French Mime Artist
French Mime Artist
- Mime Artists add hundreds of magical comic moments.
- Mime Artists can create a spectacle up close and from afar.
- Mime Artists blend odd moments to help break the ice.
- Mime Artists can act as the glue by bringing fast paced spectacle, funny nonsense and unusual oddities.
- The result brings smiles and hilarity to any event.
- Solo, Duo or more!
- There are many possible options and adding more performers gives more opportunites to impress.
- In addition, the act can tailor the act to specific themes, Victorian, mask, wonderland... circus etc.
This artist was a great hit at our Festival. The visitors and stall holders loved him as he wandered around interacting with them. He made great use of the space ensuring that all parts were covered. A great addition that will enhance any event.
French Mime Artist was brilliant and entertaining. A massive plus on our special day.
Really good act, very in-keeping with our Moulin Rouge theme. Very funny in a subtle yet clever way.
Fantastic performance, really added to the start of the evening.
Five stars for French Mime Artist at our DFDS corporate event.
The French Mime Artist was absolutely amazing!! He got everyone laughing and engaged... my Dad was his biggest fan!! Worth every single penny :)
The mime artist was very entertaining and funny, we all enjoyed him quite a lot. He also helped with directing guests to the correct areas, this was unexpected and tremendously helpful.
A very unique act! Unfortunately he was slightly overshadowed by my nan getting stuck in the lift on the night but he was so helpful and friendly. What a great guy! Lots of people were entertained by him.
Really good entertainment - I loved it. Entertainment very professional and great service. Warble Entertainment very easy to use - pleased with service. Many thanks, Rachel
Really great performer - would recommend.
You never cease to surprise me. The energy and commitment to characters are second to none and when working with the ensemble, they are a force to be reckoned with. Hard working and reliable, I can honestly say they are one of my favourite groups and I try to use them wherever I can. I can guarantee that they will be a delight to watch and that my guests or clients will be truly happy.
- Mime Artsits have worked with Jools Holland, London Eye, BBC, Most Major Venues UK, St James Palace.
- Venues big and small.
- Functions Grand and intimate.
What is it you will actually do?
We bring enjoyment, surprise and peace of mind to events. We specialise in creating appropriate humorous scenarios. A great event makes everybody happy and thats what we are there to create. By listening to the clients we aim to get a very clear understanding of the needs and desires. We then tailor our act to suit.
- 3 x 30 minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.