Band of Giants
Band of Giants
Band of Giants are not your average cover band. They are a cool bunch of lads from the North West who strive to give their clients a unique take on the classic cover band. They offer a bespoke and professional service and can cater for any type of event.
They have played all over the UK and Europe in some exceptional venues and have a reputation for being the 'go to' band. Band of Giants will keep the dance floor full at any event with their unique ability to judge a crowd. Band of Giants also have a four piece band and a three piece acoustic band available if your event requires something different.
The band will be able to advise you on what they think your event needs to make it unforgettable.
The standard line up for the five piece band is:
- Singer, Drummer, Guitarist x 2, Bass
Band of Giants guitarists are multi-talented so also play the keyboard and banjo at various points in the set, that's seven instruments in a five piece band which means they are able to give a wider selection of songs.
The group also have a three piece acoustic band that comprises singer, drummer on cajon (drum box) and guitarist on acoustic guitar who can do daytime sets or play to give a lighter atmosphere than a five piece band.
This is by no means an exhaustive list and Band of Giants are extending their set list continuously.
- Jake Bugg - Lightning Bolt
- Shawn Mendes - There's nothing Holding me Back
- D.N.C.E - Cake by the Ocean
- Walk the Moon - Shut up and Dance
- Mojo - Lady
- Ed Sheeran - Sing
- Fatboy Slim - Praise You
- Blur - Song 2
- Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict a Riot
- Basement Jaxx - Where's your Head at
- Amy Winehouse/Zutons - Valerie
- Justin Bieber - What do you Mean
- Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
- Mumford and sons - I Will Wait
- Bastille - Pompeii
- George Ezra - Budapest
- Kings Of Leon - Molly's Chambers
- Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
- Daft Punk - Get Lucky
- Snow Patrol - Spitting Games
- Bastille - Pompeii
- Reef - Place Your Hands
- Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
- Taylor Swift - Shake it Off
- Paolo Nutini - Jenny Don't Be Hasty
- Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
- Kings of Leon - The Bucket
- The Coral - Dreaming of You
- Tom Odell - Grow Old With Me
- The Strokes - Last Night
- Kings of Leon - Supersoaker
- Oasis - Wonderwall
- Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
- Ed Sheeran - Shape of You
- Avicii - Wake me Up
- Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag
- Justin Timberlake - Senorita
- The Verve - Lucky Man
- Outkast - Hey Ya
- Ed Sheeran - Perfect
- Shawn Mendes - Stitches
- Kings Of Leon - Four Kicks
- Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man
- The Lumineers - Ho Hey
- Kasabian - Fire
- Kings of Leon - Milk
- Arctic Monkeys - When the Sun Goes Down
- Avicii/Aloe Blacc - Wake Me Up
- Kings of Leon - Mollys Chambers
- The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
- Kings of Leon - Sex on fire
- The Killers - Mr Brightside
- Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody
- Arctic Monkeys - Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
- Steve wonder - Superstition
- Tina Turner - Proud Mary
- Barry White - My Everything
- Steppenwolf - Born to be Wild
- Bon Jovi - Living on a Prayer
- David Bowie - Let's Dance
- George Michael - Faith
- Stealers Wheel - Stuck In The Middle
- U2 - With or Without You
- The Jam - Town Called Malice
- Queen – Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
- The Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar
- The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go
- Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music
- Marvin Gaye - Mrs Jones
- Buddy Holly - That'll Be The Day
- The Clash - Rock The Casbah
- Michael Jackson - Beat It
- The Beatles – Saw Her Standing There
- Elvis Presley – Blue Suede Shoes
- Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
- Ben E King - Stand by Me
- The Beatles – Day Tripper
- Chuck Berry – Johnny B. Goode
- The Monkees - I'm a Believer
- Johnny Cash - Folsom Prision Blues
- The Beatles - Come Together
- James Brown - I Feel Good
- Bill Haley - Rock Around the Clock
- The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love
- Elvis Presley- Hound Dog
- The Beatles - Get Back
- Chuck Berry - Never Can Tell (Pulp Fiction)
- The Beatles - Twist And Shout
- The Beatles - Hey Jude
WOW - What energy! All our wedding guests were balled over by the sound of Band of Giants. The band were a great bunch of people as well as talented musicians.
The Band of Giants are a fantastic band who are extremely versatile in their performance. They played music to suit everyone and got people up dancing and nobody wanted them to stop. Thank you so much you guys were amazing! :)
They were extremely good and very professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend them.
One of the hardest working bands in Cheshire. We hired the band for my 40th garden party and they didn’t disappoint. We had seen them perform in the local pub a few times and knew we were in for a treat. The guys had the room bouncing and the dance floor was full all night. An unprompted acoustic session on our grand piano indoors ended a great night. I’ve recommended the band to a few friends who have booked them up and I continue to be a huge fan. Thanks for a great night.
Can you learn a specific song for us?
Of course. As long as it is within our singers vocal range and we are given enough time to rehearse, then we can learn a song free of charge for every booking. If you would like more than one song this can be provided at an extra cost.
How much room does the band need?
We usually need 3x4m to have the band perform at it's best but if you do have a smaller space please get in touch to see what we can do as we have managed to squeeze into some pretty small spaces! (We probably should have been called Houdini!)
How long do Band Of Giants play for?
We normally perform two 60 minute sets. We know from extensive experience that this works very well, however there is the option to extend the sets or rearrange them depending on your needs.
Do Band Of Giants provide their own PA and lighting?
We provide our own PA, lighting and all of the equipment required to have a band perform at most venues. However, if yours is a particularly large venue then this equipment can be upgraded to suit the venues needs.
Do the band provide a DJ service?
We provide a pre-determined iPad playlist that is played through our music system at no extra cost. You can include songs you would like on this list by pre-arrangement but there can be no on the night requests. Having this service means that there will never be a quiet moment even if you decide not to hire a DJ as well as the band. We can also provide a DJ at an additional cost.
The standard package includes:
- 2 x 60 minute sets of live music until midnight
- 90 minute set up & sound check
- Learn a song of your choice
- Background music through their iPad system before, between and after the two sets up until midnight
- Full public liability insurance up to £5million
- High quality PA equipment and lighting all PAT tested
The band also offer additional extras such as a daytime acoustic set from our three piece band (which includes the same singer), music to walk down the aisle to etc. They can provide DJ's and sax/bongos too.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.