Belle & The Boys
Belle & The Boys are wandering acoustic act with the WOW factor. A live human jukebox!
Quirky, spontaneous and interactive. Bursting with personality, talent and feel good factor. They specialise in taking requests, playing outstanding versions of your favourite songs literally wherever you like.
No wires, no electric, just instant fun.
Belle & The Boys
Belle & The Boys are outstanding entertainers with a genuine love for what they do.
Playing past and present hits with a twist at all kinds of events including drinks receptions, dinners, award ceremonies, corporate events and private parties. Use your imagination and if you can conjure up a new place for them to play, they'll gladly accept the challenge!
Their biggest party trick however is their ability to take requests.Think of them as a LIVE jukebox. Shout out, dare them, challenge them! They’ll always have a go where they can. This means that each and every performance is as individual as you your guests and personally tailored for your event.
Available as a 4 piece Roaming Quartet, a 3 piece Travelling Trio or 2 piece Dynamic Duo.
As a wandering acoustic act, they can move around your event. Free to perform without the restrictions of wires, cables or bulky equipment. No electric, no PA system, no lights and no stage required. This makes them suitable for literally any occasion. A great option for venues with noise restrictions or sound limiters!
However, if you'd prefer a more traditional, staged and amplified performance, they can provide PA and lights as well. Indoors or outdoors, walk-about or static on a stage if you'd prefer - come rain or shine, they offer full flexibility.
Their wealth of performing experience has taken them all over the world. From Glastonbury, the F1 British Grand Prix and Royal Epsom Derby to cricket greens, village halls and intimate local living rooms.
Alongside celebrities such as soul queens Beverley Knight and Alexandra Burke, presenters & comedians Vernon Kaye, Tim Minchin and Dara O'Briain. 80's stars Sam Fox, Belinda Carlisle, Rick Astley & The Flying Pickets plus rock n roll royalty such as Alvin Stardust and Showaddywaddy. Oh, and not forgetting Jedward, The Chuckle Brothers and... The Wombles. Yes, really.
Guaranteed toe-tapping, smile inducing, bootie shaking stuff that everyone from Grandads to Grandkids will enjoy.
- 1 x Female Vocals
- 2 x Male Vocals
- 2 x Acoustic Guitars
Four Piece (Additional fee)
- 1 x Female Vocals
- 2 x Male Vocals
- 2 x Acoustic Guitars
- 1 x Interactive Percussion (or drums for staged performances)
- Price tag - Jessie J
- Happy - Pharell Williams
- Get Lucky – Pharell Williams
- Blurred lines - Pharrell Williams ft Robin Thicke
- Rude - Magic!
- Wake me up - Avicii
- I need a dollar - Aloe Blacc
- Ho hey - The Lumineers
- Thinking out loud - Ed Sheeran
- I will wait - Mumford & Sons
- Little lion man - Mumford & Sons
- Monster - Eminem ft Rihanna
- Moves like Jagger – Maroon 5
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
- Lazy song - Bruno Mars
- Dance with me tonight - Oli Murs
- Billionaire - Travis McCoy
- Hey soul sister - Train
- Rather be - Clean Bandit
- Counting stars - One Republic
- Call me maybe - Carly Rae Jepson
- All about that bass - Meghan Trainor
- Shake it off - Taylor Swift
- Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
- How long will I love you - Ellie Goulding
