Funk Brother is a Solo Singer for Weddings and Functions available to Hire in London and throughout the UK.
The Ultimate Party and Wedding Singer. Jazz, Rat Pack, Motown, Soul, Pop, R&B and Dance Floor Hits. Top class vocal entertainment for all events and celebrations. From a Solo Performance to a Full Band!
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- Heard it Through the Grapevine - Marvin…
- Without You - Usher & David Guetta
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 / Christin…
- I Need A Dollar - Aloe Blacc
- Who You Are - Jessie J
- Always and Forever - Luther Vandross
- Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
- Read All About It - Professor Green / E…
- Red - Daniel Merriweather
The Funk Brother has a smooth and versatile voice that will add a touch of sparkle to any event whether you are looking for background music or a high energy vocal performance to dance to.
Funk Brother has starred in Various West End hit musicals including Thriller Live, Dancing in the streets, Show Boat, Blues Brothers, Soul Train, Joseph, Jerry Springer the opera. He has also performed internationally with various bands and shows.
If you want top class vocals and charisma, 'Funk brother' is the singer to hire for your event!
- Soloist to High Quality Backing tracks
- Duo with Vocals and Guitar (acoustic or with backing tracks)
- Trio with Vocals, Guitar and Bass (acoustic or with backing tracks)
- Quartet with Vocals, Guitar, Bass and Drums
- Quintet with vocals, Guitar, Piano, Bass and Drums
POP & DANCE
- All Time Low - The Wanted
- Apologize - Timberland & one Rebublic
- Can't get you out of my head - Kylie
- Crazy - Gnarls Berkely
- Dance with me tonight – Olly Murs
- Don't leave me this way - The Commundards
- Don't Stop till you get enough – MJ
- Don't wake me up - Chris Brown
- Every time I close my eyes - Babyface
- Faith - George Michael
- Feel so Close - Calvin Harris
- Forget you - Cee Lo Green
- Heart Skips a beat - Olly Murs & Rizzle Kicks
- I need a dollar - Aloe blacc
- I'm yours -Jason Mraz
- I'll Be There - The Rembrandts
- Just the way you are - Bruno Mars
- Karma Chameleon – Culture club
- Lady - Modjo
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 & C' Aguilera
- My Father's Son - Connor Reeves
- Make luv (it's Saturday night) – Room 5
- Music sounds better with you – Stardust
- OrdinaryPeople - John Legend
- Patience -Take That
- Red - Daniel Merriweather
- Red Red Wine- UB40
- Rock with you- MJ
- Rock Your Body – Justin Timberlake
- Rollin in the deep - Adele
- Rule the world – Take That
- Sex on fire -Kings of Leon
- Sexy and I know it – LMFAO
- Shine - TakeThat
- Sing it back- Moloko
- Senorita – Justin Timberlake
- Shackles -Mary Mary
- Smooth Criminal - MJ
- Stars –Simply Red
- The A Team -Ed Sheeran
- The GreatestDay - Take That
- Use Somebody- Kings of Leon
- We Found Love- Rihanna
- When you say nothing at all - Ronan Keating
- Without You - Usher/David Guetta
- Wonderwall – Oasis
MOTOWN & DISCO
- Always and forever - Heatwave
- All night long - Lionel Richie
- Ain't no Stoppin us now
- Ain't to proud to beg - Temptations
- As - Stevie Wonder
- Boogie Nights
- Bad Girls
- Can't help myself – Four tops
- Celebration - Kool and the Gang
- Don't you worry about a thing
- Disco Inferno - The Tramps
- Easy - Commodores
- Fantasy - EarthWind and Fire
- Get Ready - Temptations
- Give me the night - George Benson
- Higher and Higher-Jackie Wilson
- Reach out - Four tops
- I Get The Sweetest Feeling – Jackie Wilson
- I heard it through the grapevine - Marvin G
- Just my imagination - Temptations
- Lets Stay Together– Al Green
- Love Train - The Ojays
- Love is in the air
