Buttercup - 1968 – The Foundations
- Heaven Must Have Sent You – 1966 – The Elgins
- It’s My Party – 1962 – Lesley Gore
- Be My Baby – 1963 – The Ronettes
- These Boots Were Made For Walking – 1966 – Nancy Sinatra
- Locomotion – 1962 – Little Eva
- Funny All Over – 1962 – The Vernons Girls
- I’m a Believer – 1966 – The Monkees
- At Last – 1960 – Etta James
- Dream a Little Dream – 1968 – Mama Cass
- Stand By Your Man – 1968 - Tammy Wynette
- Sweet Dreams – 1963 - Patsy Cline
- You Ain't Woman Enough To Take My Man – 1966 - Loretta Lynn
- Crazy – 1962 - Patsy Cline
- Have You Ever Been Lonely? – 1963 - Patsy Cline
Fantastic, beautiful voice and pitched the songs wonderfully for the audience she was entertaining. Had everyone, singing, dancing and a few in tears (audience all over 80!!). Thank you.
Always very prompt and obliging, The Ultimate Vintage Singer has a great voice and our residents always enjoy her performances.
The Ultimate Vintage Singer was the perfect choice for my father’s 80th birthday party. Cherie is an excellent singer and went above and beyond to make it a great night. Thank you so much!
Vintage Singer was absolutely amazing. Really made the day for my grandad. He turned 100 and the singing really set the atmosphere. Everybody said how impressed they were with the singing. A fabulous job! Thank you so much!
Really have to leave great feedback as she performed extremely well and made it here in the face of adversity following a car accident!! Thank you!
The Ultimate Vintage Singer was excellent.
The artist was AMAZING!!
Our guests for the day had a lovely time and thoroughly enjoyed having the Ultimate Vintage Singer sing for them. She encouraged the group to sing along (we had printed words) and created a lovely atmosphere through her interaction with the group. Would be happy to book her again.
Had a brilliant night! I would definitely look to book her again. She went above and beyond expectations and everyone had a fantastic night.
The Ultimate Vintage Singer was amazing. This lady has the most beautiful voice. Our customers loved her & are still talking about her today. It added the nostalgia needed to enhance our Armed Forces Day. Even her speakers & mic look authentic. Lovely lady too. Would highly recommend.
She was a fantastic addition to our 1940s event - confident with a great stage presence, we found her to be very friendly and professional throughout. Thank you!
Great voice, very professional. Well received by the guests. Would highly recommend.
What a fabulous singer and she really wowed our shoppers!
By all accounts, this was a fantastic night enjoyed by all who attended. We've never had a bad performer recommended by Warble.
Thank you, from all of us, for making Mum’s party so special. Every one of us loved your songs and meeting you and said how great it was – it made a good party a special one.
- Napoleon's Casino, Hull
- Napoleon's Casino, Bradford
- Scarborough Borough Council
- Withernsea Town Council
- Hica Isaac Robinson
- Cahoots, London
- Ricoh Arena
- Come Dine With Me
- Whitby Rifle Club
- Hessle Golf Club
- Cave Castle Golf Club
- Swanland Golf Club
- Hornsea Golf Club
- Beverley Golf Club
- Driffield Rugby Club
- Francois Restaurant, Willerby
- The Millhouse Restaurant, Skidby
- KC Stadium, Hull
- Rise Hall
- Tickton Grange
- Pickering War Weekend
- Hull Veterans' Weekend
- Harrogate 40s Day
- Heritage Day, Hull
- The Streetlife Museum, Hull
- Ferens Art Gallery, Hull
- Woolley Hall, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Tapton Hall, Sheffield
- The Sun Inn, Beverley
- Beverley Armed Forces Day
- Social Clubs
- Public Houses
- Caravan Parks
- Private Parties And Weddings
- And Many More!
How much space do you need?
Equally comfortable in the corner of a living room to a large concert hall. The artist has two PA systems to suit whatever the client needs. Please advise on size of room on booking.
What power source do you need?
Only one plug socket is needed
How long does it take to set up?
The Ultiate Vintage Singer arrives at least one hour before performing to allow for 30 minutes set up and costume change.
Do you have lights?
Yes. Please advise on booking if you would like lights.
Can you sing outside?
Yes, providing I am under cover and on a raised platform in case of rain.
- 1 x 60 min
- 2 x 30 min
- 2 x 45 min
- 3 x 30 min
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.