- I'm yours - Jason Mraz
- Forget You - Ceelo Green
- Love Yourself - Justin Bieber
- Sorry – Justin Bieber
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- Closer – Chainsmokers
- Mercy - Duffy
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- Umbrella - Rhianna
- Put your records on - Corinne Bailey Rae
- Better together - Jack Johnson
- Have a nice day - Stereophonics
- Sunday Morning – Maroon 5
- Moves in her own way - The Kooks
- Dreaming of you - The Coral
- Hey ya - Outkast
- No diggity – Blackstreet
- Igntion – R Kelly
- Rule the World – Take That
- Last Night – The Strokes
- Mr. Brightside – Killers
- Sex on fire – Kings of Leon
- Tribute – Tenacious D
- Weather with you - Crowded House
- Hard to handle - Black Crowes
- Sit down – James
- Heaven knows I'm miserable now – The Smiths
- Breakfast at Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something
- All I wanna do - Sheryl Crow
- Fast car - Tracey Chapman
- Island in the sun - Weezer
- Mr. Jones - Counting Crows
- Brimful of Asha – Kula Shaker
- Teenage dirtbag – Wheatus
- I'll be there for you - The Rembrandts ("Friends" theme)
- The bad touch (nothing but mammals) - Bloodhound Gang
- Pretty fly for a white guy - Offspring
- You get what you give - New Radicals
- She's electric – Oasis
- Wonderwall – Oasis
- Don't look back in anger – Oasis
- Roll with it – Oasis
- Champagne Supernova – Oasis
- Parklife – Blur
- Dancing in the moonlight – Toploader
- Save tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry
- You and me song - The Wannadies
- There she goes - The La's
- Smells like teen spirit – Nirvana
- Come as you are - Nirvana
- No scrub – TLC
- All the small things – Blink-182
- Good Riddance - Greenday
- Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
- Hit me baby one more time – Britney Spears
- Everybody – Backstreet Boys
- Fresh Prince of Belair – Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
- Wannabe – Spice Girls
- Spice up your life – Spice Girls
- Mmmbop – Hanson
70s & 80s:
- Long train running - Doobie Brothers
- Take it easy - The Eagles
- Moondance - Van Morrison
- How sweet it is to be loved by you - James Taylor
- I feel the earth move - Carole King
- Kiss - Prince
- I want you back - Jackson 5
- ABC - Jackson 5
- Human nature - Michael Jackson
- Faith – George Michael
- Waterloo - Abba
- Dancing Queen – Abba
- Mamma Mia - Abba
- Isn't she lovely - Stevie Wonder
- Signed sealed delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Part time lover - Stevie Wonder
- Maggie May - Rod Stewart
- Stuck in the middle with you - Stealers Wheel
- Go your own way - Fleetwood Mac
- Crazy little thing called love- Queen
- Town called malice - The Jam
- Jolene - Dolly Parton
- 9 to 5 - Dolly Parton
- Over my shoulder - Mike & The Mechanics
- Sweet home Alabama - Lynrd Skynrd
- Alright now – Free
- Highway to hell – ACDC
- Eye of the tiger – Survivor
- Sweet child of mine – Guns n Roses
- 3 little birds - Bob Marley
- One Love - Bob Marley
- Summer of 69 - Brian Adams
- Teenage kicks - The Undertones
- Ever fallen in love – Buzzcocks
- Breakfast in America – Supertramp
- Living on a prayer – Bon Jovi
- Good Times – Chic
- Perfect – Fairground Attraction
- Rio – Duran Duran
- Don't you want me - The Human League
- You spin me round (like a record) - Dead or Alive
- Wham rap – Wham!
- Wake me up – Wham!