- Lean on me – Bill Withers
- My Girl -Temptations
- Same Old Song –Four tops
- Superstition –Stevie Wonder
- Signed Sealed delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Shake you body down - Jackson 5
- Shop Around -Smokey Robinson
- Stuck on you - Lionel Richie
- Superstition –Stevie Wonder
- September –Earth Wind and Fire
- Stand by me - Ben E King
- So Amazing - Luther Vandross
- Tears of a clown -Smokey Robinson
- Tracks of my tears– Smokey Robinson
- Twistin the night away
- What's going on -Marvin Gaye
- Under the boardwalk
- You to me are everything - The Real thing
- All of me - John Legend
- Angels - Robbie Williams
- Angels - Robin Thicke
- Against All Odds -Phil Collins
- Amazed - Lonestar
- Bridge over troubled water
- Can't help falling in love - Michael Buble
- Don't know why -Norah Jones
- Don't let the sun go down on me – Elton John
- Everything I do - Bryan Adams
- Forever Love –Gary Barlow
- To Make you feel my love - Adele
- Hello – Lionel Richie
- His eye is on the Sparrow
- Holding back the years – Simply Red
- I am Sailing
- I believe I can fly – R. Kelly
- In the still off the night
- I just called to say I love you - Stevie Wonder
- It's so hard to say goodbye - Boys II men
- I won't give up - Jason Mraz
- Killing me softly - Luther Vandross
- Knockin on HeavensDoor - Bob Dylan
- Lost without you - Robine Thicke
- Loving you -Minnie Ripperton
- Man in the mirror– Michael Jackson
- More than Words -Extreme
- Oh Happy Day
- Ribbon in the sky - Stevie Wonder
- Sacrifice - Elton John
- Tears in heaven –Eric Clapton
- The Wind Beneath My Wings
- Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
- Try a little tenderness
- Unchained Melody -Righteous Brothers
- When you believe
- Without you - Phil Collins
- Wonderful Tonight– Eric Clapton
- You give me something - James Morrison
- Aint no sunshine - Bill Withers
- As Time Goes By
- At Last
- Beyond the sea
- Blue moon
- Can't take eyes of you
- Dream a little dream of me
- Fly me to the moon
- Let's face the music and dance
- Lady is a tramp
- My funny valentine
- Minnie the Moocher
- Mr Bojangles
- Moon River
- Over the Rainbow
- Raining in myheart
- The First Time
- The Lady is tramp
- When I fall in love
- Your Nobody
JEWISH WEDDINGS - HEBREW
Absolutely amazing singer really got the guests dancing and kept the night flowing. Lots of compliments from the guests. Very talented and a lovely guy. Communication before event was excellent too.
Funk Brother really is a class act! Fantastic voice really made my Dad's surprise 60th a night to remember. Everyone was up dancing and singing along.
Funk Brother performed professionally and made the dance floor jump! Both sets were of a high standard and we had many positive comments throughout the evening. Thanks Funk Brother, You will be back!
Exceptional performance from the first dance until the last. Would recommend for any wedding, couldn't have asked for a better performer or indeed nicer guy. Helped make our day as special as it was. Thank you.
We (bridge and groom) didn't actually get to hear the Funk Brother's trio as we made our grand entrance after he had performed for an hour in our drinks reception. However, the feedback we got was along the lines of "phenomenal singer", "perfect choice" and "we thought it was a CD playing they sounded so good". In summary, he nailed it and we nailed it by getting him to sing at our wedding. Highly recommended.
Funk Brother was amazing and kept the party going all night ,a truly talented guy. I would highly recommend Funk Brother for any occasion you may be planning.
He was fantastic, so professional... Really pleased we had him at our wedding.
