Jamie The Magician
Jamie The Magician
Jamie was awarded the prestigious title 'Wedding Entertainer of the Year 2017' for the East Midlands Area, and was also 'Highly Commended' on a National level for his work within the wedding industry.
He's a regular entertainer at The Royal Variety After Show Party, and has a huge amout of experience entertaining at weddings, private parties and corporate functions all over the world!
Jamie is not just a highly skilled magician, but a true entertainer and naturally makes people laugh and smile whilst he performs his incredible feats of magic.
He's a member of The Magic Circle and Equity (the actors union), and you're sure to hear roars of laughter, see mouths wide open, and hear thunderous rounds of applause from every corner of the room!
Really good fun, great for our age group (mainly 20/21 year olds) but adults too, guests were talking about his magic for ages afterwards!
By all accounts Jamie's performance was absolutely mystifying and fantastically professional and accomplished. I am so pleased I engaged him.
Jamie entertained us at our wedding on Saturday. What a fantastic ice breaker during the waiting around and in between courses! Easily the best money I spent and worth every penny. An amazing talent. Thanks so much, Jamie. Will definitely book you for any future occasions.
- Hilton Hotels
- The Royal Variety Charity
- Active TV
- AB Mauri
- Wicksteed Park
- The Eden Project
- The Royal Airforce
- Fully insured up to £10,000,000 Public Liability Insurance
- Jamie is a full Member of The Magic Circle
- East Midlands Wedding Entertainer of the Year 2017
- Long list of big name regular clients
- Jamie is extremely reliable!
Jamie is available for:
- Weddings / Wedding Anniversary’s
- Private Parties (Birthday Parties, Christening’s and House Parties)
- Corporate Events (Trade Shows, Gala Dinners, Awards Evenings, Conferences and Product Launches)
- Bar Mitzvah / Bat Mitzvah
- Christmas Parties / New Years Eve Parties
Jamie is able to perform at pretty much any event, and has different styles of entertainment to suit each type of event.
- Close Up Magic - typically 1 hour, 2 hours or 3 hours
- After dinner stage set - 10 - 15 minutes
- Stage / Cabaret show - 45 minute show
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.