- Girls just wanna have fun – Cyndi Lauper
- Hey Mickey - Lolly
- Footloose – Kenny Loggins
- Total eclipse of the heart – Bonnie Tyler
- Timewarp – Rock Horror Picture Show
50s & 60s:
- Daydream believer – The Monkees
- The Locomotion – LIttle Eva
- Pretty Woman – Roy Orbison
- That'll be the day - Buddy Holly
- Cant hurry love - The Supremes
- Heatwave - Martha Reeves and The Vandellas
- Tainted Love – Gloria Jones (Soft Cell)
- Higher & higher - Jackie Wilson
- Alright Uptight – Stevie Wonder
- Hit the road Jack – Ray Charles
- I feel good – James Brown
- Delila – Tom Jones
- Cecilia – Simon & Garfunkel
- Mrs. Robinson - Simon & Garfunkel
- Run around Sue – Dion
- Brown eyed girl - Van Morrison
- Little less conversation - Elvis
- Blue suede shoes - Elvis
- Hound dog – Elvis
- Jailhouse rock – Elvis
- (Marie's the name) His latest flame – Elvis
- Surfin' USA – The Beach Boys
- Proud Mary - Ike & Tina Turner
- All day and all of the night – The Kinks
- I'm a believer - The Monkees
- Big yellow taxi – Joni Mitchell
- Build me up buttercup – The Foundations
- This old heart of mine – The Isley Brothers
- Heard it through the grapevine - Marvin Gaye
- Ain't no mountain high enough - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
- A boy named Sue – Johnny Cash
- Light my fire - Jose Feliciano
- Can't buy me love - The Beatles
- Drive my car - The Beatles
- Twist n shout - The Beatles
- Saw her standing there - The Beatles
- All my loving - The Beatles
- Eight days a week - The Beatles
- Hide your love away – The Beatles
- I feel fine - The Beatles
- Let it be - The Beatles
- She loves you - The Beatles
- Brown sugar - Rolling Stones
- Paint it black - Rolling Stones
- Honky tonk woman - Rolling Stones
- Satisfaction - Rolling Stones
- I wanna be like you (King of the swingers) -Louis Prima (The Jungle Book)
- Cupid draw back your bow - Sam Cooke
- Can't take my eyes off you - Andy Williams
- See you in my dreams - Joe Brown
- Macarena - Los Del Rio
- Asereje - Las Ketchup
- La Bamba - Richie Valens / Los Lobos
- Volare - Dean Martin / Gypsy Kings
- Tengo la camisa negra - Juanes
- J'suis Pas D’ici - Thomas Dutronc
- Et moi, et moi, et moi - Jacque Dutronc
- Clandestino - Manu Chao
- Sans plane pour moi - Plastic Bertrand
- Et moi, Et moi, et moi. - Jacque Dutronc
- Sympathique (Je ne veux pas travailler) - Pink Martini
- Besame mucho - Various
- Israeli folk / Jewish dancing music - Various
Christmas songs - Various
Superb act. Really fun with great interaction with guests/crowd. Thoroughly recommend to anyone.
Big thanks to Belle & The Boys. Great relaxed style, loved by all who attended my party!
Incredible. Fabulous musicians and the interaction with our guests really lifted the atmosphere and got the party started. Can't recommend them highly enough!!
Recent clients include:
- F1 British Grand Prix
- Royal Epsom Derby.
Regular appearances at many top London hotels including:
- The Dorchester
- Grosvenor House Hotel
- The Hilton on Park Lane
- The Savoy
- The Ritz
- The Landmark.
Festivals such as:
- The Isle of Wight.
Can the band tailor their style and performnce to my event?
Set lists, playing times and appearance can be tailored to your needs. Likewise, if you have a theme in mind, let us know well in advance and we'll do what we can to accommodate this.
Do the band have Public Liability Insurance?
Yes. Certificates are available for your venue upon booking completion.
Will the band play a request?
"If we know it, we'll play it!" Belle & The Boys are more than happy for you to look through their repertoire list beforehand and let us know your preferences in advance. They'll then use their wealth of experience to put together the most appropriate set list for your event. They love to "read the crowd" and take requests if at all possible on the day however so the final song list may vary and can be flexible. This is the beauty of this particualr act!
My venue has a volume limiter. Can I still book Belle & The Boys?
Most definitely! This is where their acoustic act comes into it's own. Venues with sound limiters love them as they have complete control over their volume and can play at an appropriate level. Live entertainment that doesn't upset the neighbours!
- 2 x 45 Minutes
- 2 X 60 Minutes
- 3 x 40 Minutes
Discounts available for shorter playing times (1 x 60 mins).
Sets can be tailored to suit your event.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.