Funk Brother was absolutely FANTASTIC. His voice is amazing and he added lots of personal touches in his songs to really make our event special. Everyone said how great his singing was and he really did make our event extra special. Warble Entertainment were so professional and Funk Brother was so quick at coming back to me and even donated some of his time for free, as the event was for charity. Thank you so much, I would highly recommend him. Rachael Keen
We found Funk Brother to be be really friendly, professional and a fantastic act. He was a pleasure to have at our venue from beginning to end. The playlist was very upbeat and suited Funk Brother's talents and our needs perfectly. We would have no hesitation in booking him again and would recommend him to anyone. His voice is amazing and he is a real gentleman. Please pass on our thanks to him as he was a true legend xx
Funk Brother was absolutely amazing all of our guests have highly recommended him and he was an absolute pleasure. Couldn't speak any higher off him! Thanks.
Funk Brother was everything we hoped for. He was punctual, polite, considerate,but most of all he was a very good entertainer. Under very difficult circumstances (consistant heavy rain at a garden party) he performed in a limited space and was greatly appreciated by all who were present. We would highly recommend him. He was able to judge the mood of the party and very soon had everyone dancing. Thank you Funk Brother you were brilliant. Linda & Brian Holden.
Funk Brother and his band were amazing at our wedding! We particularly enjoyed the dance routines he taught us at the end, everyone loved it and the dance floor was packed. Thank you so much x
Found Warble to be professional, quick in responding and easy - taking all the stress away for us. Funk Brother was a true professional with the most amazing voice - exceeded my expectations! He also learnt a song for me at short notice - nothing was too much trouble! Funk Brother made my 40th birthday extra special... :) :)
We booked Funk Brother to sing at our wedding after seeing videos online. We were blown away by his amazing voice, energy and professionalism. Thanks to Warble for making the booking so straightforward and to Funk Brother for giving us a fantastic atmosphere on our big day.
Absolutely mindblowingly fantastic - would be happy to watch him every week.
Absolutely fantastic, will definately hire again and recommend.
Throughout our booking of Funk Brother, through Warble Entertainment, we experienced a helpful, professional and friendly service which has given us confidence to book through Warble again. As the date of our booking drew nearer we received helpful reminders as the process continued towards the date of our party and any queries dealt with efficiently and professionally to ensure everything went according to plan. We are really pleased to have booked Funk Brother for our early evening drinks reception and can only say what an excellent (and also approachable and friendly) singer and performer he is and should the opportunity arise that we would want to definitely book his services again. After his performance, all our guests remarked about how fantastic he had been.
He was fantastic, wonderful and brilliant. He made the night everyone was so impressed. Thank you and thank him please, I think he will be getting more work from this. Thank you Sam, Liz and Gary Wilton
Thank you very much for making our wedding evening spectacular. Even the guests whom never dance danced to you and you made lots of effort to play the music we requested. Thank you again. Olly and Lucy Seymour
- Big Girls' Paradise
- The Dorchester Hotel
- Hilton Hotels
- Alton Towers
- The Four Seasons Hotel
- Home House, London
- Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons
- The Pigalle Club
- Shadow Lounge
- The Savoy Hotel
- Kensington Roof Gardens
- Royal Caribbean
- Da Vere Hotels
- Usual set consists of 2 x 45 minutes but the sets can be tailored to suit your event.
- Self-contained act with own PA and Disco/Stage Lights (suitable for up to 200 people).
- Funk Brother can learn one song for free especially for first dances at Weddings.
- Can Perform as a Soloist with Backing, Duo with Guitar, Trio Guitar and Bass and as Quartet/Quintet with Drums/Piano.
- Duo/Trio can be completely acoustic or with backing tracks to give that full band sound.
- DJ can be provided from £200
- Funk Brother has full Public Liability Insurance and his equipment is PAT tested.
- Soft drinks and a hot meal / buffet should be provided.
- Funk Brother is also available to sing at the Wedding or Civil Partnership ceremony when walking down the aisle or signing the register.
- 2 x 45 mins (standard performance)
- 1 x 60 mins
- 3 x 30 mins
- 2 x 60 mins
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.